About Next Labs
Experience - 6 to 10yrs
Location - Bangalore , Pune and Mumbai
Job description -
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communication or equivalent
- 6-10 yrs experience in embedded software development
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
- Exposure to any IoT frameworks (desirable not mandatory) – IoTivity, AWS IoT, Azure IoT
- Experience with any device driver development, driver optimisation (desirable not mandatory)
- Good ability to read data sheets & technical manuals
Do you wish to work for a Deep-tech Indian company developing path-breaking products which are set to disrupt every possible industry and domain?
Our client is building a scalable, cloud-controlled, and rare-earth free platform for designing, building, and deploying electric motors for various applications. It aims towards building transformative technology that will make the motors of the future simpler, smarter, more efficient, and easy-to-build in the long run.
The founders are veteran serial entrepreneurs, product experts, and motor technologists with more than eight decades of experience developing cutting-edge products and technologies. The company is bringing transformative motor technology to the forefront of commercial applications. The company aims to make deep fissures in the extant hydrocarbon and rare-earth-based energy economy to create a greener future.
What you need to join us
Are you a coding ninja, algorithmic genius, with a flair for control systems and a passion to create new path breaking technologies (with a green social impact to boot!)? Does working with a bleeding edge research oriented tech startup excite you? If so, please read on and apply.
- Take ownership of firmware development for motor controllers
- Identify and develop real-time algorithms for controlling cutting-edge Motors and Generators
- Implement motor control algorithms in microcontrollers
- Debug and diagnose the firmware on the controller hardware
- Develop drivers and HAL firmware as needed for various peripherals
Skills and Experience
- Experience in embedded Firmware development
- In-depth knowledge of C programming knowledge
- Extensive engineering experiences in software development with proven track record of at least one product from concept to production
- Hands on experience with development and debugging of embedded systems
- Experience in working with real-time embedded systems and power electronics
- Experience in working with Microcontroller peripherals such as ADC, Timers, Comparators, Input-capture, PWM etc.
- Experience with microcontrollers from TI, NXP, STM32, PIC, Atmel (ARM based microcontroller experience is preferred)
- Ability to translate mathematical concepts to executable code in resource-constrained microcontroller environments
- Exposure to debugging using lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Logic Analyzers, signal generators etc.
- Hands-on experience in bringing up a new hardware with firmware written from scratch
- Experience with simulation software such as Matlab, Simulink etc is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of control systems is highly preferred
- Experience in automotive domain is preferable
- Problem solver
- Committed and motivated
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Clarity of thinking
- Sense of urgency
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
Education and Experience:
B.E – EE, CS, ME (or equivalent) from a reputed institution with 3 years of experience OR
ME/MS – EE, CS, ME (or equivalent) with 1-2 years of experience
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.