We are looking for a Female Sales Executive.
Education - Any discipline with good communication skills.
Skills - Need to be a go-getter and should work towards the target to get leads. Lead generation is the primary measurement.
Experience - Minimum 2 years experience ins Tele sales of high-value products.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
As an IT Product Sales Person at UTS, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our IT product sales within the Chennai region. You will be responsible for identifying and targeting potential clients, understanding their IT requirements, and presenting them with tailored solutions from our product portfolio. Your role will involve building and nurturing client relationships, collaborating with the sales team, and contributing to the achievement of revenue targets.
The role of a Sales Manager - SAAS will be to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. You should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients, increase sales funnels and keep the senior management updated about market and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Sales Manager include:
- Build relationships with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Develop new sales funnels while having a targeted
- Assist in marketing & PR activities
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Coordinate meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers
- Analyze the data to suggest growth opportunities
- Share and execute ideas to increase the revenues target of the company
- Minimum 3+ years of B2B sales experience within SaaS
- Must have basic knowhow of technologies
- Previous experience with a technology team gives you an extra brownie point
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a quick learner
- Must know how to manage different priorities
- Should be ambitious and goal-oriented
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our products or services over the phone, email, and other digital channels to potential clients. The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator, have a strong sales aptitude, and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reach out to potential customers via phone, email, and other digital channels to sell our products or services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to build long-term partnerships.
- Conduct research to identify potential customers and understand their needs.
- Explain the features and benefits of our products or services to customers and address any questions or concerns they may have.
- Close sales and achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop and implement sales strategies and tactics.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and sales activities in our CRM system.
- Participate in regular sales training and stay up-to-date on industry trends and product knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Must have worked with SAAS companies selling to the US market
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong sales aptitude and ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven with a strong focus on achieving targets.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Positive attitude and ability to handle rejection professionally.
We offer a competitive salary package with incentives and opportunities for career growth. If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answering questions about products or the company
Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Answer questions about products or the company
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Excellent knowledge of English
Excellent communication and interpersonal
Technical Proficiency and Understanding in/of Products/Services
Problem-Solving and Flexibility
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be driving one of the most important functions of the company – Sales. You will be converting potential customers to actual buyers and identify new applications, new segments and grow business.
What you will do:
Being esponsible for client acquisition by approaching end users, OEM's and large corporates
Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective lead generation
Ensuring development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel.
Focusing on growing and generating new business
Being a Key Interface between the customer and all relevant divisions such as production planning.
Driving targets and collection by improving communication through emails, meetings, calls
Establishing relationship with clients and providing a high standard of customer service continually
Managing and controlling credit of customers through effective follow ups, meetings, field visits
Constantly supporting and handholding customers for all enquiries, payments, complaints, rejections, technical queries etc.
What you need to have:
Graduate (any stream) + MBA (preferred)
People from steel industry with 1-2 years of experience in client acquisition
Location – Mumbai
Experience in B2B Sales, managing sales through OEMs/ traders, Industrial sales, Engineering products etc. is a must
Candidate between the age of 27 to 32 years
Should be comfortable with travel within India
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses
Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting
- Assisting the Client Support Manager in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Client Support Team.
- Revenue generations through Cross Selling products & Interest Collection.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can
maximize the value of those relationships.
- Customer Relationship and Follow-up.
- Maintenance of important registers and daily reports.
- Cash Management and accounting.
- CASA management (Current Account /Savings account )
- Sourcing of New Customers to increase Gold loan Business, Gold Appraisal.