About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
Cirtru is one of the fastest growing rental housing marketplace startups in the USA. We encourage innovation, social interaction, and fun while moving at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our website and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You will also collaborate with the writers to create link-worthy content and request new content or content changes when opportunities arise.
You will be responsible for prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information. You will be responsible for reaching out and trying to establish a connection. You will also be responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
- 3+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- You must be able to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- You must be comfortable with using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Big plus if you’ve had public relations expertise.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Cirtru. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Keyword research
- On-page keyword targeting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEMrush, keyword tool.io, ahref’s
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster
- Generating Sitemap of website
- Indexing the website on various search engines
- Microsoft Excel
- Yoast SEO
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, relationship-based Link Building, Broken Link Building.)
- Good in writing and editing contents
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-page SEO optimization
- Off-page SEO (Link Building Backlinks)
- Social media marketing
- Checking & removing Duplicate content
- Formatting of content for better ranking
- Email marketing
- Running Facebook ads
- Running Google PPC, Display & remarking campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company and this role is specifically working with the Web Design Team. This team collaborates with the different marketing teams (internal & clients) to design and develop marketing driven websites that generate leads. The role requires an individual to have an eye for design, conceptual understanding of SEO and digital marketing, and knowledge of the WordPress CMS. This role requires an individual to have strong attention to details and strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
This role is for a design and marketing focused Project Coordinator who will work on website design and development projects. We typically use WordPress as our CMS and iterate fast on websites depending on the requirements from the marketing team. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, an eye for design, and is able to make minor content changes as required.
- Conceptual understanding of SEO and Digital Marketing Principles
- Strong eye for web and mobile site design
- Past experience working with the WordPress CMS
- Decent copy writing skills to give direction to the copy writer and also directly make edits to the content as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project coordination skills
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO ANALYST
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Digital Agency Network - https://digitalagencynetwork.com/agencies/mumbai/
Learning Catalyst - https://learningcatalyst.in/top-10-digital-marketing-agencies-mumbai/
Social Somasa - https://www.socialsamosa.com/2020/03/agency-feature-digichefs/
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives
- Optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for addition of keywords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Client interactions and monthly meetings to discuss SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards and point out key areas of importance in accordance of client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
- Providing the short-term and long-term product/business vision as well as the development of the sales and Digital marketing strategy.
- Establishing an effective and lean organization structure including the recruiting of key employees and or internal Support Organization.
- Build and motivate a world-class digital sales and marketing team.
- Engage in key sales opportunities, digital campaigns, SEO, SEM, monetization.
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and product finances.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, customers, and the expansion beyond existing opportunities.
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success.
- Communicating with investors, management
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones to Exco.
- 10-15 years experience, stable candidate
- Having launched their own startup is preferred
- Having worked at operational roles in the past (COO, CRO)
- Strong digital media sales & marketing background
- Solid track record in running a digital business, lead generation & conversion
- Established network of both supply and demand-side sources
- Possesses experience in different verticals
- Hands-on executioner, outstanding negotiator
- Highly credible thought-leader with the potential to evangelize emerging digital
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter with interest in a new challenge
- Skills to engage stakeholders of all functional levels
- Comfortable with a fast-growing start-up environment, as well as the ability to handle the corporate terrain
- Take the immediate lead in the project, providing overall direction.
- Introducing and successfully positioning the company in the worldwide market.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders ->
- Direct, Indirect Sales
- Technical Support
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.