BRD Jobs in Mumbai
We are currently hiring an IT Product Manager to join our team and be responsible for the product strategy & roadmap.
If interested Share your updated Cv with the below details
Company's Name: - WeAssemble
Weblink: - www.weassemble.team
Location:- Prabhadevi, Mumbai
Designation: - Product Manager
Experience: - Minimum 2 year
Salary up to 6 LPA
- Analysing product performance and redesigning as required
- Designing, developing, and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release
- Developing the product strategy and roadmap
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure the timely and quality release of product/ enhancements
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have a strong background in software engineering as well as prior experience in product management
- You have prior experience in managing a product throughout its lifecycle
- You possess strong problem-solving and prioritization skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You can work effectively with cross-functional teams
- The ideal candidate must have 1 - 4 years of product management experience.
|HR Recruiter - WeAssemble (Vimontera Consultancy LLP)|
- Work in collaboration with the Design and Technology Team Team, break down epics into features and features into stories to build MVP solutions to enable benefits realization in the shortest possible time frame
- Utilize analysis expertise to consistently elaborate requirements into detailed solutions.
- Facilitate discussions with Technical Leads and Squads to review and estimate features and stories
- You will work alongside the Product Owner to ensure that features and stories are continuously prioritized on the backlog and aligned to business value streams
- Contribute towards sprint planning for the Squad, ensuring that prioritization and dependencies are considered when bringing new work in for development
- To understand business requirement
- Understanding business requirements through user requirements gathering sessions
- to take lead a project from the very beginning till the project is delivered successfully
- Mapping business requirements to Functional solutions and Preparing BRD document
- Creating Functional specifications from which developers can create application solutions.
- Prepare a test Plan with scenarios and Test cases, detailing the test steps. Identify and gather data from various sources. Execute test cases and record result
- Take ownership of product delivery timelines and milestones typical tasks to involve analysis of business requirement requests, liaising with the Development Team and Management to complete development, support of UAT
- Analyze business problems and provide solutions.
- Participate with peers and represent the business on project teams
- Should be able to communicate the business idea and thought process clearly
Required Candidate profile:
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Be used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing agile Team
- Ability to translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed Features and User Stories that our Developer and Quality Assurance Engineers can understand and deliver
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Familiarity with the latest technology like Blockchain is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
About Us: We are a group of techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses on platforms such as Amazon and their own website. We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals.
Current Offerings of Technology Department:
- Creating scalable and conversion-friendly eCommerce web platforms using headless integration of Magento and ReactJS
- Building PWAs platforms to provide a better user experience
- Building distributor B2B portals
- Migrating legacy systems to boost conversion and effectiveness preserving their orders, customers, product data and SEO benefits
- Will be responsible for the scope management for the multiple projects undertaken
- Work directly with clients and consultants to gather requirements to understand their goals and work with the internal team to develop the best solution
- Liaise with external and internal teams to act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the project
- Work with development teams to get them in sync with client requirements
- Improve processes & methodologies to achieve faster and better delivery of project
- Work on internal projects (product and business intelligence projects) to achieve the goal of the respective team
- Write user stories, document the product requirements, workflows & test criteria
- Actively work with Sales team on pre-sales proposal activities & high-level solutioning
- Take initiatives to set up processes in the company and be actively involved in hiring and building the future team
- Be the custodian of functional & non-functional requirements of the projects undertaken
- Work with Product Owner to define, prioritize requirements and accurately maintain requirements traceability.
Skills You Should Have:
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder: A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Dynamic: Strong decision-making and prioritization ability. Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers
- Sense of data: Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- Accountability: High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects with
- High business impact: You value integrity and derive great personal joy from efficient teamwork
- Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and ability to bring in new ideas and drive project agenda from scratch
- Tools: Experience with tools for capturing and maintaining requirements & mockups/sketches is ideal. i.e. Jira, Zoho
- Consulting approach: Ability to do feasibility study and high-level solutioning for clients
- Soft skills: Good English communication and proactive, collaborative mindset to maintain continuous communication with the clients for project updates and in turn build trust and effective working relationships.
- Experience with all stages of the SDLC, conceptualization to implementation.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience working at an agile software company/startup is a bonus
- Strong project instincts; you have a strong intuition about what users want and understand their business
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● Opportunity to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across hierarchies
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and growth
at IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Experience Range - 2 to 6 years
Location : Vashi - Navi Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct requirements gathering, analysis, planning, and logical design of a software product by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Gather business/ functional requirements from the clients and create user stories and work closely with technology teams to get it developed
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs
- Responsible for the creation of various artefacts such as use cases, data flows and process flows for specific features within a project release
- Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Conduct project kick-off meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Lead the release planning and set expectations for delivery of targeted stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Responsible for the client handling, support and deliveries
Skills and Competencies :
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Excellent oral, written communication and influencing skills
- Experience working as a Business Analyst for the software products
- MBA/ Master's degree would be preferable
About Company :
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in the United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
at Andesoft Consulting
Job type: Full time
Role type: Technical/Operations.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible of complete development cycle of the project and
maintenance. He/ She will be involved in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes,
knowledge transfer, and performing user acceptance testing.
You will be responsible for -
● Good experience in preparing different documents for the SDLC such as FRD, BRD, SRS, Flowchart, UML, Use
Cases, Test Cases, Prepare Presentation etc.
● Good experience in using various project management tools such as Visio, Jira, Mantis, MS Project etc.
● Basic knowledge of the technologies such as SQL, .Net, PHP, iOS and Android platforms.
● Excellent communication skills require.
● Analyze details to understand client requirements
● Plan and execute research to meet specific client objectives.
● Research-oriented with good Analytical skills
● Should think out of the box, always up to date with the current industry updates.
● Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
● Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements
● Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the
development team and the non-technical users
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
We are Looking for professionals who have an analytical perspective, have worked on enterprise-level projects, and always seek to exceed customer expectations.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please apply here with the response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
About the Company :
Driven by a Passion for Excellence :
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award-winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- 60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level - 1 to 5 yrs
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
Technical expertise required :
- a) Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- b) Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- c) Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- d) Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- e) Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- f) Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
Desired Proficiency :
- a) Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and analytical skill.
- b) Ability to deliver on timeliness
- c) Excellent customer facing skills
- d) Appreciation of Business Issues
- e) Strong Technical background.
- f) Experience in BFSI and CRM domain is preferred.
- g) Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfills your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.
at Elixia Tech Solutions
- Defining, communicating, and owning the product plan from conception to launch.
- Need to have a rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- Understanding end to end operations and drive efficiencies through product or process to reduce turnaround times.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap by aligning with existing offerings.
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Should have knowledge of the competition's business and processes.
- Work closely with the technical team to build the right product by clarifying their queries.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage Products and Samples.
- Should have product ownership and plan product development cycles.
- Prior experience of SDLC and Release management is a must.
- Ability to provide guidance on Supply Chain Collaboration by integrating ERP and third-party applications.
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members - Good communication solves half the problem.
Expected Skills & Competencies:
B.E. / B. Tech / Bachelor in Design / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain domain
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a prerequisite - Share at least one sample of an effective document (MRD|BRD|PRD) delivered in the past.