JMeter Jobs in Pune
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
- Building automated test suites for continuous integration and delivery including acceptance, performance, regression and new feature testing of UI/UX components, Web services and various applications and systems.
- Developing and executing a complete test strategy for products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring the quality of the product and providing evidence of release readiness.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and design a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 1 year with advanced Automation Testing.
- Strong testing background and knowledge of building automated systems & testing both front-end UI, backend microservices and preferably knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deep familiarity and extensive experience with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance/ supervision.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Experience in working with asynchronous processes.
- Security (penetration testing) experience is a big plus but not a must have.
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
Job Description for SDET (Test Automation - Selenium-Java)
As a SDET you will work closely with development teams, project managers, business analysts and manual testers across different projects.
Employment Type – Full Time - Permanent
Founded in 2015 in Pune, vTEST (www.vtestcorp.com) is an independent software testing services firm based out of Pune, India and registered in Delaware, US. vTEST works with clients across the globe and employs Manual and Automation Testers to implement best testing practices for all types of testing. Our testers work from vTEST offices in Pune OR from our client offices across India and international locations.
Once here you will?
Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
1. Be part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
2. Conduct detailed automation tests for each application being released and produce comprehensive reports.
3. Research new tools, methods and keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in test automation arena.
4. Own the test automation tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Recommend and implement test strategies that ensure best delivery to client.
6. Highlight risks for testing delivery to project manager, business stake holders.
What does vTEST offer you?
vTEST is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. We work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career. Perks include
While some organisations offer you perks and benefits, we offer you the ‘vTEST Experience.’ An experience that gives you the opportunity to learn, innovate and have loads of fun.
As we aspire to be an organisation where every meet-up that happens in Pune happens at vTEST. ng partner
We organise series of technology events, hackathons, workshops and tech meet-ups to give our wiz kids the opportunity to interact with industry leaders and to also spread and rely on the expertise we possess.
We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people's personal situations into account. Some of our key perks reflect our culture at vTEST:
Technology: A company that promotes technology evangelism. Our constant endeavor is to continue to challenge our technology landscape and to pioneer the use and implement some of the coolest available technologies in the world.
Learning & development: At vTEST, we believe in continuous learning and upgrading skills to have our testomaniacs at par with latest industry standards. All testomaniacs are encouraged to identify trainings, courses, sessions and conferences that they would like to attend. We sponsor INR 5000 per annum for each testomaniac to attend trainings, seminar, and conferences on prior approval from Team Lead and HR.
Industry Connects: We provide a lot of opportunities for our employees to interact, learn and collaborate with thought leaders and evangelists in the industry through many connects, meet-ups and workshops that we conduct in our organisation. We also encourage our folks to publish papers, present at various conferences and even write books and are open to provide all kinds of support required in such endeavors.
Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF): Each testomaniac is required to speak on tools, technology, domain on alternate Fridays as a part of our TGIF Series. We love to share what we know and TGIF is the best platform where we have all our testomaniacs connected and participate for the next generation of testing.
Choose your own work days and work hours: We work for 9 hours per day typically from 10am to 7.00pm IST Monday to Friday. However, you are free to decide your own working hours and sometime working days too like Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday to Thursday. For testomaniacs working out from client office, they are required to follow the workdays, timings and holiday calendar as per client location.
Sabbaticals: We promote leaves for a purpose. Employees can take an unpaid sabbatical for a maximum of 3 months, to set up their own business or for higher education.
Relevant experience - Minimum qualifications:
Total IT Experience: 3 to 7 years
Education: MCA or BCA or any Computer Degree.
Good experience in manual testing of at least 1 of web applications, clientserver applications, mobile apps
At least 2 year experience with test automation using any tool like Selenium WebDriver with Java
Good understanding of operating system concepts, databases, system architecture and performance testing concepts
Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and different project methodologies
Good understanding of test plan, test cases writing/reviewing, effort estimations & test strategy
Strong analytical skills with excellent troubleshooting approach
Good verbal and written communication in English
Excellent documentation skills and able to explain application workflow, system design, defects and functionality in clear and concise manner
Able to work independently and multi-tasking
Managerial or Lead experience is not desired as this is an individual contributor role.
Experience with any scripting language is a plus.
Any testing certification such as ISTQB, CMMi standards, Agile and Scrum knowledge.