Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team play
About Wolken Software
- Provide Voice and Remote terminal support for Level 1/2 backup and restore Issues and submit stars tickets
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and assisting setup of backup Environment.
- Follow the Alert Management Strategy for category Level 1/2 on various system/server alerts received every day
- First and second level troubleshooting of the backup and restore issues
- Update & Maintain Pertinent technical and Operational Documentation
- Open support cases and work with vendors such as Oracle / IBM and Symantec/Iron Mountain to provide necessary logs/information on issues raised by
- Coordinate fix of H/W issues with vendors on backup servers following Hardware management processes and procedures
- Working with tape library teams on tape management
- Installation and configuration of backup software on servers and clients.
- Checking the failed backups for the day and rerunning them to meet SLA
- Setting up or Assisting in LAB/Dev machine needs for test purpose etc
- Requesting tapes from offsite location to facilitate restore
- Housekeeping of User or System Environment (Ex: work on heavy hitters and try to validate the exclude list etc)
- Work on RPO ( Recovery Point Objective ) and failure reports
- Backup policies and storage media management
- Daily operational checklists
- Notifications to a Group of Users or IT Admins mailing list
- Work on Change management windows
- Generate multiple reports and metrics as required for operations and planning
- Strive for improvement in operational and business value.
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Home Based on Covid Safety Guidelines)
Industry Type: Insurance and Technology
Vacancy: 6 Positions
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Level 4 - 4no’s
- Level 3 - 1no’s
- Project coordinator
Additional Benefits: Insurance, PF, Gratuity,In house Psychologist and ESOPs for deserving candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with L2/L3 support, Service Management, Escalation management, KPI/SLAs tracking, measuring and reporting
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Installing/ upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Good in creating support documentation – Runbook, troubleshooting guide, SOP
- Should be open to work towards issue resolution as priority tasks
- Ability to qualify issues, test them and provide resolution with the help of Dev/Engineering team
- Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Provide data management support for our users/clients
- Linux/Unix Operating System skills including
- Viewing and searching server log files
- Editor skills such as vi, vim, emacs etc
- Restart and trouble shoot servers not responding
- Copy files from remote servers
- Vhost and Access logs interpretation
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering results-driven solutions with proven business value.
- 3+ years of experience with Python/Perl/C or similar scripting.
- Familiar with queries, procedures, and query optimization
- Hands on experience with linux operating environment.
- Run simple scripts on linux preferably linux root as sudo
- AWS certification - preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with working on an Agile/Iterative development framework.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude with the ability to collaborate with product managers and developers.
- Good to have knowledge of support tools – Freshdesk or similar tools
- Prior knowledge of Insurance domain is a plus
- Should be open to work over weekends and on holidays during emergencies
Concretio Apps was incorporated in 2014 by Mr. Abhinav Gupta (Salesforce MVP 8 times in a row), with a motive to build a team of passionate individuals, who want to develop high-quality solutions and enjoy challenges posed by rapidly changing technology. Concretio Apps aims to grow steadily with its positive and friendly environment. Flexi work timings and work from home option (Once you are on client project), fully paid Certifications, 360 degree grooming, 5 days a week and great work life balance are some of our key USPs, along with other employee-friendly policies.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint anymore.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test, and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution are key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are the one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs, or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapting to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and the expectation will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverables, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience in Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
We're hiring at Octobotics! You will be a member of our robotics team. As a Robotics Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for engineering solutions to automation problems alongside the product development team. You can expect to co-craft innovative automated solutions and interfaces with C++/python, test third-party embedded modules in real-world scenarios, and use these experiences to pioneer the company's pioneering robotics platforms.
The candidate should have above-average Linux skills. With experience using ROS and a comprehensive grasp of robotics fundamentals, the candidate should be able to deliver efficient and reliable code. The candidate should be able to work with vision systems and hardware like motor and controller systems, sensors, microcontrollers, communication protocols such as Ethernet or Modbus.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with prototypes arising mid-project, and the discovery of new areas requiring attention at any given time is required.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- A Bachelor's degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Understand Computer Fundamentals - Compilers, linkers, Cmake.
- Understand DSA - Topcoder, CodeChef, HackerRank.
- SLAM ( Graph SLAM, Lidar based Localization )
- Use Rviz & Gazebo.
- Use Git - Add, Commit, Push.
We are working on next-generation maritime and aerial robotics for the future. We are developing the first Marine & Aero Robotic Platform in the World with Modular Manipulators for Autonomous Inspection & NDT even on heavily corroded surfaces (Matured Technology)/Eddy Current/Other NDT Techniques. We are a close-knit group of dreamers and doers who are willing to take risks, think outside the box, and try to accomplish the seemingly impossible.
We are ready to push the boundaries and are looking for people who want to be a part of this exciting journey. We may not promise the moon, but we will try our best to provide a conductive, non-toxic environment within a flat organization where "Every Opinion Matters."
Octobotics Tech raised its pre-Seed round from a Hong Kong-based investor and is now hiring our very first few members of the Octobotics Tech family.
Come Join Qualifyde’s Interviewing world and be part of the next generation of technical interviews.
QUALIFYDE Tech nerds are a network of software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical Interviews with QUALIFYDE occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the QUALIFYDE Interviewing infrastructure and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews in a wide variety of roles.
Who can apply; -
- Software developers/engineers with hands-on coding experience and experience conducting technical interviews
- Strong Communication Skills in English (Oral & Written)
- Stable, Consistent internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
Experience: 2 yrs plus
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.
1. To strive for continuous improvement of both technical and business knowledge
2. Engage proactively with stakeholders and other cross-functional team members in the
development of IT solutions
3. Ensure new database code meets company standards for readability,reliability and performance
4. Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
5. Work closely with business
The Ideal Candidate:
1. 3-6 years development experience with SQL SERVER / MySQL platforms
2. Strong Knowledge of T-SQL
3. A good understanding of data normalization,data modelling and database schema design
4. Knowlegde of database optimization techniques
5. Monitor database performance , implement changes and apply new patches and versions when
6. Automate regular process, track issues and document changes
7. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
8. Proven working experience as a Database administrator
9. Experience with backups,restores and recovery models
10. Knowledge of High-Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR) options for SQL Server
11. Experience on AWS technologies (RDS,EC2,EBS,S3,RedShift,Glue)
12. Experience in implementation & support of NoSQL technologies
13. Hands on programming experience in Python
14. Ability to multi-task and work independently
15. Proficient in Waterfall & Agile development methodology especially when applied to stae-full
Good to have :
1. Experience with Financial Data, Capital Markets and Mutual funds industry/data
1. Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts
1. Understanding of Distributed Systems and Parallel Processing architecture