● Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
● Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, Object-Oriented JS, TDD/BDD
● Ability to work with CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
● Experience in building efficient real-time customer-facing front end applications
● Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC or any
other streaming protocols
● Ability to write scalable and maintainable code
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and
● Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as
● Need to have a keen sense of design and a good understanding of design principles
About Entropik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
* Work with the product managers and designers and co-own our consumer app (1M+ userbase)
* Own our admin dashboard for all the product offerings - digital gold, gold loan, & gold locker
* Architect, design, and maintain frontend libraries for both our consumer application and admin dashboard
* Mentor team of 3 - 4 frontend developers to build a robust, lightweight, and high-performance client-side app
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality Typescript code
* Write documentation and guides for consumer app & admin dashboard
* Expertise in ReactJS/Redux
* Expert-level knowledge in TypeScript or Flow
* PURE experience of 3- 5 Years and more in Frontend Development
* Knowledge of general software design patterns
* Good understanding of CSR and SSR
* Up-to-date on the latest build tools, and libraries such as ES6, Webpack, Babel
* Able to work independently and drive results
* Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) / fintech startups
* Contributed/maintained to an open source library
Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We
have pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow
a novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 2to4years of experiencewith1 yearofrelevantexperience inReactJS
(2-3 years of total work work experience) and 2 years of experience in ReactJs(4 years of total work
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● ExperiencewithpopularReact.jsworkflows(suchas Flux orRedux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms,such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack and
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiaritywith code versioning toolssuchasGit, SVNand Mercurial
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Developing newuser-facing featuresusing React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframesinto high quality code
● Optimizing componentsfor maximum performance across a vast array of
● Web-capable devices and browsers
Work from home available...
- You will be entrusted with developing user interface components and implementing them using popular React.js workflows (Flux, Redux, etc.).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Apply now if you love collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and ensure the quality is maintained.
Know your work:
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
What you need to apply:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is an added advantage.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location:
Notice Period: Immediately or within 2 Weeks
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru or Pune
No of Positions: 10
Job Type: Full-time
- Knowing and working on what specific framework problems need to be solved, what new problems they give rise to, and the architectures that work at scale.
- Coordinating with the design and back-end teams
- Taking risks, and learning quickly from your mistakes.
- Brainstorming between various approaches, doing small experiments to test the hypotheses
- Aligning the team to follow a particular approach, being thorough in your research.
- Collaborating well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- A passion for system design problems, exposure to various tech frameworks
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how React Native interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Familiarity in using Hooks for functional components with state, PureComponents.
- Hands-on experience in using State Management Libraries (Mainly Redux).
- Understanding React Native internals, memory profiling, and performance improvements of the application.
- Experience with building projects in Gradle (Android Studio) or xCode with iOS.
- Create Energy - Insatiably curious.
- Experience in Agile/ SCRUM methodology and modern tools like Jira, Slack, GitHub, etc
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:7 to 12 Years
Package:Upto 16 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners to 20 days.
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
-- 6 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
-- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
-- At least 3+ years of relevant experience - Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-- Experience in Material Design UI framework like Bootstrap.
-- Proficient understanding of cross- browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
-- Experience on Popular JS framework Angularjs Should have developed web app from design till deployment
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
2+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met.
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery.
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in React.JS is a must.
- Create different types of Charts and Graphics with the help of HTML5 Canvas, SVG etc.
- Should possess understanding of UI design and its behavior across devices (desktops to smart phones).
- Good to have worked with APIs exposed by social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience in working with data structures such as XML and JSON.
- Added knowledge of mobile development frameworks like jQuery Mobile is an added advantage.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Should be passionate about sports.
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented
- Should have exp. 01 to 02 years
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In