We are looking "SAP SF EC" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
• 3-6 years of Experience with SAP SF EC is must 1 End to End implementation Project experience is must
• Knowledge in Activate Project Management Methodology
• Knowledge on ITIL Process
• Should have experience in Requirement Gathering and completing EC Workbooks
• Should have experience in Configuration and customisation activities
• Should have experience in Cut-over activities
• Should manage customer expectations Person should be proactive
• Should have drive to complete project deliverables and milestones.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
This requirement is for lead developers and senior developers to build Multi Touchpoint (MTP) Clients, which are an integral part of Diebold Nixdorf strategy. A multi touchpoint client is an application which is cross platform (can be packaged and deployed on multiple operating systems – Android, Windows, iOS, Linux) and support multiple form factors (mobile, tablet, PC monitor, Kiosk) etc. The apps will also be required to interface with peripheral HW (scanners, printers etc.) via a DN Hardware Abstraction layer (which will be provided by a DN team) for some use cases.
We are looking for developers with a strong background in web front end development using React with a good understanding of building responsive apps (mobile first approach). The ideal candidate will have 8+ (lead developer) years of experience on web development with at least one year on React.
The delivery environment is global so the expectation is that all candidate have good communication skills, are self-managing, can understand and clarify requirements, and is capable of delivering medium complexity design and code independently while following architectural guidelines. The lead would also be expected to manage a small team of 2-3 other developers, ensure that technical guidelines and processes are followed, planning is done in line with DN process and ensure delivery under the supervision of a DN engineering manager.
The tech stack is as below and we are looking for the best possible fit to this stack.
NX monorepo: Folder structer, multiple appsin one repo
React: Main framework
React router: Navigation among page
Ionic React: UI toolkit (web components)
Redux toolkit: Data store
Storybook: UI components documentation
Vite : Dev server and bundler for JS
Vitest: Unit testing
Capacitor: Packging for native mobile apps (Android, IOS)
Styled components: styling react components (CSS in JS Lib)
Software Engineer (Web/UI Engineer)
1. Coding using JSX
3. Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application
4. Being responsible for connecting this with the services that reside on the back-end
5. Working alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
As part of our Developer team you will get high quality experience in a young, high energy, friendly, fun and professional environment where people work together as a family. Our employees are constantly learning, upgrading their skills, developing their competences and finding ways to fully use their potential.
Aura Global Developers professionals work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers. Being part of Aura Global means working in an independent, well-organized and collaborative team.
SKILLS NEEDED - React Native, React JS, GraphQL, Postgres SQL
-3 to 7 years of experience is required.
-Should be able to handel a team.
-Designing and developing user interfaces using React JS best practices.
-Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
-Developing product analysis tasks.
-Developing application codes and unit tests in React Native and GraphQL Services
-Consulting with the design team.
-Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
-Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
-Collaborating with Back-end developers on the integration of elements
-Designing customer-facing UI
-Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
-Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
-Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
-Technical Experience: React JS, React Native, GraphQL.
-Good Analytical skill to analyze Product Requirements, Agile Methodology and Process Knowledge of Banking Payment Gateway Domain is added advantage Actively participate in Agile Daily stand up and Jira
-Professional Attributes Able to work independently
-Educational Qualification: BE
Contact: SEVEN THREE FIVE EIGHT THREE THREE SEVEN FOUR NINE FIVE.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively contribute to FileSpin with the development of new and innovative features
- Work on our core API services
- Write tested and maintainable code following coding standards and best practices
- Contribute to the improvement of integration and internal tools
- Maintain existing features
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) to join us and be on our ambitious growth journey. In this role, you will help build FileSpin into the most innovative Digital Asset Management platform in the world. You will have ample opportunities to work in areas solving awesome technical challenges and learning along the way.
Our 2022 roadmap focuses on: creating an amazing API and UI, scaling our cloud infrastructure to deal with an order of magnitude higher media processing volume, implementing more ML pipelines and tuning the stack for high-performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully Remote
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for your remote work setup
- Life Insurance
- A culture that values your contribution and gives you autonomy
- Startup ethos, no useless meetings
- Continuous Learning Budget
- In an entrepreneurial workplace, we value creativity and innovation
FileSpin's mission is to bring excellence and joy to the enterprise. We are a fully remote team spread across the UK and Europe. We bootstrapped in a garage (true story) and have been profitable from day one.
We value innovation and uncompromising professional excellence. Work at FileSpin is challenging, fun and highly rewarding. Come and be part of a unique company that is redefining what work is.
We are setting up a team in India and looking for senior hires. We are a remote-first company.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Gogo has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer role who enjoys crafting great user experience and will help us design and develop our next generation airline services platform. You will be part of the team that is building a globally deployed platform for our customers using some best-in-class software technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will build and design the front-end user experience for the customer airline services platform. You will be a crucial working member of multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical teams that design, develop, test, debug and document software, by providing high quality technical solutions and services that deliver business value and drive continuous improvement across the organisation.
Key responsibilities :
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Develop modern web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams to solve problems.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/React for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5-8 Years’ experience in front end development
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and Redux delivered project on ReactJS and played key role.
- Great understanding of Web technologies like XML, XHTML
- Client Server-side scripting languages such as web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Hands on with BDD Experience
- Experience working with RESTFUL API (1-2 Years’ Experience)
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Gogo is the inflight internet company. We bring flexibility and performance to airlines and passengers alike across every device, every flight, everywhere—all powered by our global inflight network. Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travellers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.