· Java, Spring MVC
· MicroService Exposure – Eureka, Zuul, SpringCloud
· Knowledge of various design pattern - Domain Driven Design Exposure is plus
· AWS Exposure is plus
· Awareness with Linux Environment
· Exposure with portal development is plus
· TDD/BDD is plus
· Product Development Experience is plus
· Docker – Container technology is plus
· Hands on RDBMS - Good Exp. In Database design
· Experience in ORM – Hibernate
· NoSQL Database is plus
About Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Encourage each one to grow and contribute towards the cohesive growth of the company
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive compensation and benefits
- Open culture where everyone can put their ideas/feedbacks across the table
- 250+ team across all locations
- 5 day week culture
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
- 3+ years of SDE work experience from Product based companies
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kafka, Hbase, AWS
- Experience in Multi threading, distributed systems, Best practices of coding, scaling
Dropwizard or Springboot like technology
Algorithms and Data structures .
Role: Senior Software Engineer – Backend Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Pune
About the Role
The successful backend engineer will work closely and collaboratively with cross functional teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
The incumbent should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product or a product’s component through the entire life cycle, optimize the space / time complexity and improve on usability and reliability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from top notch colleges
- 4 + years of software development engineering.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (including MVC).
- Good hands on in AWS scalable environment.
- Experience with different RDBMS and No SQL databases like MySQL, mongo, etc.
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in one language that emphasizes class abstractions (for e.g. Java) and have coded in it for at least 4 years.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work with clients with great efficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Open minded, Team builder, Good communicator and ability to lead and inspire teams.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
What are we looking for?
- 4 to 10 years of hands on design / development experience.
- Tech / M.Tech Computer Science or equivalent field from a premier institutes.
- Proficient in Java OR C/C++, data structures, algorithms and OO design / design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Technical depth in OS, computer architecture and OS internals.
- Ability to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
PS: Code review and team leading expereince is a pluys for Tech Lead role
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace.
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale.
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
Any B.E /B.Tech / Science / Computer - graduate or post graduate