Requirements -Integration skills :
About Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Encourage each one to grow and contribute towards the cohesive growth of the company
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive compensation and benefits
- Open culture where everyone can put their ideas/feedbacks across the table
- 250+ team across all locations
- 5 day week culture
Duck Creek Platform in general, agile/scrum, change orientation and effective communication :
- Responsible for development of complex configuration in Duck Creek application
- Work with Business and subject matter experts to gather and validate the requirements
- Work with development lead on designing solutions
- Provide guidance or mentorship to the team where applicable
- Provide inputs to testing scope and review artifacts
- Provide support to test events and support elevate activities
- Identify, escalate and mitigate challenges in delivery both from technical and functional stand point.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements Duck Creek Rating & Policy to build new insurance products and lines of business that meet all business & technical requirements
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per business requirements.
- Experienced in writing queries and stored procedures in SQL.
- Hands-on in developing and supporting batch-based systems, with experience in data profiling and debugging.
- Experience in performance tuning techniques and tools
- Working with the development team to create physical database schemas.
- Optimising database design for optimal performance.
- Advising on best practices for developers interacting with the database.
- Developing and testing SQL and stored procedures.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for a few young software engineers to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
As a software engineer(backend), you will be responsible for design, development and scalability of our backend platform.
- Design and development of backend services
- Scalability, Reliability and Security of the applications
- End to end ownership of the features and modules
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Mentorship of other team members
- Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1-4 years of experience as Software Engineer/Developer
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, threading
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Proficient in Go or Python or any other server side programming language
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
Good to have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
CSS3) and Node.js
Exposure to React( native) basics
Experience with AWS, CI/CD and DevOps
Experience with Web Security
Basic exposure to Go is valuable but not necessary
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
This role is for 1 month where the person will be working from Client site in Paris to understand the system architecture and documenting them. Contract extension for this role will be purely on the performance of individual.
Since the requirement is immediate and critical, we need someone who can join us soon and travel to Paris in December
- Hands on experience handling multiple data sources/datasets
- experience in data/BI architect role
- Expert on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Should have knowledge writing MDX queries
- Technical document preparation
- Should have excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Strong project management
- Should be able to think Out of the Box and provide ideas to have better solutions
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude
- Core .NET, C#
- HTML5, CSS3
- ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Web API)
- Bootstrap 3 or 4
- Angular 5+ working knowledge
- SQL (basic) – Desirable
- Development of applications using C#, MVC
- Development of Web Services using REST and WCF.
- Unit Testing of code using Microsoft and any other competent open-source testing
- Develop middle tier using Object Relational Model (ORM).
- Developing applications using Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools
- Design Database in SQL Server 2016 or higher.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline.
- Candidates should be good in communication.