- Product development using React/ Angular/Vue
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with highly experienced team members.
Experience: 1 - 3 years of Web UI Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, and messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Familiarity with UI components library (such as material-UI or Bootstrap) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing our client's Conversation AI products.
- As our clients product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture.
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to haves:
- Full stack experience UI and UX design experience or insights
- Working knowledge of AI, ML and NLP.
- Experience of enterprise systems integration like MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Active Directory etc.
- Experience of building Single Sign On in web/mobile applications.
- Ability to learn latest technologies and handle small engineering teams.
Job description for react js developer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities :
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.- Experience of 1 year working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and jest.
-Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps.- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.- Good project management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Experience in web mark-up like HTML and CSS.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Experience with data structure libraries.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
A knack for bench marking and optimization.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
We are looking for an AngularJS engineer to build world-class user
experience while innovating with and implementing full front-end stack. We
need someone who thinks outside the box, someone who doesn't settle on one solution, and someone who loves challenging projects and complex user flow and advance technologies.
o Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
o Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
o Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
o Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API o Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
o Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
o Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
o Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
o Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
o Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience in developing mobile front end web solutions.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Familiarity with CSS latest properties animations resizing and responsive design.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Good to have hands on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Candidate must have knowledge of standards used for creating a responsive website.
- The candidate will be able to edit digital images with photoshop.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year as a Web developer.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Equal parts creative agency, engineering firm, and consultancy, Grappus has a reputation of doing things differently. We work with brands big and small, far and wide, helping them understand, prototype and deploy a broad range of custom tech. We value design and we cringe at bad UX. Each project is a clean slate, we don’t have frameworks, or any pre-made formulas. We’re not here to just grow big, make money and win awards. We’re here to crack the process of building truly innovative products from scratch. Products that make people say ‘damn’.
People at Grappus usually experience a highly accelerated career growth well beyond the narrow constraints of their ‘job description’. Here, the growth ladder is tailored to you. It operates exactly as fast as you can manage to grow. We think it's a waste when smart people are unable to make an impact. Our aim is to unleash your potential by giving you massive challenges and the freedom to solve them.
We’re in a fluid world, where we don’t know what technologies we’ll use next, or the projects we’ll work on. We’re actively searching for ways to shine a light on our blind spots, whether it is in the products we want to build, the problems we like to solve, or the company culture we try to create. That’s what makes life at Grappus so exciting. Grappus is an ongoing experiment and you are a part of it. We'll be a different company a few years from now because you are going to change it for the better. We can’t wait to see where you take us.
About the role:
We are seeking a Sr. Frontend Developer who has a knack for coming up with creative solutions to unique problems, planning development cycles and writing technical documentation while leading a team of developers. You can get in where needed to write clean, reusable, and performant code, with creative sensibilities to push projects towards perfection. You should have good time management skills and be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a cross-discipline team of product managers, strategists, UX designers, art directors, and developers. Most importantly, you have an eye for detail and the ability to make beautiful designs come to life through code.
What we’d like to see:
● Ability to write elegant and readable code
● Excellent problem solving skill and love technical challenges
● Lead a team of developers and showcase managerial skills
● Comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
● Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
● Stays plugged into emerging technologies/ industry trends and applies them proactively
● Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
● BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
● Proven working experience in frontend programming for a minimum of 3 years
● Good understanding of frameworks like Bootstrap, Backbone, ReactJS, Redux and libraries like jQuery, LESS and Ajax
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills and client handling skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
● Experience with coaching and mentoring junior web developers
● Experience in working with a variety of external frameworks and libraries
● Proven experience integrating with, along with a deep understanding of, service-based Web APIs including REST and/or GraphQL
● Good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
Nice to have:
● Familiarity and experience using a variety of architectural design patterns
● Personal projects or contributions to the open source community
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
● Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
● Great communication skills
Why you’ll love it here:
(Besides working with our team with infinite charm)
● We have no fixed work timings or leave policy, you can take unlimited leaves and start your day whenever you want. (Just make sure others in your team don’t suffer)
● We don’t track these hours you put in or ask you to fill time sheets. We don’t believe in
micromanaging, if you’re struggling, ask for help. If someone else is, offer some support.
● We never mind if people make mistakes or screw up in any way, and offer full encouragement to help people learn fast by failing fast.
● We always encourage people to be completely candid, raise alarms, or log complaints
anonymously in our feedback tool, no matter how harsh.
● We are a ‘Work from Anywhere’ company, since passionate, driven people can work from
anywhere they want; their homes, or cafes, or mountains, or beaches, anywhere.
● We have a 15-day notice period. We want to build a place where people work willingly and passionately.
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will play an integral part in designing components and platforms for new services within KeepTruckin's Freight product line. You will implement complex features using modern frameworks and work on a fast-growing team eager to make a significant impact by connecting the world's trucks.We are looking for senior engineers who are driven by impacting and revolutionizing a space where the last major technical innovation was the invention of the diesel engine. We are seeking team players who have strong problem solving skills, and thrive on innovation and continuous improvement. We pride ourselves on our culture and the ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team.
What You'll Do:
Work alongside product and other cross-functional counterparts including designers, back end, and QA on features that power freight productsCreate the best possible user experience in our web applications, and come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problemsWrite modular and maintainable front-end code, and actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviewsParticipate in full SDLC process in a CI/CD centered development, and actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructureResearch new technology and design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers; propose changes that bring both short term and long term benefits
What We're Looking For:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xs7GivrHCj05XC6-mn6MsRGG3V5AcgZ5/view?usp=sharing )
- Handles the complete frontend architecture for COUTLOOT which is efficient with abstracted, reusable front-end pieces and systems.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, Backend, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Develop compelling features for awesome user flow.
- Work closely with UX designer to implement compelling front end solution keeping.
- Performance and cross-browser limitations in mind.
- Work directly with UI/UX, Product and Customer Success to help create impacting customer features as the product face of COUTLOOT.
- Proficient understanding of Cross-Browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Understanding of UI Componentization and Modularization.
- You have experience with one or more of these: Angular, React & Node.js.
- Working knowledge of GIT and Agile tracking software.
- Ability to understand and identify problems across multiple code languages and provide solutions or thoughts
- You are familiar with writing testable code with coverage.
- Backend integration and API design, as well as considering security measurements of the complete stack SEO Knowledge will be Plus.
- Experience in building responsive web UI which works flawlessly on web & mobile.