Karnival is expanding the team ! You wanna be a part?
Who are we ?
Karnival is a team of fun filled Techthusiasts, who are into Martech, Customer Experience & Retail Technology space empowering 100 + clients across USA, India, UAE,GCC, Europe & LATAM providing cutting-edge solutions to E-commerce, Physical Retailers, and D2C brands.
What we are looking for
We are looking to hire a “Frontend engineer” who is highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor, and a strong team player to be part of our expanding team. Where you directly interact with core team members and will be the owner to manage the product end to end.
We manage more than 15M monthly active users on our platform.
What will your everyday job look like
- From Ideation to Building intuitive customer front web pages
- Creating Web embedded features
- Ensuring high performance of web technologies on mobile and desktop.
- Integration of RESTful API and Communicating with external web services.
Whom does this fit?
- Proven 2-3 years of experience.
- Rigour to work in a high-performance environment
- Passionate to take up the ownership of the product.
- Proficiency required: Angular (9+) , Web markup including HTML, CSS
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance consideration
- One who can optimise web performance at scale
- One who can Accelerate the time from ideation of product feature to the production
Who can be the master fit?
- Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project is preferred.
- Candidates having worked on customer-facing applications and components in a B2C or D2C environment
- Experience in Server-side rendering (SSR) with Angular Universal
- Familiarity with the development of PWAs
Incase you are interested, Kindly share your Profile along with the following details to : vinutha.skarnival.com immediately
- Notice Period
- Current Location
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About the company:
NowPurchase is transforming the 140B$ Metal Manufacturing industry. The metal industry forms the backbone of the economy and the fundamental block of the physical world - be it transportation, construction and every machinery. NowPurchase is building a rich, digital marketplace where Metal Manufacturers can procure high quality raw materials in a trusted manner. At the same time we are building the OS (Operating System) that will supercharge their productivity and processes to ultimately make procurement autonomous. Now Purchase raises USD 2.4 million in Nov 2021, led by Orios Venture Partners, InfoEdge Ventures.
We are looking to add an immensely talented Senior Front End Engineer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet our vision. Expect to build a lot of web interfaces and dashboards both for the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises. You need to lead the front end team to make sure they are delivering high quality code and are constantly inspired to experiment with tools to push out MVPs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed over web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets.. This would include visual dashboards and real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and lead the team from software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
- Continuously evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
Required Skills and qualification:
- 4+ years’ experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Strong experience with React or similar frameworks, TypeScript, SSR (Server Side Rendering), SPA (Single Page Application), PWA (Progressive Web application), OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Reactive programming, and Unit tests.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Tech Stack skills required:
- Git, AWS, ELB (Elastic Beanstalk), Netlify
On- site: Kolkata, West Bengal
Compensation & Benefits:
- Cash Compensation: As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- ESOPs: 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- Medical Insurance: Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- Generous leave structure and WFHs including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Complete Relocation Expenses: We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
PoshVine aspires to become the world's leading transaction-driven loyalty and engagement platform by providing a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and retailers. Our products around programmatic offers, rewards, and loyalty help retailers increase contextual engagement and financial institutions increase share of spends, while end-users maximize their rewards and savings. PoshVine works with all the global payment networks and many marquee financial institutions, including 7 of the top 10 banks in India.
Frontend at PoshVine:
We are building super-slick, easy-to-use rewards and loyalty experiences inbuilt in banking and payment journeys. The frontend team at PoshVine strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure and top-notch experiences.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and empathetic Frontend Developers (team-leads and individual contributors) to join us, help create outstanding user experiences leading to high customer delight and help build the future of payment-linked loyalty and engagement. You can expect:
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries and coding standards.
- Work on developer productivity and platform tooling.
- Evangelise tech and share knowledge in internal and external forums.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and implement them like it’s your own product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience or familiarity with AngularJS, or any other frontend framework.
- Develop frontend application features of PoshVine's enterprise dashboards and consumer-facing bank / fintech app integrations.
- Zeal to learn new technologies, and Follow code quality and best practices.
- Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate on product requirements with the team and drive it from design to implementation.
- Curiosity to go in depth of codebases and libraries, and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively share the same with peers.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You have the ability to build features from scratch which are modular and scalable, and can deliver it end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated experience in creating front end applications using Angular and/or React, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI, Postgres, etc. Our current platforms are mostly Angular 8+ in frontend and Ruby on Rails / PostgreSQL / MongoDB on backend.
- You are comfortable working on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) of the products using agile methodologies .
- You are willing to explore new frameworks and languages while bringing in expertise and customer-centric usability best practices.
Araali Networks is seeking a senior front-end developer to help them build spectacular UI experience for their SaaS security platform.
Develop new front-end features using Vue.JS framework
Collaborate with key stakeholders across different stages of the SDLC
Deliver high quality code and lead validation of the developed features
Skills & Qualifications
4+ years of working experience as a professional UI developer
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Good working experience in JS frameworks such as VueJS, AngularJS
Hands-on knowledge on data structures & algorithms, time-space analysis
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
- We are looking for candidates who have good programming skills. Strong on data structures, algorithms, understand time space complexity, able to come up with multiple solutions and then arrive at most optimized one keeping in mind customer requirements. Should also be well aware of OO concepts. If he / she has a strong background on these areas ( in any programming language),
- Next the candidate should have worked on JS with good hands on experience in a few projects mainly in backend development like making api calls, handling exception, models, data transformations, controllers etc.
- The last would be having some experience in any one of react.js/ node.js or even angular.js since some of these are being used in the current project.
- Experience : 3-6 years relevant
We are seeking Junior UI/UX Developers to join delivery team at Kochi. In this role, you will be responsible to translate UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Your job is to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the development team.
Qualifications and Skills
Following are the attributes we are looking in the candidate:
- Responsive design development using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Basic Ajax knowledge.
- AngularJs or (2+) is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Responsive design.
- Proper understanding of Web service.
Must have Skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
Very good with data structures and algorithms
Excellent communication skills to interact with clients/stakeholders
Good to have Skills
REST API development using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express
UX skills like prototyping or wireframing the UI requirements
Mobile App development using Phonegap or Ionic or React Native or Flutter
Communicating with the clients/stakeholders to understand the project requirements.
Delivering front-end solution, ensuring client satisfaction.
Leading the front-end team from a technical, architectural and quality perspective.
Collaborating with the backend developers to build REST APIs.
What you will get?
Small team, hence quick growth
Training on latest technologies