including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Learn to be repetitive as well as unexpected. Basically you're trying to break the application /
portal / game!
Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available
Compare new versions of game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed
Play game using different settings and options if available
Check for content, hyperlinks, landing pages, registrations, campaigns, deposits, withdrawal etc.
Test different versions of the game including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Report any error codes that may pop up and report them to bug tracking software or manually.
Proof any other documentation with game including manuals, instructions and other booklets
Understand the difference between reporting a bug and reporting a feature
Prepare test cases for manual, automation
Get the new ideas to improve product
Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
Work closely on the deadlines of the project
Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
About The Khel Group
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugsand other issues that may make a product defective.
QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering and/or sales, hands-on experience and training, as well as possessing soft skills such as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail and a passion for technology, which are key to Quality Assurance.
Mandatory Skills:A solid understanding and functional knowledge in Web and Mobile testing.
• Should have experience in API testing
• Clear understanding of SDLC and STLC(preferred AGILE)
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Test reporting tools will be mandatory
• At least 2+ years of experience in Manual testing in Mobile and Web platform
Creation and Execution of valid & optimized manual test cases.
Work closely with team to understand functionality of products and communicate with BA/developers to make defects resolved if needed.
Create and maintain comprehensive test data to support execution of test cases
Document, maintain and communicate issues found during test execution through defect tracking tools.
Working with cross functional teams to ensure product quality throughout the software development cycle.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Postman, Git and Bitbucket.
• Willing to learn Automation either in Mobile or Web platform.
• Knowledge of Python or Java will be having advantage
- Knowledge of IoT, AI and BLE testing.
- Passionate about design and UI, able to provide feedback regarding User Experience testing.
Manual Testing of Web portals and mobile apps, Writing Test cases for new requirements and doing the Automation Testing using Selenium- Knowledge of Java and able to write script for Automation-Automation script was used to reduce the effort of manual
Experience in Website testing, Mobile Web and App
Experience in Load/Performance Testing
Experience in Banking/Finance domain will be an added advantage
Software Q/A - Software Testing, Test case creation, Test plan Design & Development.
2.Automation Testing - Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDrivers, Mobile Automation using APPIUM and Knowledge of QTP.
3.Performance Testing tool - JMeter
5.Languages – PHP, JAVA
6.Database – SQL
7.Methodologies Used – Waterfall Model, V model and agile methodology.
8.Operating Systems – Windows, Macintosh
9.Functional Domains – Internet, Entertainment, Ecommerce, Quiz & Gaming, Logistics and Retail, Service, Health Care, Sales and Finance Domain, e-Magazine and e-learning.
- Review client requirements and internal specifications. Apply/create user stories, use cases and requirements to develop and document test artifacts and procedures.
- Test for functionality, usability and accessibility and responsiveness by executing all levels of testing (Unit, Integration, and Regression) across multiple devices and platforms.
- Identify, report and track software defects and inconsistencies by describing issues in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with other test team members, designers, developers, and product management to deliver a quality solution for our customers.
- Help improve the efficiency of the team and overall testing process.
- Software Test Engineer with 2-5 years of experience in Testing who can work independently and ensure quality delivery of software.
- Should have experience with different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke etc. Having experience in Automation, Database, API, Performance, Security testing etc. is an added advantage.
- Expert in identifying & documenting Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Plans.
- Possess sound knowledge of defect management cycle, defect logging tools, and logging defects
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and to work in an environment with changing priorities
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with a diverse team
- Excellent written communication skills to support collaboration with remote team members
- Should be self-motivated and take ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Role: Senior QA Engineer
- Experience: 1+ Years
- CTC: Up to 45k(Hike on current CTC)
Must-Have Skills (Mandatory):
- QA professional with 1+ years of experience in Manual testing
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and customer interfacing skills.
- Must have good analytical and sharp observation skills
- Should have good experience writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Should have worked in larger enterprise-level applications.
As a Software QA + Support engineer , you will be responsible for the test planning as well as writing and executing functional and non-functional test cases for sprints and releases. You will be a part of an Agile development team and would have full access to the complete development life cycle including opportunity to shape requirements. You will also be responsible to work with customers to help debug issues. We are looking for a relevant experience of about 5 years.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases.
- Experience working directly with customers and/or clients to debug issues or provide resolutions
- Ensures creation of test data to support test case execution and supports creation and maintenance of libraries of reusable test data sets.
- Reviews requirements specifications for testability and verifying/ensuring traceability of testing to requirements and vice versa
- Possess a detailed understanding of the requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification process including user requirement specifications and functional specifications for larger, complex applications.
- Experience working with project management tools like Azure DevOps or JIRA is preferred.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills to communicate quality cross-functionally and with customers in formal and informal settings.
OnScreen was started to chart a better path for Enterprises facing countless barriers to adoption and efficiency. Our Founders, Directors, and Investors have extensive experience dealing with these problems and are passionate about building and providing a solution that alleviates these chronic pain points.
To know more about OnScreen, please visit https://www.onscreen.us/
We are looking for lifelong learners who are not afraid to experiment and want to be an integral part of the team. If this sounds like a place where you would want to work, please apply.
Job Description -
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with a Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree. Candidates should have experience in mobile application testing in Android/iOS platforms. As a Mobility QA Engineer, Will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems in mobile application products.
Designation/Role Name: Software Test Engineer (Mobility)
Experience range: 1 to 5 years of experience
· Test current products and identify deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Identify key KPIs for product quality
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects in parallel with tight deadlines.
· Strong in software testing & QA concepts and test case writing with a break the system approach.
· Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tool JIRA.
· Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
· Ability to test on different platforms,devices and cloud devices tools like Browserstack.
· Experience in developing automated test scripts in mobile app testing using tools like Appium and Selenium.
· Ability to develop test framework for mobile application testing using open source tools and technology.
· Experience in using configuration management or version control tools like GIT.
· Hands-on experience in Android Studio and xCode instrument for Android and iOS application error logs debugging and monitoring the memory leakage.
· Knowledge of identifying the API requests from the mobile clients using the Charles Proxy tool.
· Hands-on experience with IDEs like Eclipse , Android studio, IntelliJ IDEA.
· Knowledge of MYSQL and Database concepts for database testing.
Good to have :
· Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins will be an add-on.
· Knowledge of Codecept.js, Puppeteer test frameworks
Junior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer role and responsibility includes:
- Understanding the product requirement.
- Develop use cases and test cases
- Execute functional and regression testing (It also includes uncovering the bugs early in the product life cycle by doing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality)
- You are responsible for conducting various levels of testing before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- You will also review software requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and Finance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5 yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5 million registered users.
- Creating and maintaining test plans as the product grows in functionality
- Researching, designing, and implementing the automation framework for tests
- Creating processes around the entire testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
- Defining test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
- Collaborating with the development team in continuous build & deployment process
- Reporting test coverage and participating in troubleshooting
- Creating optimal test strategy (including functional, non-functional, analytics and automation) and test plans for both short term and long term projects.
- Editing Job Description
- 2-5 years of experience working in a product based startup/company
- Understand the creation and implementation of test cases for immediate test scenarios and long term test case strategies.
- BE/B.Tech from Tier 1 college (Computer Science/Relevant Degree) or great set of experience of working in startup(s)/product based companies.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid)
- Experience in testing both Android & iOS, as well as the website
- Experience in establishing/managing small teams and setting up best practices across engineering units ensuring perfect releases each time.
- Good understanding of the user experience as well as ensuring a seamless product journey for users.
- Should be able to understand requirements and test algorithms accordingly.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Creative in approaching the problems following different approaches, mindset, devices, environment, etc.
- Know how to prioritize things on the basis of their impact on the product & the company.
- Empathy towards students to understand the problem or take regular feedback for product improvement.
- Quality of keeping pace while working in dynamic atmosphere
- Great skills to communicate with the team and also articulate them for the internal documentation within the team members.