● Enhance existing as well as build new features for web apps
● Work with data scientists, business analysts and operations to define, capture, and use real-time event data for business insights and product features
● Collaborate with infrastructure engineering teams to participate in, validate, and evolve how we build, test, and deploy code in a distributed Service-Oriented Architecture
● Alter existing and develop new data access and protection patterns to ensure personal data is safe and secure, at scale
● Partner with Design to Innovate, prototype, and lead new initiatives to improve our user experience.
● 2+ years of industry experience in Frontend or Full-Stack technologies.
● Typescript proficiency expected
● Experience with UX design and web app development using React
● Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
● Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade-offs
● Passion for creating highly effective technology platform
● Experience with Agile development
● Be future-looking; we might be focused on immediate regulations, but need to build for the long term
● Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself
● Focus on building high-quality products; every one of our flows affects the business bottom line
● Data-driven in how you solve problems and validate you've solved them correctly
● Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Willingness to adapt and learn new skills.
● BE/BTech in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
● Nice to have - Exposure to AWS stack.Requirements