Frontend /Mobile Requirements and Responsibilities in DBaaS Team
DBaaS Team details:
The DBaaS (DB as a service ) is a core platform team in <xxx> chartered to be the database centre of excellence. The team is involved in developing new products and services to push database technologies to meet future needs of <xxxx> products and services. The team is developing a new portal to provide internal teams the ability to view and manage their DBaaS hosted MySQL and Redis clusters similar to what is offered by the AWS Management console for the RDS service. The self-serve portal will allow all FreshWorks teams to manage operations, cost, performance, etc. for the infrastructure managed for them through the portal.
Consultant Requirements and Responsibilities in DBaaS Team
- Should be able to build frontend tools, portals, libraries with minimal support.
- Strong experience with frontend technologies including js, HTML5, CSS, JS, Typescript
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Experience with UI Frameworks like Backstage / Clutch is a strong plus.
- Should have good working knowledge of the AWS cloud platforms, Linux, Docker, GitHub, Jira
- Knowledge of MySQL or Redis would be a plus.
- Experience in Infrastructure automation (Terraform/Ansible) with tools like Rundeck is a plus
- Strong programming and debugging skills with sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams.
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
Role: UI/UX Frontend Senior Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
We are looking for a team lead for this position, however we will be open to consider a person who has not handled a team before, but is looking to add to his/her managerial skillset. At the same time being a hands-on developer. She/he is expected to handle a team of 2 designers (role below) + 2 front-end developers to begin with and keep scaling up as the team size increases
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
- Design and build UIs that scale, primarily using Angular and one-way data flow best practices.
- Design and develop new, compelling Web User Interfaces.
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- Optimize Web Applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with Back-end Developers, and Restful/SOAP API Integration.
- Will assist other junior angular developers in the team for trouble-shooting/designing.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Angular Developer.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Angular 8 and above.
- Experience in working with Progressive Web application development.
- Experience with source control management systems (Git/SVN)
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Frontend Developer for a Fin-Tech Company based out of the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in the United States from 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client is an Insurance- technology company who is building a marketplace infrastructure to unite insurance companies and workplace employees, retirees and investors into a trading platform where insurers can electronically make markets for workplace employees without the manual paperwork and restrictive costs.
We are looking for a Frontend developer who has experience with React.js and Node and is passionate about new technologies.
- Consult with internal business groups to provide highly advanced application software development services or technical support
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to satisfy requirements and solutions
- Maintain software functionality and currency (technical debt and gain)
- Actively participate in code reviews. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Apply security and privacy principles.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of various technologies to establish and influence implementation of broad-based technology strategy
- Educates business leaders and prepares presentations for the business on IT strategies.
-Proficiency in/ Experience with
- AWS with Agile Methodology
- JIRA and confluence
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent
- Experience with React.js and Node.js
- Knowledge on or both the user-side front end of a website, as well as the backend, server-side that powers the user-side
- Understanding of security principles, relational and non-relational databases and architecture design principles
- Extensive knowledge of cross browser compatibility, like Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
We want someone with 4- 8 years of work experience. We are willing to hire someone with lesser experience if you have the required skills!
Total CTC in the range of 7,00,000- 20,00,000 INR per annum based on experience.
WORK FROM HOME / 1 year Contract Role
Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface with the latest user-facing features ·
·Building reusable components and front-end libraries ·
Translating wireframe and design into high-quality code ·
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive ·
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality ·
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers ·
· Leverage assets and resources provided by the client into applications ·
· Write and optimize code in a well-documented and clean way alongside its benchmarking products
The primary focus of the selected candidates would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Next and redux). Enduring these components, the overall application should be robust and easy to manage.
You should be a team player with commitments to achieve perfection by every stage of development that includes collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products
Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming in JS/TS · Experience with HTML, CSS, ECMAScript (ES6), Restful APIs (application programming interfaces)
Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc. ·
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens · Knowledge of other frameworks such as Gatsby JS, Angular, Vue, etc. is a plus · Knowledge of Code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc. ·
Understanding of automated testing tools like Jest, Mocha, etc.
- 2-7 years of experience in Mobile application development domain
- A minimum 2 years of React native production level dev experience
- At least 2 React native published apps
- An expert level knowledge of React Native, Redux, Rx & related stack
- An excellent knowledge of Tools
- Some native Android & iOS development experience (preferable)
FrontEnd Developer - ReactJs & Angular
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux/ Recoil Js for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Deep knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a frontend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the front end development of features of the Mentor To Go web and mobile platforms, from conceptualisation through design and testing. You will work closely with other developers,the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience with the development of applications for Android, iOS and web preferably using React Native/ReactJS
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with a complete mobile software development life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, we are the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Backed by Accel Partners and many more prominent investors, SplashLearn has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
We are looking for passionate coders with expertise in web front-end development. As a part of the web dev team, you will be responsible for creating and enhancing all user-facing modules for our web applications. This is an opportunity to work on a product that has reached millions of users worldwide and continues to grow and to work in an enriching and dynamic environment.
- Did graduation from a tier 1/tier 2 college
- Has at least 2-4 years of experience in web development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Has experience of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SAAS
- Experience with React Redux JS will be a plus
- Has an expertise in handling cross-browser issues
- Has experience with designing responsive web applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Is capable of writing pixel perfect styles
- Is a team player capable of working in a demanding start-up environment
Good to have :
- Prior experience in CMS development, SEO practices & AMP pages
- Experience with website optimization tools
Culture at SplashLearn
At SplashLearn we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don- t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.splashlearn.com
the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Ember, React etc.)
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development,
● Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance,
user friendly and robust applications
● Understanding of layout aesthetics and appreciation for superior user experience
● Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management
● Experience in configuration management process using tools such as Git
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
● Ability to work under pressure and commitment to meet customer expectations.