- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's (Professional Degree in Engineering Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent)
- Certification in UFT and Jmeter or Automation Testing would be an added advantage
- Equipped with at least 5-8 years of QA experience.
- Equipped with at least4-5 years of UFT and Automation Testing experience
- Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in English
- Design, develop and execute reusable and maintainable automated scripts using UFT and relevant framework
- Effective analytical skills of the system or application-under-test.
- Challenging and inquiring mind.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities
- Execute all test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing.
- Updating Project Manager / Test Lead regularly about the progress of testing activities.
- Be familiar with all testing documentation.
- Plan testing at different stages within the development cycle, including formulation of testing objectives and quality criteria,development of testing strategy and recommending testing approach; ensure cohesive integration of test and development activities.
- Able to Test WebServices -XML / SOAP and RESTFul services using SoapUI and Postmantool
- Carry out regular integration testing and system testing of software using SQL Server databases. Organize and conduct user acceptance and release testing of the software
- Prepare and submit reports on work progress on a regular basis
- Work closely with Product Owner and Vendor team to translate business requirements into Test Scenario with the guidance of other senior team members.
- Able to work/communicate with other departments to archive the result.
- Able to participate in meetings/calls with internal/external participants for project-related activities
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Meticulous team player with a results-driven personality.
- Able to work extended hours during critical project delivery.
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join the Flex Media Platform
engineering QA team to develop and maintain a test automation platform that enables Dalet to
deliver complex software rapidly without compromising quality.
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows
– accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our
software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content
professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the
BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media
and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly
told, and thoughtfully delivered.
Roles and responsibilities
• Engage with product owners and engineers, understand product design objectives and
features being delivered to develop and execute test plans.
• Develop and maintain automated test suites which are executed by CI/CD pipelines to verify
the functionality of service and platform features.
• Develop comprehensive multi component and system wide automated regressions tests
suites that assure quality prior to product releases.
• Develop load and performance test suites to verify non-functional requirements are met and
• Participate in Agile development ceremonies including sprint planning and sprint
• Investigate issues raised by customer and help support and operations teams to resolve
• Research and investigate new test tools and methodologies to maintain state of the art testing
practices and processes.
What you will bring
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of software QA experience with a strong emphasis on automation.
• Strong experience of coding and programming skills in Java / Node JS.
• Expertise in building Test Automation Frameworks using Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG/Junit
or API / Webservices, Mocha or Jest, Maven and ANT build tools.
• Experience in API Test Automation using Rest Assured, JSON and Postman.
• Experience in developing web frontend test automation using Selenium or similar.
• Experience working with Jenkins or similar CI/CD platforms.
• Exposure to Behaviour Driven development.
• The ability to recognise risk and errors in software systems.
• A passion for testing, development, and design.
• Experience with Performance Engineering using tools like JMeter is a Plus.
Building QA Excellence India | QA Manager
BDD: Cucumber, Specflow
- Minimum 5 years of Testing experience , with at least 3 years of Test Automation
- “Automation first” attitude.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
- Agile / Lean attitude and mindset.
- Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it.
- Work well independently and within a team.
- Knowledgeable about different Software Delivery Lifecycles.
- At least 1 year experience in using at least one tool for:
- Test automation tools: Selenium Web driver, Postman, RestApi Automation
- Non-functional testing: JMeter, HP LoadRunner
Condé Nast is looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will
be part of an IT organization and to provide direction and leadership on all quality matters
across the platform or domain. This is an opportunity to act as a key contributor in making sure
that work packages transition seamlessly from development into live environments Hone your
knowledge of quality best practices and collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Objectives of the Role
● Lead a global team of QE engineers who are responsible for ensuring E2E(end to end) quality
of our products
● Provide high direction for test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision
● Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Establish and evolve formal QA
● Define quality and automation KPI goals for the team and drive success towards achieving
● To recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that
quality assurance standards are achieved
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating
● Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, implementing best
practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
● Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and
coordinating QA resources internally and externally
● Review test strategies and test plans and ensure coverage for functional, performance and
scalability aspects are covered and tested
● Working cross functionally with Product and Engineering to ensure smooth delivery of product
that are on time, feature rich and with high quality
● Present QA status of testing with state-of-the-art dashboards and highlight key blockers and
where help is needed
● Ensure automated scripts are produced for E2E testing scenarios, including performance and
● Review user found defects and continue to enhance and improve testing methodology and fill
gaps in testing as needed
● Communicate product status, key issues, and insights to key constituents across the
organization, including the executive team.
● Develop process for manual and automated testing strategy for business applications, web
applications and BI solutions.
● Experience in establishing testing strategy for dealing with quarterly releases by business
● 12 + years’ experience in Product Quality testing role and 2-3 yrs in Management position
● Seasoned QA Manager with track record of delivering high quality products in a fast paced
● Must have prior experience in building QA / Data Validation framework in bigdata for various
● Experience in "closing the loop" and "continuous improvement" of QA strategies based on
learnings from field issues
● Experience in business applications, web application, Business Intelligence applications
● Hands-on QA experience including testing automation. Deep knowledge of automation best
practices and industry trends.
● Good to have knowledge on One or more Test automation tools like xUnit , Selenium, Jmeter ,
● Experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, Testing Frameworks like TestNG
● Strong proficiency in SQL coding (T-SQL or PL-SQL)
● Familiarity with data warehousing practices, ETL processing and denormalized data structures.
● Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus
● Proficient with Bigdata concepts and/or tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Spark).
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that the automation framework that we build is on par or better than industry standards.
- Design, document, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures.
- Ensure full lifecycle testing including integration, regression, and stress tests.
- Provide input on functional requirements to avoid potential design pitfalls
- Collaborate with software developers on testing strategy and defect resolution.
- Work with the Services team as a SME on areas where appropriate.
- Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.Build functional test frameworks (UI and API) that encompasses various customer use cases for SaaS based cloud environments.
- Testing all aspects of the Product like function/system/regression etc.
- Understand flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests by collaborating with functional test team and development team
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and Management.
- Analyze complex situations/problems and deliver logical and efficient automated solutions.
- Passionate about performance, scalability and reliability of all systems and can elaborate on the pros and cons of methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Guides and mentors the junior Engineering associates technically on all aspects of work
- Needs to have a good exposure in BDD/TDD
- Good knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Build a team of Automation SMEs
- Research the latest in tools and methodologies, thus ensuring continuous improvement by upgrading the existing processes
- Triage issues.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Length of Experience: 8 - 12 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Has around 10 to 12 years of experience in test automation with sound knowledge of product development and testing.
- Well versed in all Automation tools.
- Has a sound background of Python/Java development and extensive experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, UFT, etc. standard automation tools in the industry.
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Proven experience in Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenarios.