- WordPress developer to build custom solutions for our clients or for Product
- Write reusable, efficient and robust code while adhering to WordPress coding standards
- Should Manage task & time deadline
- Extensive WordPress Implementation Experience should possess at least 2 years of WordPress development experience
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience in theme customization
- Experience of WooCommerce and Should be able to deploy WordPress sites independently
- Good in WordPress plugin and theme development
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms and/or MVC frameworks
- Good analytical and logical skills, HTML5, CSS3 development skills are an added advantage
- Experience using MySQL database
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, YII, Zend, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus
- Object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Knowledge of Angular, React will be a big plus
- Should be well versed with HTML, CSS and JS"
We are looking for an immediate joiner
At Noodle.ai our mission is to create a world without waste. Our products focus where the waste is – in factories and supply chains around the world. We think traditional rules-based software is failing business leaders, so we’re developing next-generation enterprise software that leverages Enterprise Artificial Intelligence® to tackle volatility in supply chains. We are a diverse and interdisciplinary team, looking for collaborative and intellectually curious Noodlers hungry to learn from other perspectives, create together, and have fun along the way.
We’re a multi-disciplinary team of Software Engineers, Devops and UI Engineers on a mission to build a next generation AI platform. The platform is aimed to create a unified base for multiple Enterprise AI products that Noodle creates for the digital supply chain. Our aim is to simplify the workflow for creating, deploying and managing AI applications at scale.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Senior UI Engineer, you will help us design and build end to end workflows for data collection & processing, model training & inference, visualization & monitoring.
You will be on the cutting edge of creating UI and data visualization for AI. You’re comfortable creating complex apps with data visualizations and role based access control. You are proactive about getting the information you need to create the best possible UI. When you encounter open-ended business problems, you’ll help frame the problem and brainstorm different designs or user flows to solve the problem. You write organized and maintainable code. You know when to follow best practices and when to go for the pragmatic solution.
Qualifications, skills, and expertise
- An extensive portfolio or GitHub account with UI or data visualization projects
- Hands on experience of developing applications using React, at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Expertise building visualizations with SVG/canvas/HTML in D3
- Comfort with frontend tooling (Babel, Webpack, etc.)
Nice to Haves
- Working knowledge of machine learning concepts and basic statistics
- Backend experience (developing basic RESTful APIs, designing databases, data wrangling)
- Familiarity with unit testing and QA best practices
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
As a member of the Quicken product development organization, you will develop and enforce best practices in front-end development while working with requirements from key stakeholders across the organization.
You will participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features, working with small teams that consist of engineers, product managers, and UX designers.
You will ensure the delivery of quality front-end solutions.
You will demonstrate strong technical talent throughout the organization and
engineer products that meet future scalability, performance, security, and quality goals while maintaining a cohesive user experience across different components and products.
You will display a passion for high quality, continuous learning, and experimenting and applying cutting-edge technology, software paradigms, and engineering process improvements, while fostering this culture across the team.
Overall 7+ years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing web products.
Relevant Experience of 3+ years with React framework preferred
Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders, architects, Project Managers,
UX designers and researchers, marketing, and engineering teams
Expert knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-
Experience and understanding of web testing and optimization
Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Strong experience working with an Agile development team with rapid iterations
Understanding of software design patterns
Deep understanding of good software architecture concepts
Team player with can-do attitude to independently own and drive projects.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical disciplines, or equivalent
What we offer:
Competitive salary and performance bonus
Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
Ability to work with incredible talent
Highly recognizable brand in US
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. You would be working directly with a world class team of executives who excel at creating world class products.
Digit88 is seeking a Chatbot Developer to join our Chatbots development team. As a Bot Developer, you will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to the customer.
- Prepare Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You will Develop, Debug and Deploy conversational Chatbot experiences using appropriate client platform and tools
- Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Participate in creating guidelines, best practices and standards of Chatbot-featured deliverables.
- Keep abreast of the latest Chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Chatbot solutions.
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional development experience
- Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
- Experience with one or more of backend technologies - Node, PHP, Python, Java is a big plus
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
- Portfolio showcasing excellent development skills and demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platforms - Facebook Wit.Ai, Google DialogFlow, Microsoft Luis, IBM Watson is a big plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- You are a creative problem solver
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Proficiency in current web design technology
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentations skills and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
Wekan Company is hiring React.Js Developer for Chennai
Experience: Overall 4 – 7 years, relevant experience in React.Js - 2 years
Must Have Skills: React, Redux, ES6 and above, HTML5, CSS3
Good to have: Typescript
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view.
- Experience of working on RESTful Web services.
- Work with cutting-edge frameworks and technologies while advancing your skills along the way
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of WebPack.
- Good experience with any of the testing framework like mocha, jest, jasmine.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira.
- Good communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience developing user facing features
- Have a deep understanding of basic UI/UX/design principles
- Are self-motivated and can solve problems independently
- Experience using the latest CSS layout methods such as Flexbox and Grid
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jest) and writing unit tests
- Competency in building responsive layouts
- Practical knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Collaboration in a GitHub repository with many contributors and comfortable with workflows like code reviews, forking, pull requests, etc.
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature.
- At least 2 years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.