About Dream Game Studios
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
leap.club is a community led professional network for women. Our mission is simple - more women in leadership positions. Leaders from Google, Tinder, Uber, Bain, Zomato, Microsoft, along with solid entrepreneurs and professionals have joined our mission. We are funded by top angels and funds in India.
Senior Frontend Engineer
About the role:
● You will work on a disruptive product that is in its early stages.
● In this role, you will own the front end development and maintenance of
our mobile apps while working closely with our product and backend
● An ideal candidate would have exceptional application development skills
with 2+ years of experience working with React, Typescript, Rest API, ES6 amongst other in-demand technologies.
● Having a good understanding of overall product design, architecture and development is key for this role.
Client Client is an MNC that provides online display advertisements focussed on retargeting to brand audience. It offers personalized retargeting tools for internet firms, marketing experts and publishers ranging from customer acquisition, audience match and App advertisement to design and analytical tools.
Role: : Technical Solutions Engineer, Reseller & Agency Solutions
Salary 14-18 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding of Criteo products’ integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
- Provide the necessary technical trainings to the Resellers
- Discuss integrations with commercial representatives and support them through the process
- Plan the communication strategy with the resellers to improve efficiency
- Co-ordinate 3rd parties involved on each integration
- Providing feedback to both our internals’ engineering team and the reseller
- Pipeline reporting
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure Optimize existing client set up.
- Support the troubleshoot of live campaigns to improve campaign performance and customer satisfaction
- Support the technical rollout of new products added on the client’s portfolio such as App or Web Continuous improvement of processes and tools:
- Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology
- Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and be partners of the business teams
- Proactive development of tools and solutions that will support the growth of our South APAC team and facilitate the day-to-day job of your team members
- Provide guidance to other team members on areas of expertise
- Identify bugs, report them and work close to our internal teams on their resolution
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science or technology related degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- Experience related to Android and iOS platforms is advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Experience working closely with internal clients throughout the full implementation of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly
- Proactivity associated to a “can do” way of working
- Team spirit oriented, sharing best practices and open to train other team members
- Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects
- Can work in full autonomy and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
Job Description Front End Developer (SDE3)
Trell is building India’s largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle. Fondly referred to as the regional Pinterest for India powered by user-generated original content, we have built a highly engaged community of 17 Mn+ users who share new ideas, experiences and product recommendations with each other in various Indian languages. It is currently present in 7 lifestyle categories — beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, movies & web series reviews, gadgets, and travel.
Today, there is a dearth of meaningful and relatable content that helps Indian language internet users with lifestyle discovery and purchase decision making. The community on Trell shares original videos and blogs on new ideas, experiences, product recommendations and reviews with each other in multiple Indian languages. Every month, a community of 5 Million Monthly Active Users creates more than half-million content pieces, garnering over 300 million views and is impacting millions of Indians in making better lifestyle choices. Trell, which will enable its creators to monetize their content in the future, aims to be India’s largest community-commerce platform by 2022.
Some of our Core Values:
- Operate like a Team (Outcomes > Egos):Teams are built to win games and Championships. That's our goal
- Be User-Centric: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
- Obsess to Simplify: It is very easy to make things complex, but it is very complex to make things simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it .
- Hustle, Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day.
Who we want:
As a frontend developer, you will be an integral role of the technology team and the holistic growth of Trell, working with amazing and super talented folks. Building a platform for the next 500 million new internet users from India will be the prime challenge. In this role, Trell seeks a fighter who has the vision and motivation to provide a remarkable app experience to even the most remote Indian user. You will have the opportunity to build new features, functionalities from scratch and solve problems faced by a massive audience. You will be charged with the responsibility to build frameworks and tools which will accelerate development across different teams and help Trell propel towards its vision.
A lean team that already handles 30M users monthly on the platform with its state of the art technology, We are now looking for technology enthusiasts, who have the ambition, knowledge and josh of solving user problems with AI & ML. The pace of our growth is incredible – we tackle interesting problems every day. Fast-paced, flexible & fun is what we consider as essential elements of any work at Trell. What describes our work environment is a place to brainstorm with the best minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible every day
- Your primary focus will be to implement responsive & high-quality UI and reusable code for our web apps, with a particular focus on performance.
- Work with the front-end team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features.
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner Promote & develop leading-edge development practices.
- At least 4 years of experience designing and building production-level web & mobile applications.
- Bachelor's or Masters or an equivalent degree in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines.
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development. Passionate about continuously improving user experience and delivering customer value.
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns, and anti-patterns.
- Hands-on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms (preferred but not necessary).
At Trell, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible experience to millions of users around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it. Trell offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences. We believe creativity and technology blend together, when you choose Trell, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, and inventors hailing from varied companies. Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard. With users speaking multiple languages in India, we like to think we have the most diverse user base. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Trell prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and an even better product.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you!
- Participate in full project life cycle (including requirement analysis, system design, development, and support if required).
- Partner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other developers to plan project work by providing estimates, risk analysis, technical options.
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance, and operations.
- Help define the vision for a product, identify dead ends and routes with untapped potential.
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both a technical and business level.
- Experience with SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation
- Experience working with a variety of APIs and RESTful interfaces
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Experience with Git
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Intellectual curiosity and drive; self-starters will thrive in this position
- Passion for Technology: excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- SQL experience. PostGreSQL a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud environments is a plus.
- Knowledge JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, or BitBucket a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience working with databases and web applications in analytics, reporting or Business Intelligence is a plus.
● Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
● Design and develop modules/components
● Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
Essential Skill sets
● Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Foundation to achieve responsive behaviour of a website.
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skill Sets:
● Full stack experience with any backend server side programming language like PHP/Java/RoR etc.
● Experience on Docker, MongoDB
● AngularJS/NodeJS, Knowledge in any JS framework, Redis will be an added advantage.
● Working experience in building pages for Responsive and Adaptive design.