Monitoring the daily progress of projects
Providing detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders
Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits
Managing timelines with software developers and vendors
Making sure developers have all the resources they need to complete tasks on time
Checking the website, CRM, Automations, etc. to ensure all features are working as required
Planning meetings and organizing project logistics
Managing invoicing and time tracking with vendors
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
● Manage deliverables across tech integration, backend oncall activities, data oncall
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Must have 3-4 years of IT Services delivery/project management experience
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
● Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
development and web technologies
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Role
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
We are looking for a Project Lead to ensure and oversee the project till its fruition. This role will act as a bridge between the idea and its execution to make sure that the project runs smoothly and is on its schedule. To fit in this position, you have to have the right blend of team management and technical skills.
- Lead the initiation and planning of the project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to client support team & developers.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Understanding the latest technology trends and their roles in the commercial environment
- Professional approach towards time, cost and deadline
- Collaborate with sales & customer success team to understand the requirement
- Writing well-designed, testable, clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Previous experience in handling international projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your team
- Proficiency in MS office & JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
- Experience in creating secure REST APIs.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, ASG etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s)
- Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
- The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
PBF details for Project Coordinator profile:
Education: BTech/BE/BCA and above, PMP Certification good to have
- To manage Mobile/Web Application Projects, Ecommerce and CMS Based Website Projects.
- Testing of these applications
- Ensure the projectstays under scope and under prescribed timeline
- Communicate with clients and ensure the gap between client and technical team is taken care of.
- Good oral and written communication and pleasing personality.
- Understanding of technical requirements of mobile/web apps and websites.
So, what do you do as a project manager? You are responsible to manage key client project in direction, coordination, implementation, execute, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. They make sure the scope of the project is clear, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule.
The successful candidate will work directly in client location to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope. You will coordinate with other teams & departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and Clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed specifications and clarify requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple projects.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and ready to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Developing and Tracking the project
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving skills
- Management skills
- Process Improvement
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We are looking for software development engineers who want to move to a product management role and can join us as Associate Technical Product Managers. You will be responsible for product planning, and delivery throughout the product life cycle. You will be assisting in developing a vision and roadmap for the product based on the input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your industry insights.
Experience level: 2-3 years.
- Documenting the products - the working from a functional point of view and customer onboarding point of view.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Keeping track of the ongoing development and progress.
- Handle regression with the tech team and determine improvements in the product features.
- Assist CSM team to help solve queries
- Interact with the customers to discover/understand their problems with the product. Identify new features or new products and feedback.
- Creating Jira tickets for the tech team to work on for both regression and new development
- Basic level of testing for acceptance criteria
- Estimating / Prioritizing / Demoing new products or features
- Ideate new product development and lay out the roadmaps.
- Collaborate with the team to define the product vision.
- Allocating tech resources and ensuring the sprint roadmaps are made in accordance.
- Documenting and creating a pipeline of new features of existing products.
- Collaborating with other functional teams beyond tech like marketing, UX, and customer success teams.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Ability to gather and interpret qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and break down competitive behavior.
- Ability to collaborate with the team and PM.
- Taking full ownership of assigned tasks and being proactive in handling ongoing projects.
- Proficiency in business communication / Excellent communication skills.
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
- Develop test scenarios and cases as per the sprint requirements from product owner
- Should prepare the effective test data for the identified cases.
- Should be able to configure the test environment.
- As per the sprint planning, execute test cases and report the bugs.
- The test execution involves at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
- Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
- Work in agile Team and actively participate in agile events
- Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- 3-5 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience in enterprise applications in ERP/ SCM/ CRP domains.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with manual testing, automation testing using Selenium with appropriate frameworks
At our organisation, the individual can expect to grow in their career to VP position and establish off shore units in 1 - 2 years
1. Reporting to the Product stakeholders (including Founders) and collaborating with the product development team.
2. Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
3. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
4. Determining improvements to product features.
5. Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
6. Preparing project status and risk management reports.
7. Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
8. Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
9. Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
Qualifications (Must Have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
3. Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
4. Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
5. Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
6. Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
7. Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
8. Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
9. Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
10. Excellent communication skills.
We are Looking for professionals who have an analytical perspective, have worked on enterprise-level projects, and always seek to exceed customer expectations.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please apply here with the response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
About the Company :
Driven by a Passion for Excellence :
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award-winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- 60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level - 1 to 5 yrs
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
Technical expertise required :
- a) Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- b) Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- c) Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- d) Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- e) Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- f) Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
Desired Proficiency :
- a) Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and analytical skill.
- b) Ability to deliver on timeliness
- c) Excellent customer facing skills
- d) Appreciation of Business Issues
- e) Strong Technical background.
- f) Experience in BFSI and CRM domain is preferred.
- g) Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfills your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.