Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
About Flatworld Solutions
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
This position is working with the Tictales studio - Drawing inspiration from visual novels and gamebooks, we provide interactive story apps, franchises, and services for many genres & audiences: romance, thriller, medical drama, fantasy and more! Our stories can be experienced on web browsers or mobile stand-alone apps.
Tictales are experts in crafting the best narrative and interactive storytelling experiences with a long-term vision : to bring bigger franchises to the world and enable content creators from everywhere to express themselves.
What’s the job?
Our ideal Community Manager is passionate about interactive stories, telling stories and likes to build community to share this passion. You want to join a creative, dynamic and passionate team, which likes to take up challenges with each new project. You will plan and set up the editorial calendar programme that will consist of engaging content across all our social media platforms. You will be comfortable with fundamental web design techniques in order to create visuals (banner) based on our content.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create the social media content that helps Tictales become a leading gaming company in the interactive stories genre and share our amazing stories with our engaging and wonderful fans around the world.”
What you will really be doing
Lead the social media strategy for Tictales brand.
Create short stories, texts, interactive stories to create emotion around our stories and our universe/brand.
You’ll update social media on a daily basis (on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) in order to grow our audience and you’ll monitor and reply to comments and messages.
Build community around the Tictales’s franchises (Discord, facebook group)
Benchmark & competitor analysis (You’ll be closely monitoring other media to identify relevant stories and benchmark interesting format and trends)
You’ll report on your actions and analyze them with reporting document (KPI)
Host content as the face of our marketing vlogs, streams, panels, podcasts, webinars and more
Develop and execute social media and community management strategies to promote Tictales’s games and stories toward influencers in order to build partnership.
Become a recognised figure and a go-to contact for developers
Maintain a framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective content, social and community campaigns.
Create regular newsletter resources to target our key audiences/fans in order to give them more information about our projects.
Make our fan communities great places to be, where our fans can find information about our stories and the behind the scene of the company.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Previous experience in a community manager/content creation role - at all stages of planning, production and editing
Experience executing effective social media and community management strategies
Passion for games, interactive stories and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Able to establish meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor the performance of the social media’s strategy and demonstrate how it enhances our business goals
Comfortable on camera and ideally with experience as a content creator on YouTube or Twitch
Interest in the gaming community and social media trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to generate creative ideas
Good understanding of new and emerging platforms, e.g. TikTok, with an enthusiastic drive to create innovative content
Able to manage multiple projects at the same time, communicating clearly with stakeholders.
Able to work with other functional teams within Tictales as well as with other teams within Kwalee.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines