Job Title: .NET Developer with Angular
Experience Level: 3-7 years
Job Type: Full-Time
- Develop and maintain web applications using .NET and Angular technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and define software requirements.
- Design, code, test, and debug software applications to meet project goals.
- Ensure the performance, security, and scalability of applications.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and consistency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Mentor junior developers and provide technical guidance as needed.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes and best practices.
Interested candidates kindly apply!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About French based MNC
Position : Web Developer (.Net Core)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible and achieve.
Here are a few must-haves before your profile can be shortlisted.
- Strong pythonic skills
- Strong NoSQL foundation
- Caching fundamentals
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Data modeling skills
If we find your profile interesting, expect a call real soon.
Also, the note field provided makes a huge impact on our decision
Product Development Engineer is responsible for front end development of modules of enliven CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrate them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and following the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years strong programming and logical skills in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, Object Oriented Java script, NodeJS and HTML5
- Hands on Experience on Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA, RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements :
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Looking for an Immediate joiner
- Produce scalable software solutions.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Handle both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
- A professional experience of more than 4 years.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude and a personal commitment.
- Experience in basic system design and architecture.
- Solid background in CorePHP, Laravel, MySQL, JS, jQuery, HTML5 CSS3, AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS.
- Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code.
- Experience in JS libraries including Data tables and VideoJS.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc.
- Well versed with cross browser development fundamentals
- Knowledge of LEMP Stack is a plus
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus.
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus.
Looking for someone who is interested in a long term move, has the passion and drive to work for a startup, take initiatives, think out of the box, and focus on "solutions" vs the "problems". We are bootstrapped currently, and looking for fund raising. We will be offering a decent share of equity to the candidate, and a salary once funds have been raised.
Overall you will get to work for a company that can change the future of India's fitness and sports landscape, with a passionate set of founders, and potential lifetime friends.
2.Candidates should have good learning abilities to learn new technology and domain.
3.Should have strong conviction to work hard and build long term career.
4.Excellent Time management skills and Communication skills are required.
5.Should have aptitude,logical reasoning and problem solving capabilities.
6.Any tranining,certification holding candaidates are preferred.
7.2018,19 B-Tech/M-Tech Graduates are allowed.
8.Should be available for full time.
CTC - 12 to 14 LPA
Experience - 3+ Years
- Mandatory experience on Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience on MEAN stack
- Proficient with OOPS and design patterns
- Frontend using Angular 2+/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend using NodeJS (ExpressJS/SailsJS)/Python/Java
- Good understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases
- HTML, CSS(Knowledge of web semantics, CSS Pre-processors preferable)
- Should be able to translate design to HTML, CSS Git
Good to have:
Mobile app experience using react-native, flutter, etc
At least one application in production