Electronics Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
StartUp engaged in inventing and innovating Smart Energy Meters and related Technologies (OEM) requires Embedded Engineers. Following re-innovation principle and Technology First direction, we design Technologies to deliver our Vision of the highest Quality Products and Technologies. The candidate's responsibilities include IoT (COSEM/DLMS), technology integration. Required skills include Embedded C and C++ and knowledge of Electrical and Electronics.
Department: Engineering/ R&D
Reports to: Founder/ Project Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead the innovation for Criador Labs. We are looking for a highly self-motivated and passionate embedded developer responsible for developing embedded software/firmware for Medical Devices and Consumer Products (IoT).
- Develop device drivers, APIs, and applications as per the requirement.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
- Implement test cases for the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain proper documentation of performed tasks as per company standards
- Lead a team of junior developers and interns and get the work done
- Exhibit high leadership skills to own the work and complete on-time
- Strong self-learning skills to be able to work on entirely new technologies
- Strong proficiency in C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO, IEC, and ANSI
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Familiarity with language and debugging tools, such as Eclipsed based, Keil, etc
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and their operation is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with HAL and nRF frameworks will be a plus
- Familiarity in understanding the embedded system schematics to develop low-level data abstraction layers
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is plus
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of IoT industry experience
- Experience in medical devices is a Plus
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 60601 is a plus
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our growing startup, working in an encouraging multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with the latest technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed multidisciplinary colleagues from Design and Engineering backgrounds, who share your ambition to build great products. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Job Description for the above position:
➢ 2 to 4 years of experience in high-speed and Mixed-signal product design and development.
➢ Hands-on experience in circuit design and circuit simulation, an excellent skill set is a must in circuit analysis.
➢ Knowledge of Product Development life cycle.
➢ Experience in High-level design, low-level design and test plan document preparation.
➢ Experience in Industrial/MIL grade environmental system design, in which processor-controlled and FPGA-controlled devices are involved.
➢ Excellent component selection and decision-making skills.
➢ Excellent knowledge of basic electronics components and its usage.
➢ Working experience with high-speed digital interfaces such as PCI Express, DDR3/4 SDRAM, 100Mbps/1000Mbps/10Gb/40Gb/100Gb and above Ethernet and USB2.0/3.0.
This is a must requirement.
➢ Familiarity and good knowledge of test equipment like Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer etc...
➢ Experience in a range of technologies including digital, analog and power electronics
➢ Familiarity with OrCAD for schematic capture, Allegro/Altium Designer for PCB artwork design and Gerber viewers.
➢ The ability to work with software engineers to design and debug systems
➢ Experience in Thermal analysis, Load analysis and Timing analysis.
➢ Knowledge of Signal integrity and power integrity.
➢ Experience in system-level design, logical design etc.
➢ Strong knowledge of EMI/EMC testing procedures and Certification standards.
➢ Guide and support all aspects of PCB layout, fabrication and assembly processes.
➢ Experience with PCB layout design tools like Allegro and Altium Designer.
➢ Strong knowledge of analog and digital video interfaces, especially HDMI, Display Port, and SMPTE video standards a plus.
➢ Strong knowledge and working experience of MS Office applications, Word, Excel, and Visio.
➢ BE/B. Tec or ME/M. Tech in Electronics/Electronics and communication Person Specification/Competencies
➢ Having a positive attitude.
➢ Being Coachable
➢ Being passionate to work in a challenging environment
Summer Internships 2021-Computer science/ECE- At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd.,
Internship opportunities-IOT, DATA Science, Embedded system design, Full-stack development, WEB development, Python Programming.Artificial intelligence and ML
At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, A software and hardware design solution company, we believe that building core technical skills for young minds has great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world. Our summer internship offerings have great potential to build employability skills among budding engineers and entrepreneurs. internship programs are a doorway to their career journey. Our interns work on real-time projects to solve real-world problems while being closely mentored and coached by experienced employees. So that at the end of internship tenure, each intern will be optimistic to take up any challenges in their careers.
Internships for students are the perfect way to explore the path of success for future. Internship for engineering students of CSE,ECE,EEE,ISE provides an opportunity to students to explore their potential career options. Our holistic approach will transform the students to be industry-ready, be it interpersonal communication, project/product presentations, process and implementation, teamwork and corporate culture.