Graduation in IT or equivalent fields with specialisation in Networking and serial port communication. Experience of 2+ years preferred.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP model and serial port communication
- Experience in LAN/WAN setup and management
- Experience in configuring and installing network devices and services (controllers, switches, firewall, VPN)
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Windows app installation and settings management
- Prior Experience with HL7 and ASTM protocol and Lab Machine interfacing is a strong plus
Work from office at Goregaon E office. Candidate must be comfortable traveling to client site for trouble shooting, if required.
Network Engineer duties and responsibilities
· Design and deploy of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches, and other hardware
· Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
· Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
· Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Network, Server and PC health for clients (as defined by SLA)
· Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
· Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers
· Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
· Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
· Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
Network Engineer requirements and qualifications
· Previous working experience as a Network Engineer for (2) year(s)
· BE/ BCA, MCA, B.SC -IT/CS
· Cisco certifications, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE/ MSCIT
· In depth knowledge of IP Schema
· Hands on experience with equipment from Cisco / UTM / Fortigate / Juniper/ Active Directory/ mailig
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical, data driven problem solver
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Review and ensure the India information security policies are aligned with group policies and practices.
- Review and provide recommendations to India policies, standards, guidelines/ processes concerning RBI (Reserve Bank of India) regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with business units to define SLA for India
- Formulate the security strategy and roadmap for India
- Identify and ensure compliance to unique security requirements for RBI (Reserve Bank of India) related to RBI cyber security framework and RBI Guidelines on Information security.
- Establish contacts with RBI (Reserve Bank of India) regulators to receive security updates, circulars
- Coordinate for the group for various regulatory security audits at the Singapore location.
- Monitor and track all India open issues with IT and concerned international SPOCS
- Assist the GSO office and BU in attaining information security compliance objectives.
- Identify issues that could impact the bank and escalate any serious issues/ breaches/ violations; develop/monitor action plans for its closure in liaison with local, and overseas branches, and business groups.
- With the support of the Head office GSO team, perform risk assessments for locally implemented IT solutions and track open issues to closure
- Instigate and maintain contact with RBI Regulatory Authorities, Regulatory compliance department, and ensure good & healthy working relationships.
- Review new regulatory legislations; promptly communicate all regulatory notices/circulars to all concerned areas, provide interpretations if necessary; develop/monitor action plans towards its implementation.
- Assist Head office during Regulatory Examinations; ensure implementation/regularization of observations linked to compliance while meeting the deadline(s).
- Respond to queries that are sought by local Regulatory Authorities / Law Enforcement Agencies Head Office & Overseas branches, in a timely manner with complete and accurate information.
- Security Compliance requirements at the India location.
- Highlight security status & concerns to management.
- Consult with IT and information security staff to ensure that an implementation plan is established.
- Actively participate and contribute to GSO initiatives
- Track open Audit issues on information security to closure
- Risk assessments for local implementations
- Inform HO of any new 3rd party technology vendor for vendor assessment
TTEC Digital is looking for enthusiastic Developers for Genesys Contact Center products and custom developed Cloud solutions. As a Developer, you will function as an active member of the Development team in the following phases of a project’s lifecycle: Design, Build, Deploy, Accept, web and windows services, API’s and applications that integrate with our customers back end CRM systems, databases, and external 3rd party API’s.
- Works with customers as needed to translate design requirements into application solutions, ensuring the requirements are met according to the team’s and practice area’s standards and best practices.
- Communicates with project manager/client to identify application requirements.
- Ensures applications meet the standards and requirements of both the client and project manager.
- Conducts tests of the application for functionality, reliability and stabilization.
- Deploys/implements the application to the client.
- Maintains and supports existing applications by fixing problems, addressing issues and determining the need for enhancements.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account.
- Performs all tasks within the budget and on time while meeting all necessary project requirements. Communicates regularly if budget and/or scope changes.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership in representing the Company to customers and vendors.
- Core PureConnect handler development & maintenance.
- Monitor and respond to system errors. Participate in on-call rotation.
- Follow-up on and resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Update customer to reflect changes in system configuration as needed.
- Understand system hardware/software to be able to identify problems and provide a remedy.
- Handle TAC/Engineering escalations as directed by the team lead or team manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related area.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and proven ability as a software developer.
- Experience with the Microsoft development platform.
- Experience with .NET Framework.
- Deep Understanding of application architecture.
- Familiarity in data modeling and architecture.
- Deep expertise and familiarity with the Pure Cloud development platform.
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery, and satisfaction.
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.
Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
Be a customer advocate with an obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for Intuitive’s customers with secure, scalable, highly available Network & Security Infrastructure
Involved in Enterprise level networking with Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience in Global Network infrastructure design delivery of WAN/SD-WAN, LAN/SDN, Firewall/DFW, and F5/ALF.
Working knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls
Strong understanding of the following Network protocols: BGP, IPSec and IPSec VTI VPN
Work closely with the Network architecture, security and application teams to roll out new designs and perform activities for supporting migration projects.
Implement an automated process for the cloud network environment eliminating manual and repetitive tasks
Implement industry-standard cloud network security practices during build activities and maintain them throughout the lifecycle.
Perform functional testing to verify implementation meets production acceptance standards.
Provide support of cloud network services for complex issues.
Good understanding of Aruba Wireless setup
If ur profile matches the requirements share your resume at anithadotkatintuitivedotcloud
Thanks & Regards,
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
- Bridging the gaps between core infra, security, QA, and development team
- Owning the end-to-end Availability, Performance, and Capacity of applications and their infrastructure and creating/maintaining the respective observability with Prometheus/New Relic/ELK/Loki.
- Providing 24X7 infra & app support, building processes, and documenting “tribal” knowledge around the same time.
- Mentor and train L1 engineers and continually improve app and infra support processes.
- Managing application deployment on platforms - automate and improve development and release processes.
- Creating, managing and maintaining datastores & data platform infra using IaC.
- Owning and onboarding new applications with the production readiness review process.
- Managing the SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts and performing root cause analysis for production errors.
- Working with Core Infra, Dev and Product teams to define SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts.
- Working with the Dev team to have an in-depth understanding of the application architecture and its bottlenecks.
- Identifying observability gaps in application & infrastructure and working with stakeholders to fix them
- Managing outages and doing detailed RCA with developers and identifying ways to avoid that situation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in managing high traffic, large scale microservices and infrastructure with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in troubleshooting, managing, and deploying containerized environments using Docker/containerd, Kubernetes is a must.
- Must be proficient with the helm with experience in service mesh like Istio, Linkerd.
- Must be very hands-on in managing and troubleshooting the Kubernetes environment.
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and a good understanding of the various Linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network, etc) and good knowledge of shell scripting.
- Extensive knowledge in DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, GRPC, Routing, and Load Balancing.
- Expertise in GitOps, Infrastructure as a Code tool such as Terraform etc.. and Configuration Management Tools such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible.
- Expertise in Google Cloud (GCP) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure solutions like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in building the CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Spinnaker, Argo, etc.
- Experience with Database handling is must.
- Sufficient knowledge of Git.
- A collaborative spirit with the ability to work across disciplines to influence, learn and deliver.
- A deep understanding of computer science, software development, and networking principles.
• MCU Software development for vehicle
bus gateway on IVI/Cluster products
• AUTOSAR Basic Software configuration
• SoftWare Components development
• Unit tests
• Integration tests
• Bug fixing
• Official Software release generation
Experience / Education and Technical Skills
• Low level C development
• AUTOSAR classic platform within Vector
• Vehicle bus stacks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Embedded real-time systems
• Strong Embedded C
• Scope of work, Develop and test the
various MCU software features
- Power Management
- User settings
- Cameras configuration
- Audio amplifier
• Experience or knowledge of Following tools
- Vector Da Vinci development and
- Vector CANoe
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
Below are the skill set needed for the immediate Lanner board bring up requirements
- Good understanding of Linux kernel modules, with familiarity of kernel debugging, good shell scripting
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- Knowledge in board bring up, bootloader ( U-boot/BIOS/GRUB2 etc..) and device drivers
- Strong C programming with knowledge of networking protocols ( L2/L3, TCP.UDP, HTTPS etc..)
This is the white-box variant would be using