The SEO Intern will assist the Marketing Manager in daily design, web and social media tasks. The intern will
have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation and off-site
This is a paid internship over a Six month time period. Ideal candidates will be available 48 hours per week.
The internship may lead to a full time position for the right person.
• Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on -site optimization).
• Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools.
• Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links.
• Improving Meta data across older articles and services.
• Various design tasks.
• Competitive analysis for other popular brands in our sector.
• Strong interest in online marketing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
• MBA & B.Tech or B.E graduates only. B.E & B.Tech except from I.T, Civil, C.S & Information Sciences.
Intellipaat is a global online professional training provider. We are offering some of the most updated, industry-designed
certification training programs which includes courses in Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and 150 other top
trending technologies. We help professionals make the right career decisions, choose the trainers with over a decade of
industry experience, provide extensive hands-on projects, rigorously evaluate learner progress and offer industryrecognized certifications. We also assist corporate clients to upskill their workforce and keep them in sync with the changing
technology and digital landscape.
About Intellipaat Software Solution Pvt. Ltd
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
We are looking for an experienced, result-driven, and highly creative Digital Marketing Expert to join our awesome team! As a Digital Marketing Expert at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing and employing the digital marketing strategies like SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, performance, and mobile marketing by identifying clients/customers and their current and future needs and ensuring that the business, website, and our brand are always visible to the digital clients/customers.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies, Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing including Google, Instagram and LinkedIn ads/campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate analyses and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to scale business with digital marketing
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe XD, Figma, HTML, HTML5, CSS.
- Previous working experience as Digital Marketer for at least 1 Year.
- It is not necessary that you should hold an MBA or have certifications in digital marketing because your projects will be the proof that you are an expert in your field.
- Improving organic search results for desktop and mobile Version on all major search engines.
- Developing and implement On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
- Working with the development team, Designing Team, Content Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Conducting website audits, and make progress Reports
- Implementing the required changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for all target keywords.
- Optimizing landing pages and blogs.
- Doing Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, maintain the tracker.
- Being responsible for DA ranking, Website Ranking and Keywords Ranking
- Ensuring Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting
- Being responsible for creating high-quality link building for site
- Keeping abreast with the latest updates in Search engine Algorithms.
What you need to have:
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Webmaster Tools)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
Role: SEO Analyst
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On page, Off page, and tech SEO]
- Send out link-building campaigns to acquire links for important pages.
- Track and report analytics.
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies.
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Manage the company's social media accounts.
- Manage and improve the website and social media content.
- Plan for and execute content marketing strategies.
- Keyword generation.
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites.
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developmen
As a CRO specialist you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills.
The ideal candidate would be extremely data-driven and makes design tweaks based on user behavior to improve conversions. An experience in creating UI/UX wireframes would be a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative(Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
Establish web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel. Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design and usability factors of highly converting web pages.
To understand the "WHY" behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e commerce experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
Develop or support the team in developing hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for optimization projects (A/B, Multivariate, Targeting, Personalization).
Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Prior experience of 1+ years of optimizing user experience/digital marketing campaigns/email campaigns/or anything that directly impacts revenue generated by the website.
Prior experience in a customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction with excellent presentation skills
Conversant and able to use marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions; examples include Google Analytics, VWO, Adobe Target, Click-tale, Adobe Analytics, Tag management solutions, Tag audit solution, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and/ or similar tools.
Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites
Understand of how E-commerce website work(what is ROI, AOV, Conversion Rate etc.)
Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, LuckyOrange/ heatMaps/ poll/ survey Zarget or other similar tools will be a plus
Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search, testing ad text and landing pages Optimization, SEO will be a plus
Prior experience working in diverse client portfolio
5 Day working
Flexible work from home policy
‘No Leaves’ Policy: we trust people in getting work done
Company sponsored team outing and parties
Company sponsored lunch
No dress code
Salaries at par and above the industry standards
Great Learning and growth opportunities
Opportunities to travel onsite (Australia US,UK, South Africa) to meet and work with clients personally
Diverse and exciting client portfolio of internationally renowned brands
* Should have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
* Good Experience in SEO, SMM, SMO.
* Must have experience content writing.
* Well-versed in advertising tools with Google, Microsoft, Linkedin,
Facebook and Twitter.
* Familiar with Good Analytics & Webmaster.
* Should be aware of On-page and Off-page Optimization.
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best
practices, and website analytics.
* Familiarity with Link Building.
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze and create the SEO strategy including technical and content audits, keyword research, and off-site analysis to drive keyword rankings
- Create the content strategy, bring SEO-backed ideas, and execute through a group of writers and content managers using a test and learn approach
- Conduct data analysis of campaign performance, traffic, and keyword rankings against key metrics, and present insights and learnings to the team and broader company
- Manage our link building and content outreach efforts to increase domain authority and boost performance in SERPs
- Own the technical SEO roadmap to identify and fix crawlability issues and implement an SEO-friendly content creation process
- Research and analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and top industry experts
- Incorporate SEO best practices into all marketing to improve organic rankings, traffic, and registrations
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5+ years of experience in SEO managing projects from idea to implementation
- Proven results in improving organic traffic, conversion rates, and working with content to drive SEO rankings growth
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and SEO tools like Google Search Console, Moz, BrightEdge, SEMrush, etc.
- Comfortable with technical SEO and web code best practices
This is a great next step for your career if you have
- 5-7 Years of Proven experience as an SEO Executive (or) Analyst
- Educational Background: Engineering, Master or MBA-Marketing (from reputed university)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Ahrefs, Semrush, buzz sumo, Moz, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills and are a team player
- Compensation:: Best in the industry.
- Job Location:: Work From Home
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills. Should be aware of below activities.
- Proficient in On Page and Off page Optimization.
- Able to run Google Ad words Campaign.
- Online Marketing for various social Marketing Social Portals like-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc per the planned Campaign.
- Preference for those who can handle the content part on their own on website and social media portal.
- Planning of keywords and Campaign.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization- On Page and Off Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- WordPress content- Blog and article posting- Directories submission and link. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Should be able to work on on-Page, Off-Page, articles, link building and blogs to attract more traffic to the desired website.
- The creation of on-page, off-page, and local SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a SEO Executive. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Should have over all knowledge of Website optimization / performance, On-Page optimization, Off-page optimization, PPC, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Experience with link building process, keyword generation, internet marketing and Search Engine optimization techniques (preferably google) and competitive analysis is must.
- Should be able to handle Google optimization,Yahoo, Bing, Reciprocal Linking Management, Directory Submissions, Planning and Implementing Internet Marketing Strategies with Social media optimization.
- Should be strong in technical and analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO with latest Market Trends.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS skill, proficient with Wordtracker, Google Adwords keyword tool and other SEO tools. Working knowledge on DMOZ editors, Zeal editors
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportuity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd