• Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Take the lead on projects, as needed.
• 3+ years of demonstrable experience
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Extensive knowledge about mobile app development from coding to publishing the app to the stores.
• Good knowledge of at least two mobile programming languages like React Native (mandate) with XCODE and Android Studio, Swift and Java etc.
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their difference.
• Strong knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP, MVC, MVVM and the ability to choose the best solution for an app.
• Proficiency with writing automated tests in Junit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest etc.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
Architect, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction within the team
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Monitoring the performance of live apps and working on optimizing them at the code level
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Ability to quickly build proofs-of-concept with production-level standards
2+ years of technical experience with Native Android app development
Proficiency with Android Studio, App Debugging, Android SDK, MVP/MVVM architecture
Excellent knowledge of Java programming language, OOPS concepts & design patterns.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git & Bitbucket.
Good knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Fixing known bugs in existing Android apps, refactoring legacy code and adding new features
Working with external software libraries and APIs
Working with designers to turn design templates into working apps
Experience in Google Play Store deployment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or a related field
Excellent problem-solving and grasping skills
Effective communication skills
Note: Share Resume
|Experience in designing and implementing enterprise grade software.
Strong knowledge of Java for Android and familiarity with mobile development challenges.
Familiarity with Android API’s and libraries.
Experience in working on React Native framework.
Experience in building applications UI using React Native.
Experience in using REST API’s in Android application.
Understanding of code obfuscation & encryption techniques preferred.
Understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
Experience in working independently and in cooperation with others.
Nice to Have:
Experience with ExoPlayer or any OTT video players.
Understanding of multimedia content delivery protocols such as HLS, DASH.
Experience using media players on various mobile platforms.
Experience with Kotlin.
Experience with framework/library development.
Familiarity with git, GitHub and Git Flow.
An understanding of UI/UX implementation on Android.
An understanding of automated testing on Android.
1 to 5 years of experience Android mobile app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture
- Understanding of using Jetpack libraries in Android
- Experience in RxJava techniques
- Capable of learning a new technology like Flutter
- Knowledge in Android app life cycle
- Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with React and Redux or similar programming
- Experience in Rest API integration
- Passionate about the user experience
- Android and IOS development
- Other requirements
- Responsibility for major tasks and chores
- Willing to resolve technical debt in the early step
- Good understanding of sprint cycle in agile
- Can communicate with developers and non-developers
- Serverless API experience is not counted
- Good to have Git workflow knowledge
- Good to have Github collaboration experience
Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions. An app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation. And a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- 2-4years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
Solution design documentation, development ownership, mentoring and driving the most comprehensive trade terminal for our super users for the Android Mobile platform
Ensuring the team adhere to the best industry technical practices and meet the business objective
Ensuring responsiveness of the application
Monitor reliability and performance metrics of the system to provide an impeccable experience to the user
Co-ordinate with developers, testers and keeps the product manager well informed of the status of the development effort to senior managers
Mentoring of the team
Code review of team members and code quality ownership
Collaborate with team, cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Work with data sources, APIs, 3rd party SDKs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
Work on bug identification and fixing
Troubleshooting and triage of field issue Improving application performance
Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementation identifying risks implementing security patches procedures
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
App management and monitoring on Google Play Store
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in mobile development
B.E., B.Tech., M.C.A. or equivalent technical qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
7 to 10 years of proven software development experience in Android development & Leading & Managing Team
Experience in mentoring and managing Android developers
Must experience with Kotlin
Experience with Java is a plus
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON must
Experience with API integration, Third-party SDKs, Charts, Payment Gateway,Sockets is a plus
Experience in HLD, LLD designing must
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Mobile Application security standards good to have
Experience in mobile app architecture, frameworks, design patterns must
Experience in writing Unit Test cases is a plus
Experience in performance measurement of application is plus
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Experience in using JIRA, TFS
Experience in Android Vital understanding is a plus
Experience in Firebase Crashlytics, Application Performance
Experience of CI/CD pipeline with tools used for Code coverage, code bugs identification, test automation, GIT
Experience in driving scrum team and follow agile practices
Fundamental knowledge of the BFSI sector is a plus
Strong communication skills
Project Estimation & Planning
SDE2 Android Developer (Remote), 4+ years of experience
Grip Invest ( www.gripinvest.in )
Why should you look at this role?
Salary Bracket: 20-35 LPA
Healthy work-life Balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant up skilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
Company Size- less than 50
About the company
Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennial don’t communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way? Started in June’20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India’s fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India’s most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport. With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratizing investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices. Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
“Work from home”
“Free work culture”
For more reviews, click here
What will you do every day?
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- 4+ years of developing Android apps either independently or with a team Proficient in Java and Kotlin Experience building an app with Android SDK.
- Understand the key differences between the different Android OSes and the UI/UX specifics SQL and RDBMS. Understanding of OOP Experience using RESTful, JSON web services. Understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience in MVVM and MVC
- Accountability & Decision making
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills
Click Here to apply
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech
companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by
Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack
career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams,
scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counseling.
Life at iDC: https://idreamcareer.com/lifeatidc/
Role Name: Mobile App Developer in Flutter
● Use the BLoC pattern to keep a separation between logic and UI.
● Write efficient Dart code.
● Integrate REST APIs.
● Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the UI/UX team and product
● Closely work with UI/UX professionals to bring out cutting edge mobile
● Maintain source code using GIT.
● Focus on understanding requirements and translating those from product
specifications into functional, production-ready code.
● Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex, and
various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation,
● Work in Scrum development.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experiences:
● Experience in Flutter and Dart(minimum 1.5 years). Native(android and iOS
experience is a plus).
● Experience in creating animations in Flutter. Experience in publishing Flutter
apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business
● Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is with one of our longest standing customers based in Sydney.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Develop state of the art mobile applications using flutter
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for flutter
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 5 years of experience in Mobile development
- Clear understanding of Mobile App Architecture and Design patterns
- Knowledge about how to create offline handling apps that work like a charm
- Up to date knowledge of dart
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge and experience in Android Native or iOS or React Native development
- Any cross skills such as web development
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Apps you have developed so far, along with store links
- Remote or Pune, India
Opening Position: Android Developer (1 -2 Years)
Job Description: We are looking for a Passionate "Android Developer", Who will create a smooth code for our Projects, Also owning the Project Development ( delivery of Project), Also Grow their skills with the latest technology by participating in the company learning Programs.
* You will be responsible for application architecture and the development of android apps.
* You would be responsible for "Unit Testing".
* You will be responsible to complete all phases of SDLC.
* You will be responsible for Bug fixing and improving applications.
Our Vision is to accomplish targets, execute projects with a 100 percent success rate. Our team members believe in action, progress, and continual growth. That's not all, We always come up with unparalleled strategies to help our clients grow their business in the fastest way possible. Our commitment to our work drives us to perform better and keeps us going!
* You must be updated with restful Api's, Sdk, ADK.
* Solid Understanding of Algorithms.
* Good communication, collaboration, and Team Management skills.
* Proficient understanding of tools such as git.
Why should you be with us :
* Monthly celebrations
* Monthly Recognizations (awards/certificate)
* Learning Sessions
* EPF, Health Insurance (Volunteer enrollment)
* Employee Engagement Activities and many more