1. Ensuring productivity of the team members viz a viz the sprint/tasks plan.
2. Collaborating with the product team to define the product vision
3. Setting the objectives and key results
4. Building a strategic product roadmap that fits in with the overall strategy of the department and the company
5. Speaking to customers to collect feedback
6. Working with the developers to deliver quality features and products within the expected timeline
1. Good communication skills.
2. Prior experience in team management is a must have
3. Time Management Skills
4. Ability to focus on what and how instead of who
5. Should have a good understanding and knowledge of IT.
About Walkover Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Walkover is a place where developers work under one roof with thinkers and creators bringing ideas into existence.
To introduce best possible tools in the market in the least possible time, which will make the lives of people even easier and they are able to take benefit of the IT industry in a true sense.
To bring simple and easy-to-use products year after year and enhance our development process. For the year 2015, Walkover is working with the mission to work on its three major products:
- MSG91 - to make it a leader in the industry through its service quality and UI.
- Giddh - to make accounting an easier concept even for a common man.
- Socket - API middleware, making API integration easy.
Along with this, Walkover will strive for continuous innovation, experiments, and research which will show us the future.
Area of expertise
Being the IT domain for over 4 years, Walkover specializes in web based application development and mobile application development. It has been creating innovative products since it was founded and continues to introduce new products from time to time.
Technologies we use
Core PHP, Python, Node.js, Android, Windows, open source software, and powerful AWS servers. Walkover uses the best available technology - premium version of databases and so on so that our products work smooth and robust.
MSG91 (SMS solutions provider)
MSG91 is an internet based service that allows you to send SMS and critical alerts to the masses.
Product info: https://msg91.com/
Giddh (Accounting software)
Giddh is an extremely simple to use Accounting software that manages your day to day financial transactions in a systematic way so that it enhances the efficiency of your business.
Product info: https://giddh.com/
Socket (API Middleware)
Socket makes API integration process super easy and helps to connect multiple software so that you build a big business, not big software.
Product info: https://viasocket.com
We continuously inspire with our innovative ideas and let you evolve as a winner with us. We believe in aspiring and encouraging you at every step to make more meaning out of your personal and professional life.
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Knowledge planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Basic knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage.
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between customer and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.eg (Microsoft Visio or Lucid Chart )
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Should have a strong understanding of product, use cases, user journey (flow), business requirements and integration
- Business Analysts in this role will have successfully demonstrated the following skills.
- Requirements Elicitation - researching, interviewing.
- Requirements Determination - using structured, repeatable processes for documenting, analysing and validating requirements.
- Structured Requirements- capturing details with precision; driving out ambiguity; ensuring consistent understanding across clients, designers and testers.
- Scope Management - defining scope, managing expectations, identifying potential change
- Requirements Management - creating and maintaining baselines and traceability
- Change Management - identifying, assessing and managing changes
- Creativity and Problem Solving - bringing innovative ideas to complex problems
- Collaboration - building relationships and working effectively with internal and external teams, at all organisational levels
- Verbal: explaining, questioning, exploring and listening
- Written: presenting information and communicating concepts to business and technical audiences at all levels.
- Flexibility: Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt quickly and confidently to rapidly changing roles, objectives, and priorities.
- Educational background should include a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or a Master's degree
- Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
- Crete Business Proposals and SOW.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analyzing business needs.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Reporting: Developing on-demand reports
- Presenting reports to senior management; identifying and highlighting key take-aways and improvement areas
- Ad hoc problem solving: Tackling open-ended data-driven problems, as needed.
- Defining ideal target for a given marketing campaign, finding the root cause for low conversion rate in a particular segment
- Creating high-quality presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have skills: SQL (preferably PSQL), MS Excel (Advanced level, VBA is a +), MS Powerpoint, Problem Solving
- Experience in creating reports, making presentations, white-space thinking
at Techwave Inc
By joining one of our teams at Techwave, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. The world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
If you think you could support the Techwave family by joining as a _Tech Business Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays
Organization : Techwave
Requirement : Tech Business Analyst – Expertise in B2B Cross Border Payments
Experience : 5+ yrs
Job type : Permanent
Work Location : Hyderabad
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience
- Deep interest in financial services and Expertise in payments domain
- Technology BA with End to End Payments implementation.
- Experience in B2B cross border payments (Credit Payments won’t fly)
- Messaging standards. Should be good at Custom formats
- Should have good understanding of API’s and how it works
- Good in writing User stories in Agile, Jira
- Experience with or exposure to Agile and software development
- Some previous experience writing code or other technology experience
- Full understanding of the PIM data model
- Create conceptual data models, data flow documentation and user workflow processes
- Complete analysis needed to normalize and harmonize data attributes for the PIM and Data Governance tool
- Support needed for data governance documentation such as data dictionary and data lineage
- Lead discovery meetings with business owners to evaluate current PIM system and processes to document a recommended solution design of PIM for stakeholder review
- Document business requirements for data attributes, taxonomy, hierarchy, workflow and procedures in the PIM
- Leveraging agreed to solution design to configure the PIM system with the needed attributes, business rules, validations and workflow to ensure the business need is satisfied
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Identify and communicate the level of effort associated to new requirements that are received to be leveraged to establish release schedule for new demand
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' relevant experience required; 5- 7 years' work experience preferred
About Kiwi India Pvt .Ltd.
Kiwi is a mobile entertainment company backed by top tier investors. We're focused on building the next generation of mobile entertainment platforms and applications incorporating rich media content and AI. Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, and Santa Monica, California, the company has previously built hit mobile titles on both Android and iOS, with top grossing games on the Android platform.
Joyride is a live game show app, with a growing lineup of interactive and diverse shows. Players can team up with their friends to compete against the community and split real cash prizes, and even host their own shows!
On Joyride, you'll get to:
- Play in live shows for real money and bragging rights!
- Create your show and play on-camera for your followers
- Play as a team with friends
- Interact with the community in text chat to find new friends
- Join video chats with friends to keep playing when the show's over
We have the following games live:
- Quizzo: Live trivia game. Careful - if you get one wrong, you’re out!
- Trivia Crush: It’s all about speed! Answer the trivia questions as fast as possible to make the cut.
- Music Mania: This song sound familiar? Guess the song title to stay in the game!
- Film Frenzy: Know this movie? Guess the film title to stay in the game!
- Sold!: Guess the auction price for an array of weird and wonderful items!
- Superfans: Are you the expert on Harry Potter? DC Comics? Then this show is for you - all themed trivia, all the time.
- Swipe: See how well you know our guests as you swipe through potential dates!
- The Crush: Help our guest choose between two potential dates as they get to know each other on camera
- Drawzzle: Watch the Host draw clues, and guess the word to stay in the game
….And many more shows coming soon.
Get a glimpse of Joyride (Channels where we stream our game shows):
- Track key metrics including retention, monetization, virality and general engagement. Provide various product and user insights to optimize the metrics and drive key business decisions
- Research into market data as well as user demographics to make well-informed decisions on future business strategies, product roadmap and production roadmap
- Bring expertise in your product areas and conduct rigorous A/B tests and data analysis to help improve customer experiences and identify profitable growth opportunities
- Managing various real-time reports and help stakeholders translate reports and data into actionable insights. This includes:
- P&L, LTV, virality and user behaviour reports with Product Team
- App performance, programming bugs with Tech Team
- User Acquisition and cost reports with Marketing Team and more
- 7+ years of analytics experience in a consumer internet business with exceptional quantitative skills
- 2+ years of experience in product analytics
- Experience in analytical methods (like ANOVA, Distribution theory, regression, forecasting, Machine Learning Techniques, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in mobile or social games is a plus
- Experience in managing and leading teams is a plus
- Proficient in SQL, scripting (either of spreadsheets scripting/VBA/Java etc.)
- Experience in statistical analysis using a statistical programming language like R
- Detail-oriented and data driven mindset and aptitude for solving complex, unstructured problems involving multidimensional datasets
- Proven ability to work effectively with multifunctional teams
- Driven to succeed with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering/statistics or similar field from top tier colleges like IITs, IIITs is preferred