- 5+ Years of experience in Product Feature Testing/ Functionality Testing UI & API, Functional and Non-Functional
- Must have previous experience with requirements, defect, functional, and performance management systems.
- Must have an understanding and ability to develop code in Java with good understanding in OOPs concepts
- Strong experience in REST API testing Using Postman
- Manual testing experience - smoke testing, regression testing, sanity testing
- Experience in TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Rest Assured
- Experience in Jenkins, GUT and Maven
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices
- Experience in Test design
- Should have experience in Localization and Internationalization
- God management and interpersonal skills
Who we are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for testing the ideas implemented using mocks/PRD or generally tickets for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will write use cases and tests for testing the web app (and the mobile apps). You will use your automation skills for automating in Cypress.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing using Cypress
- 2+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory (manual) and automated tests to maintain product quality. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify and record bugs early in the product development lifecycle and document the same.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Contribute to and implement test automation.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance for mobile (iOS and Android) and web apps.
- Possess good exposure to Functional, Integration, Installation, Upgrade, Compatibility, GUI, Smoke, Accessibility, Ad hoc, and Regression testing. And also well-versed in Persona-based testing.
- Have a good eye for performance, usability, and pixel-perfect UIs.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, and Appium.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages like Python, Bash etc.
- Is open to learning, developing, and executing automation scripts wherever necessary.
Good to have
- Experience with performance and security testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
Must to have skills :
1. Load testing tools- Jmeter or Gatling
2. Containerization: Docker or kubernetes
3. Created CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and, integarted them with Jmeter
4. APM tools- Appdynamics/Dynatrace
5. Head dump/thread dump analysis
Define performance test strategies for medium to complexity integrated / n-tier application
architecture defined for medium to complexity business functionality applications
You play a key role in the planning, design, scripting, execution, and analysis of various
performance tests of software applications. Design workload based on NFRs
Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects,
implementation of configuration changes for client applications, and other maintenance of
software applications to meet business process requirements.
The ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
Load Tools: Performance Center, LoadRunner, StormRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Soasta,
Frontend Testing : Web Page Test, Google Page Speed, Google Lighthouse
Monitoring Tools : Appdynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, Nagios/Ops View, Cacti, Wily
Introscope and SiteScope
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
- Manual Testing + Test Automation
- Manual testing (Functional), Database testing
- Exposure in Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge about API/Service Testing would be important