Senior Clinical Research Assistant / Lead CRA
at Alke Research private limited
At our organisation, the individual can expect to grow in their career to VP position and establish off shore units in 1 - 2 years
About Alke Research private limited
-Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Shopify ecosystem
- At least 3-5 years experience in D2C or e-commerce platform
- Previously worked as a project manager in development projects/ or as brand manager.
- Worked previously in Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial background will be a good addition
- Understanding of the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation
through to successful completion.
- Understand the platform end-to-end and lead solution design with the merchants.
- Customer Management Experience
- Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand online, setting short-term
and long-term department goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables Drive project till
Go-Live and ensure successful execution of plan, and production deployment. Collaborate with
internal stakeholders to identify and communicate with Agency technical teams for project
- The individual should also understand the omni channel digital commerce product and how it is delivered- using a complete AGILE methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- A proactive professional who must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience into project management out of which 2-3 years must on Shopify ecosystem.
-High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up very quickly.
-Proactive, problem solving, and Participate in estimation and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing delivery for the proposal
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
-Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
-Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
-Must have hands on knowledge in Shopify/ e-commerce domain.
Perks and Benfits + Best work culture
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Computers
Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited, a Tech and Marketing integrated agency. The company prominently provides services of Digital Marketing & Technology and works with very selected rising stage businesses who have the potential and eagerness to transition from being a seller/commodity to a brand. Since 2015, STC has been consulting, helping, guiding, supporting and mentoring small and medium businesses to clear the chaos and get growth in their area of operations.
We invite the application of the interested candidates having relevant experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel from Fortune 1000 companies and across geographies.
- Plan for a quarter ahead and develop an execution plan for projects and people in the team. Need to be ahead of both client and internal resources in planning and execution.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers.
- Make sure that the projects are achieving promised business value/RoI and figure out ways to achieve it if there is a gap.
- Build Rapport with clients and manage those effectively, high end consulting touch would be required
- Manage escalations, variations, complexities in projects effectively.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client handling, resource utilization, resource mentoring etc.
- Directly supervises functional consultants, solution architects; conducts employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions
- Manage up- Make sure to keep the higher management honest and able to strike a right balance between issues/items that are to be escalated vs that are to be handled.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with small and large groups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand Fortune 1000 client business complexities and handle those
- Overall 8+ years of professional services experience with extensive experience in customer facing roles and involved in requirements gathering, gap analysis, feasibility study etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Project manager or equivalent role demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a fast paced consulting / professional services set-up.
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing large portfolio, leading cross-functional teams and tracking the project progress against the plans
- Experience in leading and mentoring people as part of the project life cycle.
- Experience in following the established processes/standards/templates to achieve successful results.
- Experience with Invoice-to-Cash related business process is desirable
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team management and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders and have challenging discussions
- Proven problem solving, risk mitigation and analytical skills
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership to drive the projects from start to finish with maximum client delight
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Process change orders
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew.
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients
Einstein Box is an early learning & STEM education start-up founded by an ISB alum. We create a wide range of delightful and creative educational products for kids based on the ideology of learning by doing. Our Science kits are bestsellers in India. We are working with The Walt Disney Company, Intel, Zee, Turner, and Nestle and have a strong presence in countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. We are also rapidly expanding to other European & Middle Eastern countries.
Our vision is to become the World’s No. 1 early learning company & inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. If you want to be a part of our journey and make a difference in the world, then read on!
You will get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, fast-moving start-up. You will be making a significant positive impact on the lives of millions of children globally.
The work profile includes:
- Drive strategic planning and goal-setting for the entire organization on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build and establish powerful business, partnerships and ecosystems that can drive the growth of our products
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships to unlock domestic and international opportunities
- Work on important projects which are essential for the growth of the business
- Develop innovative roadmaps and new market entry strategies
Why should you join us?
You will be working in the Founder's office. You will be helping us shape our business strategies & will be implementing them
- You will be working in a high-growth, profitable company which will give you the perfect pre-MBA work-experience
- You will be implementing strategies in a real-world setting with instant feedback, this will help you in learning fast which will hone your problem-solving skills
- You will enjoy the ownership of being the key sales driver for an exciting young brand
- You will dive deep into the digital marketing space in India and will learn how to scale up a D2C business
What are we looking for?
- Analytical skills - You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and conclude it
- Execution Excellence - You are detail-oriented, solution-focused, and outcome-driven. You enjoy working in a tight-knit and fast-moving environment
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinated internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, set project quality, and performance standards, and assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources including third-party vendors and researchers.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximise deliverable outputs.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 4-11 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (completed).
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, and timeline.
- Engage and individually manage customers from inception of the project until the solution is live
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the customers
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one to many technical applications
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution and the resources required to successfully complete
- Develop client requirements specifications for integrations, product extension and enhancements
- Produce requirements specifications for the product management and engineering teams clearly articulating end-state requirements to meet customer expectations
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation such as business requirements document, Gap document, Acceptance documents, solution mapping documents and so on
- Ensure successful implementation/configuration of standard product suite and any additional customizations for each customer
- Participate in project planning activities, including defining detailed project tasks/activities
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Train new clients on the essentials of systems to get them started on implementations
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Passion to solve complex problems of agriculture in a dynamic start-up environment
- Flexible, curious, exploratory, and can-do attitude
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work with very limited supervision
- Prior experience of working in software Industry especially in the Agri Sector will be preferred
- Experience handling customer success and delivery
- Experience or familiarity of blockchain protocols like Hyperledger Fabric a big advantage
- Ability to speak English fluently
- PMP, ITIL Certifications is a plus
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- Cloud architect with hands on development background.
- Build a collaborative relationship with different stakeholders
- Experience on React JS and Python Programming
- Exposure to Python/Django + NodeJS + ReactJS
- Ensure and drive completions of all committed tasks and deliverables
- Run daily stand-ups and bring teams into an agile cadence of frequent iterations
- Increase team productivity by removing obstacles and keeping processes lean.
- Able to prioritise different tasks and communicate it to the different verticals of the organisation.
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating,
- with a focus on simplification and productivity.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills
- Min 7 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.