- Core expertise in ASP.Net MVC with C#.
- Designing databases/developing queries using SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience using TFS or GIT
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- High level of self-motivation and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
Will be responsible for Backend and infrastructure for mobile app and website.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Talented Leader who will be responsible for Leading a group of talented technical individuals to build
scalable, and secure products
● Leads our Back-End and infrastructure
● Drives architecture and the design of enterprise mobile/web/API solutions at scale
● Work with Product, Testing and Infrastructure teams to understand product vision and requirements
● Oversee the development and execution of development plans and report on execution
● Work with Product and testing teams to understand product vision and requirements
● Has deep exposure to all aspects of engineering, modern web, desktop & mobile application architectures,
data modelling, high level design, low level design, non-functional technical requirements and visual design
● 5+ years of experience in hard core development in predominantly product development companies
● Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills
● Proven track record of building scalable and reliable services on Cloud
● Architecture & Design
● Solid experience of designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more
platforms for large-scale high-throughput solutions
● Design and implement technical governance process as appropriate across the application development
● coding guidelines, quality standards, best practices, code acceptance criteria, automation
● Experience in collaborating with the team in reviewing application architecture. - Node.js, Web Services
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
at Global business process management company
Understanding the business requirements and develop the software as per the specification and provide the technical support.
Ready to work in shifts as per requirement.
- Knowledge of the Web development.
- Database Design and maintenance.
- Proficient in .Net technology (C#, ASP.net, MVC) & Database concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge of Application deployment.
- Provide the support and maintain to existing software.
- Knowledge of Azure & AWS.
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
3-4 year experience in Web application development
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based products using PHP,
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Experience in any PHP framework Laravel, CodeIgniter or Zend.
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira,
Familiarity with Version Control Tortoise Bitbucket, Git etc.
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
Profile Summary: The Software Engineer - Full Stack is responsible for software development as a member of a project team. He/she works closely with subject matter experts, business analysts, quality analysts, and others to design, develop, and test software solutions to business problems.
- Solve problems of considerable scope and complexity.
- Designing, coding (at least 80%), debugging and optimizing both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools, such as configuration management and development/test environments.
- Help select and incorporate new tools and methods.
- Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
- Drive the continuous evolution of best practices within the development team.
- Identify and recommend where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
- Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines.
- Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to ensure top quality software.
- Keeps current with emerging technologies and technological developments within the industry.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
- Reviews current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
- Be a talent multiplier that motivates the team around them to excel and perform well.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Experience in lieu of education: Two years of experience for every year of formal education required. Application development experience using. NET, C#, . NET Core, SQL Server, CSS, and other web development technologies.
- Web services
- JSP Servlet
- Exception handling
- Rest API
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution