- Graduates from CS/IT/MCA/EC/EE stream with no backlogs (10th, 12th and graduation above 65%)
- Candidate should be aware with Software Development Life Cycle and
- Participating as team member in all phases of software development life cycle including the analysis and design of system
- Candidate Should have Effective Problem-Solving skills with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills and Excellent documentation skills
- Good Knowledge about creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Responsible for on call support for our software system to customers
- Responsible for End user training of our software products
- Responsible to implement software system to the end user/customer end
- Responsible for business requirement gathering and preparations of BRD FRD documents according to business needs
- Responsible for data management of software system for implementation purpose
About Process Master Technologies Pvt Ltd
Signzy is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
**Working at Signzy**
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues within agreed time limits
* Research and identify solutions to software issues
* Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
* Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
* Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ensure all issues are properly logged
* Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
* Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
* Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
* Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments and Linux
* RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
* MongoDB and Oracle,
* Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
* AWS (Covers S3)
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
*Ability to Diagnose issues and provide proper feedback to relevant tea
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
* Startup experience is a plus
Who we are
Incorporated in 2010, Futran Solutions is a specialized provider of digital technology solutions focused on Data Analytics, Cloud, Automation and New Age App Development.
We believe in simplicity and agility. Our ‘Make it Ez’ framework and accelerators enable our clients to realize business value faster through rapid development, intelligent automation and cloud adoption.
Futran is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, and has a global delivery center in Hyderabad, India. With a strong belief in ‘Firgun’ philosophy, Futran is a leading supporter of many community services, especially uplifting young, deserving talent.
- Futran specializes in digital with 100% of its revenue from digital solutions.
- With a startup culture and product mindset, Futran has always adopted agile and lean way of working
- Futran has a meritocratic, self-reliant, empowering culture that puts talent ahead of everything else, resulting into greater talent retention and productivity
For more details visit our website: www.futransolutions.com
Go to linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/futran/
Sr. SFDC Developer
Type of Position
Full Time - UK Shift (1 PM - 10 PM IST)
Salary and Emoluments
Salary Range: Best in market
Benefits: PF, Mediclaim
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of custom objects, validation rules, workflows
- Development of Lightning components
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Good experience in developing components by integrating API from external applications
- Good knowledge in SSO/oAuth integration
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
Required kills and Competencies
· Apex programming is desirable
· Experience with SFDC Accelerator development
· Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
· Certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer will be an advantage.
· Ability to project manage
· Good communication skills.
Why should you apply?
· We offer competitive salary
· 5 days working
· A full range of benefits, and a stimulating, challenging environment.
· Amazing culture
· The glory is almost too much responsibility
· A fun-life balance
at Tier 1 company
Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
- 4+ years of extensive EXP in TIBCO SPOTFIRE Dashboard Development is MUST
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire
- Proven EXP in delivering Spotfire solutions to advance business goals and needs.
- Detailed knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire - report developer configuration
- EXP on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
- EXP in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres and BigQuery (Optional).
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- EXP with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Strong background in analytical visualizations and building executive dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of BI and Datawarehouse concepts
As a Customer experience specialist, you’ll provide exceptional customer service by providing guidance and resolving issues through digital channels. You’ll work autonomously to provide customers with the tools they need to succeed while maintaining performance metrics. This position requires adaptability, urgency, problem-solving, and critical thinking around factors that impact the customer experience.
This is the job for you if:
- You have stellar interpersonal and written communication skills.
- You’re an enthusiast for customer service and capable of working with a high volume of inbound content.
- You’re tech-savvy and can work in multiple systems with precision and ease.
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with a team and enjoy building relationships.
- You stay calm under stress and think creatively to solve problems.
- You have sharp instincts for discovering the source of an issue and finding a resolution.
- You’re, at heart, very adaptable and can maintain high levels of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for a passion for education!
- Proactively resolve issues and build trust with our customers by understanding their needs, determining the cause of their problem, and partnering to find the best resolution through support channels including but not limited to phone, chat, and email
- Facilitate consultative conversations in order to guide students on how to access and use their test prep resources
- Bring awareness to management around anything that would impact the student experience to bring about improvements
- Find solutions to customer inquiries by using your resources including our internal databases, managers, and your support team
- Create a personalized, positive, and effortless customer experience for our students so that any issues are resolved in their first contact
- Advocate for students by identifying and escalating priority issues
- Research case history for each student to understand the customer story
- Effectively meet customer needs by building relationships, and taking ownership of customer satisfaction
- Prioritize your daily tasks and manage your schedule effectively
- Follow up on commitments and cases with students
- Maintain detailed notes on all customer interactions
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Adaptability—You treat change as an opportunity for learning and continuous improvement; focus on the beneficial aspects of change; and speak positively about change to others.
- Customer Centricity—You anticipate customers’ needs whenever possible and respond quickly and accurately. You attempt to exceed expectations for every customer on the first interaction.
- Communication—You adjust your communication to match your audience and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative—You proactively take action to improve a situation without waiting for explicit instructions; you recognize and respond to opportunities in order to reach a goal; seek new and improved techniques, solutions, and approaches to completing work. You’re not afraid to share feedback.
- Time Management—You can easily handle multiple tasks at the same time while considering plans for future tasks. You thoughtfully plan your schedule and skillfully discern between the urgent and the important to consistently meet deadlines.
- Achievement—You set high standards for yourself and strive to improve your own performance by exceeding your professional and performance goals. You have a passion for your work and go above and beyond to improve. You have an openness to accepting feedback and you enjoy celebrating achievements.
- Positivity—You approach every situation, even tough ones, with positivity and optimism. You spread enthusiasm and encourage others to be positive.
- Responsibility—You’re conscientious and reliable. You take ownership for achieving your goals. Because you are consistent and dependable, you ensure high levels of quality in your work.
- Resilience—You’re hardworking and willing to pitch in and help. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and do well in stressful situations. You persevere with confidence in the face of challenges.
- 0 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) with a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and split days off
- Embracive of a diverse team and a highly collaborative working environment
- Desire to thrive in an innovative, creative, and teamwork-oriented professional environment
Kaplan is one of the world's largest and most diverse education providers. Throughout our more than 80-year history, Kaplan has been a beacon for expanding educational access and a leader in instructional innovation.
Kaplan preps high school students for the SAT so they can enter college and become teachers or engineers or whatever they dream.
We help doctors and nurses, lawyers and financial advisors pass their licensing tests. We help adult learners return to college to earn a degree. We enable global educational experiences through language study and study abroad programs. We provide professional training to improve employees' productivity and opportunities for career advancement.
Kaplan has a long history and deep experience providing educational services to colleges and universities across the globe. These take the form of university pathway programs, international student recruitment, university hosting, residential design and an array of student
For businesses, Kaplan provides expert exam preparation for professional licensure and certification as well as corporate training, leadership and professional development and educational consultation
services. The company has been a leader in adapting a learning engineering approach to course design and instructional delivery. Kaplan's pioneering and leadership role in education is well documented. We created the test prep business and were an early leader in online education. We have similarly been a leader in the New Economy Skills Training, which includes immersive computer coding boot-camps for people seeking to become web developers. The company has also been a leader in adapting a learning engineering approach to course design and instructional delivery.
We continually strive to make the learning experience for our students the best we can with a rigorous focus on educational performance and results. Kaplan operates in over 30 countries and maintains relationships and partnerships with more than 1,000 school districts, colleges and universities, and over 10,000 corporations and businesses. Our vast breadth and scope in terms of both capabilities and assets sets us apart from our competitors.
Kaplan Interview Process
1. Technical Interview.
2. HR Round
Benefits at Kaplan
Medical Insurance • Lots of Flexibility
Founded in 1938 • More than 10000 employees • Headquartered in Florida, United States
Kaplan's Tech Stack
- Full Stack
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
Product Support Engineer (L1 Support) – Immediate Requirement.
- 1-3 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Preferred male applicants only
INTERVIEW CALL LETTER Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 18th to Nov 30th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)