About uFaber Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
uFaber is one of the fastest growing Edutech company’s in India, specialising in personalised training with latest technologies and high quality content. Spearheaded by IITians with over 10 years of experience in education, uFaber has one of the largest course catalogues across languages, entrance exams and skill enhancement subjects.We currently have over 1000 hours of video content and a customer base of 50000 + students.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
Who We are
At e6data (https://e6data.io) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Go lang (if not Golang, in either JAVA, DotNet and/or NodeJS)
- Write CRONs and background tasks required for the growth of business and product
- Build REST APIs as required
- Ability to code using design principles
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have the working knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in executing various new and existing ideas
- Possesses the knowledge of developing and deploying in Linux environments
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy.
Skills that we would be more than happy for a dev to have: - Worked in CI/CD environments - Developed code using TDD/BDD approach. - Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM) - Experience in working in Agile development environment
We’re looking for exceptional Engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! If you’re the kind of person that looks at the bigger picture and want to build something that has a real impact on the end user, go ahead and apply for the position.
Ability to see the big picture but still love to code!
Strong in backend languages, such as Java, DotNet or NodeJS!
Familiar with client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
Strong HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
Knowledge of architectural design and you like to build something scalable and flexible to support business
Agile or Scrum is your favorite development approach.
And when we start talking about performance, security and unit testing? Well that’s music to your ears
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & Software Products
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2ee along with:
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multithreading)
- JDBC concepts (connection pooling, statement, result set)
- Web Technologies (Struts/Struts 2, Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, Web services)
- Database optimization and profiling
- Core/JEE/Integration Design patterns/UML
- Should have experience in Unit Testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle with ability to write SQL Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Joins/View etc
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
About the Role
If you are interested in developing the future architecture of Uber's Rider stack by building its core building blocks, join the Rider Backend Platform team. We build backend architectural components and frameworks comprising of services, libraries, state storage and other building blocks that aim to optimise the core Rider flow and foundational features that are shared among all rider products, including but not limited to, Uber Rider app, UberLite, m.uber.com, etc.
What You'll Do
- Work with Rider product engineering teams to identify, design and build solutions that help scale Rider services and platforms.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for scalability and testability
- Work with smart and motivated teammates in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency distributed systems.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years Strong meaningful Individual contributor experience as a software engineer
- Design: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for design. You can discuss the tradeoff between design choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level.
- Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Go and Java.
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team -- that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
About the Team: **Rider Backend Platform**
Builds the core building blocks needed to power the rider experiences on the different Rider facing apps including the core Uber app, Uber Lite, Web as we move on to become the preferred transportation platform for millions of riders all over the world.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in Advance Java and frameworks, Multithreading, collections and MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
ColorTokens - Java Developer
Years of Experience : 4 to 9 years
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company located in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. We are a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space. We are building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and deliver products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful (NRI).
It is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over last 30+ years. ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
An enterprise class technology takes time bring to market. During this time, we do not want to expose our product and approach to competitors, experts, analysts and the world at large. Our mission is to deliver the next generation Cyber Security platform. Do you want to participate in this paradigm shift?
Who You Are
u Someone with a zeal to contribute to the success of the company as a individual contributor
u Good problem solving skill
u A proactive, self driven individual with a passion for innovation
u A ethical professional with a dedication and determination to make game changing impact on our product
Eligibility Criteria :
u At least 4+ years industry experience in Java
u Good in Data Structures and algorithms
Exposure and flair expected:
u Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
u Knack for writing clean, readable code
u Ability to drive high standards of product quality