About Beauto Systems Private Limited
- Building automated test suites for continuous integration and delivery including acceptance, performance, regression and new feature testing of UI/UX components, Web services and various applications and systems.
- Developing and executing a complete test strategy for products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring the quality of the product and providing evidence of release readiness.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and design a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 1 year with advanced Automation Testing.
- Strong testing background and knowledge of building automated systems & testing both front-end UI, backend microservices and preferably knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deep familiarity and extensive experience with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance/ supervision.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Experience in working with asynchronous processes.
- Security (penetration testing) experience is a big plus but not a must have.
Quality Engineer – Manual/Automation
Part of consumer facing front end applications that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Create and implement test plans, test cases, integration tests for both functional and performance use cases.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues
- Reviewing error logs and metrics.
2-3 years with technical hands-on coding and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years experience in manual or automated testing.
- Experience with testing consumer facing mobile applications.
- Willingness to learn and build automation frameworks for testing.
- Confirm, verify bugs and determine steps to reproduce.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects
- Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in tooling or QA automation
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL & PostreSQL
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker and working within continuous
delivery / continuous release pipeline processes
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end users on quality objectives and testing processes
- Understanding of coding enterprise applications within Java, PHP, and other languages
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Degree level qualifications in a technical related subject
- Proactive 'self-starter' attitude
- Lifelong learner - thrives from developing and sharing knowledge
What will you be doing?
- Create test plans, test cases, and test strategy
- Provide full-stack support for existing and new tools
- Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
- Proficiency in any open-source Automation Framework
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
- Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
We are seeking a highly motivated Test Automation Architect to add to our talented team of professionals.
What You'll Do
- During the delivery of test automation projects, you will lead the end to end management of automation test script development and test execution, demonstrating HeadSpin’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
- You will work closely with our sales and services team to identify upsell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve issues affecting your customers
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success.
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services.
- Ensure any project issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers.
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin.
What You Need
- 10 plus years’ experience (or more) working with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python within the industry or a Systems Integrator
- Experience working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts and Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting.
- Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
- In-depth knowledge of Testing concepts and Test Project management.
- Experience with iOS or Android.
- Experience with open source testing and Automation frameworks (Appium, Selenium, XCUiTest, Espresso/UIAutomator, etc.) and methodology and principles of test automation
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) tools
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts.
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures.
- Ability to understand SQL and write SQL queries.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ.
- Ability to work on multiple POCs and post-deployment customer account management concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields desired.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires.
- Software development
- Ability to use APIs
GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get an engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Seniority Level: Senior QA
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3-6 years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality-related issues.
2. Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
3. Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
4. Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Expertise in testing different QA Methodologies black box, white box, and gray box for both web UIs and backends both manually and automation.
* Ability to code and maintain back-end automation frameworks written in distributed programming languages such as Python.
* Ability to automate Android applications using tools such as Appium.
* Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, or other API testing tools.
* Experience working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
* Excellent in test strategizing, planning, estimation, execution, and reporting.
* Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
* Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening centre of Bangalore.
* A well fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies , a Foosball table to burst stress, weekly team engagement activities and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, timely formal and informal feedbacks are given.