- Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies various tests to deliver high quality product
- Responsible for functionality testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, and regression testing
- Responsible for API testing (Rest APIs)
- Responsible for writing and execute detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
About Delivery Solutions
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our QA Lead you’ll be leading, and managing teams and processes across several QA projects at a time.
What you tell your friends you do
“Managing teams to make sure the games we release are up to scratch and ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Lead the QA process for our India studio
- Working with stakeholders and heads of department to ensure priorities are understood and expectations set for game releases and updates
- Training and Mentoring the QA testers, improving all aspects of their understanding
- Building test plans and test strategies
- Vetting and ensuring high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Offering constant feedback to ensure our games achieve their potential
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience of “hands-on” bug reporting within the mobile games industry having lead a team for at least one year
- Experience testing server dependant applications and writing test plans
- Experience in vetting bugs, managing databases, etc
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the mobile, PC and Console landscape in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Manual Testing of Web portals and mobile apps, Writing Test cases for new requirements and doing the Automation Testing using Selenium- Knowledge of Java and able to write script for Automation-Automation script was used to reduce the effort of manual
Experience in Website testing, Mobile Web and App
Experience in Load/Performance Testing
Experience in Banking/Finance domain will be an added advantage
Software Q/A - Software Testing, Test case creation, Test plan Design & Development.
2.Automation Testing - Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDrivers, Mobile Automation using APPIUM and Knowledge of QTP.
3.Performance Testing tool - JMeter
5.Languages – PHP, JAVA
6.Database – SQL
7.Methodologies Used – Waterfall Model, V model and agile methodology.
8.Operating Systems – Windows, Macintosh
9.Functional Domains – Internet, Entertainment, Ecommerce, Quiz & Gaming, Logistics and Retail, Service, Health Care, Sales and Finance Domain, e-Magazine and e-learning.
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Familiarity with Cloud security
- Hands on experience with AWS setup troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of any messaging system [ Kafka prefer] , application server
client-server architecture , any DB (preferably, MongoDB )
- Good understanding of Protocols: http, https, FTP
- Experience over: Windows & Linux Operating systems [ more than user level] or Mac
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Selenium Java]
- Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes.
- Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Should have worked on defining test cases for enterprise products [ prefer on cloud]
- Min 4 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented QA Testing Analyst professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for QA Testing Analyst
This is a Test Analyst role for System, System Integration or End-to-End testing for projects that require changes to one or several systems.
- Participate in project Test requirement analysis
- Under minimal supervision, creates Test ware –scenarios, cases, data, automated test scripts, assist in estimates creation.
- Executes Tests and collates evidence
- Defect reporting and tracking.
- Demonstrate implementation of process, strategy and/or testing improvement/efficiencies.
What you will be doing?
- Functional & Technical expertise role in developing & identifying tools that will optimise and improve the quality of testing
- Assist to impact analysis, test estimations, test planning for project
- Create test scripts (manual/automated) & test data based on test model (test scope) defined by test architect
- Understand the Functional requirements, Systems Architecture, Test Environments landscape and share your understanding within the team
- Set up and Execute tests using both automation tools and manual methods as applicable aligning to overall test strategy defined.
- Should have knowledge on Automation with at least one automation framework
- Raise defects, provide sufficient details and logs readily for further analysis and work with development teams to close the defects with appropriate root cause analysis documented.
- Use Test Automation tools as per Automation Approach defined by the Programme/Portfolio leads, come up with own ideas to innovate and automate all testing activities applicable to support the Automation and Continuous Improvement journey.
- Escalate any issues to Test Manager/Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate and in timely manner and provide options to resolve the issues
Where will you be working?
Qualifications for QA Testing Analyst
- Graduate with software engineering background
- Hands on Experience in Agile methodology.
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing.
- Domain/Testing/Technical certification will be an advantage
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies like Aws, Azure would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on micro services would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on DEVOPS tools and process would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to handle work assigned/issues with minimal supervision.
We have an open position for the "Software Testing” role at Warangal location. Inviting applications for the same.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 2 years of experience in Manual Testing of Complex Web Based, Mobile (Android & iPhone). Experience in automated testing would be an added advantage.
- Ensuring Successful Execution of Testing Tasks, logging defects and making proper documentation, daily test logs.
- Work closely with the Software Development team in testing and problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a graduate in any stream
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills are added advantage