Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
Skilful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
Expertise in Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
We are looking for a skilled Sr. React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role,
you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js
concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Someone with great communication &
managerial skills to handle a team and can interact with the designers, developers , stakeholders in order
to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills
in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or manage their clients
as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new
technology on their own and is not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull
various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already
know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable
and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive
industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer
thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
- Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to
millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in
a live environment.
- Collaborative- Someone who is able to collaborate with the junior frontend teams, to mentor them and
to guide them through proper execution of their tasks and can interact with the designers, developers ,
stakeholders in order to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Typical work week look like:-
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Handling a team of Junior frontend developers and guiding them for the proper execution of their tasks.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of React & Redux and also having familiarity with RESTful APIs & Git.
What you can expect from Company:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take
necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative
applications, then you will love this job
*Strong experience with angular or react
*More than 2+ yrs of experience in angular would be added advantage
*Strong understanding with .net,C# would be added plus
*Experience using HTML5/CSS and other web standards
*Familiarity with Linux and AWS-based environments would be added advantage
*Experience architecting, debugging and optimizing frontend applications to make them fast and reliable
*Excellent with debugging skills and experience in a TDD/ATDD environment
Senior Software Engineer
Work from office
Work Location: Sec 2, Gurgaon Work Days: 5 Days, Work from Office.
Role: Angular (Apps)
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 6 to 7
We are looking for a full stack developer who possesses a passion for web & mobile technologies using Angular
/Advanced JS/TS and will work with Hybrid development (IONIC framework).
• Design and build IONIC mobile applications for iOS and Android
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
• Build and publish applications in respective app stores
• Understanding of responsive design principles
• Ability to design and conceptualize architecture
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Professional experience with Advanced JS / TS and web technologies including Single-page
• Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services. (e.g HTTP , Promises , AJAX , JSON)
• Experience with debugging tool and memory optimisation techniques ( e.g Chrome devtool, Batrang,
• Mobile and desktop web performance & optimization knowledge (e.g. sprite sheets, icon fonts).
• Experience in developing and handling compatibility issues for multiple form factors
(mobile/tablet/desktop), across multiple platforms (Win/OSX/iOS/Android).
• Proficient in modern front-end JS frameworks (Angular, Jquery).
• Experience with Hybrid App development platform (e.g. Phaser, Ionic, Electron, Node-webkit)
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Git or similar distributed SCM tools.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Good to Have:
• UI & UX experience.
Senior UI Developer
- Participate in complex design and software development tasks within schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
- Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including configuration of platform components and custom development
- Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Handlinh several priorities and delivering results in time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
We are funded by Times Internet, Rebright partners, and other marquee investors and are consecutively profitable. We have grown 5x in the past 1 year.
We are hiring a Frontend developer for our team. The person will be directly contributing to our exponential growth.
● Translate wireframes/designs to high-quality code.
● Design and maintain reusable, reliable and high-performance code.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
● Identify Bottlenecks and come up with the optimised and scalable solution.
● Help maintain code quality by code reviews and automation of operations.
### What you bring to us from the professional side
● Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Experience with graphic design applications such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop(PSD to HTML).
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
### Nice to haves
● Bonus to have an understanding of backend technologies like NodeJs & Python.
● Knowledge of isomorphic React.
### You would be a good fit if?
● No, you need not know it all, but are inquisitive and have a willingness to learn.
● We don’t believe in micro-management hence, you should be open to feedback, take ownership of tasks, and has a tremendous passion for the work.
● Humble and Adaptive in approach.
● We are transparent as a company and expect you to be transparent and trustworthy.
● We are a growing startup, you should be able to catch up with the hustle and be proactive.
a) CSS / Bootstrap : Flex Layout/ability to demonstrate the cascading nature of CSS clearly with example/Positioning.
c) TypeScript: Basic understanding of using TS. Union Types, Index Signatures,
d) REST: Backend experience. REST principles, URL structures for APIs. integration using native JS (fetch and Promises) and in Angular. use cases of getting vs POST vs PUT vs PATCH.
e) Angular : Abstractions of Angular Component, Service, Pipe, Directive, Module, Lifecycles. Knew advanced patterns as well Dynamic Components, Content Projection, Reactive Forms, ViewChild, ContentChild. Understood Observables and various operators demonstration of Design Skills ability to create the component and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role,
you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js
concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling
and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React concepts, excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web
applications. Ultimately, a top-class React.js Developer should be able to design and build modern user
interface components to enhance application performance.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
• 2years experience working as a React.js Developer.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
GeoSpoc is looking for passionate Senior Frontend Engineers to join the software engineering team and help build elegant, intuitive interfaces to analyse geospatial data.
- A passionate developer with solid understanding of software basics.
- Always willing to learn and explore upcoming technologies.
- Pro-active, reliable and result oriented.
- Someone who can continuously perform in a fast-paced environment.
Key Skill and Responsibilities
- Writing good code with proper use of Linters.
- Good to have -TypeScript and/or JSDoc
- Minimum 1 years of experience in state management libs such as Vuex or Redux.
- Proficient in agile software development practices: version control, Kanban, ticketing, peer-reviews
- Test driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration
- Good understanding of micro-services architecture
- Experience building solutions for the cloud; using AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Has had hands-on experiences in developing performance driven Progressive Web Apps
Skills and Experience
- js / React - 1.5 to 3 years
- State Management - 1 to 3 years
- Vanilla JS - 3 to 5 years
- Karma / Jest - 1 to 3 years
- Map libs - 1.5 to 3 years
- Docker - 1.5 to 3 years
- HTML5 / CSS3 - 2 to 5 years
Your role would be to convert design specifications into beautiful and responsive web pages.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Practical experience in building web pages in HTML/CSS on PHP
● Need to understand how to interlace PHP code with HTML code with loops, etc.
● Understanding of how to write modular code for different HTML snippets in PHP
● Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
● Good knowledge of working with Git is required
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team.
- You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- We expect you to be a person, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Knowledge in responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills