Tech Support Jobs in Pune
Provide service and customer support during field visits
Follow discussed schedule and execute accordingly
Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
Diagnose errors or technical problems and resolve with guided approach
Follow regular reporting to manager
Document processes where required
Follow all company's and department's field procedures and protocols
Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
Build positive relationships with customers
1-2 years experience in field support
Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong programming skills in any one frontend and backend technologies. Preferably Angular, NodeJS, PHP, Python.
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune, Baner
Role - Technical Support Executive
Experience - 2+ Years
- Minimum 3+ years exp. required in technical support
- Should have worked on 3rd party integrations in the past using APIs
- Should have knowledge of databases like MySQL, Oracle DB, etc.
- Should have used API testing like Postman, Swagger, etc.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be proactive & good at multitasking.
- Should have used ticketing tools like JIRA, Fresh-desk etc.
- HL7 experience is a plus
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a young team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as the #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Strong Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns. Someone who will help build a Support team for our product build for the Education sector called Academia.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
● Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by asking customers about the issues they
are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
● Interacting with the customer to understand the issue.
● Get the triaging steps or reproduction steps
● Try and reproduce the issue on the h/w devices provided to you
● Extract and Analyse the Android app and Backend logs
● Provide the resolution shared by the engineering team to the customer.
● Work with the consulting team in understanding customer use cases and assist
● Resolving all technical related issues, suggesting the best solution and practices to
avoid a future issue.
● Deploying software updates to the client machines and channelizing updates
● Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console and a mobile app -
● Worked with SQL, ELK or other log collection and analysing tools.
● Resourceful in understanding fundamental network, information security, IT
communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform
Nice To Have
● Shell Scripting
● Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis
● Should have basic experience in writing product manuals or feature manuals.
● Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows &
Mac) can be an added advantage.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Flexible to work in different shifts
● Excellent Email communication is a must.
● Strong ownership
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated
devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and
digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS
devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be experienced in leading and developing a support team within a product support environment
- This position will oversee the teams active case workload and provide guidance where required with a focus on a high-quality world-class customer experience.
- Oversees top tier customer critical account technical support situations to insure all elements of technical support are progressing to issue resolution. Initiates and facilitates the discussion with customer and respective resolution stakeholders during critical issues. Ensures timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal groups from both the technical and management perspectives
- Assists with the maintenance of and compliance with department policies and procedures
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assist in driving the delivery of these training initiatives
- Mentors and coaches Technical Support Engineers, soft skills, case management, technical skills, etc.
- Participates and leads hiring to get the best available talent
Qualification (Knowledge & Skills)
- 6-8 years of Experience in Production Support. Preferably in the BFSI domain.
- Experience of leading L1 & L2 support resources
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer with the ability to obtain a working knowledge in support of their business objectives in relation to the delivery of secure applications and data
- Prior experience working for a global IT vendor in a similar role
- Ability to facilitate and manage cross-team collaboration to solve customer issues working with teams in person and virtually
- Experience serving as a customer advocate able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
- Ability to keep calm and cool during critical situations and skilled in handling high profile situations with ease
- Must be motivated by challenges, results driven, and able to recommend multiple solutions for a problem
- Strong negotiation and difficult conversation skills for leading critical discussions and setting customer expectations
- Experience creating concise reports for customers, following customer situations/incidents (Incident reports and RCA)
- Proven ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to share constructive feedback; be able to adapt to and embrace change
- Three years bachelor regular degree
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical support environment with 1 - 2 years of people management experience
- Understanding of SLA definitions and tracking.
- Understanding of Support metrics
- Excellent in Customer communication and has a natural flavour for Customer Service
- Good people management skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments
- RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
- NodeJS (PM2 is a plus)
- MongoDB and Oracle , RabbitMQ
- Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
- AWS (Covers S3)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Startup experience is a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.
This is a high-profile customer facing technical role to find solutions faced by our customers with their mobile apps and therefore help them work through technical difficulties.
The Support Engineer is a strong interface between our customers’ and our Engineering / Product teams.
• Research, Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Regular and Proactive follow-ups with customers via the tickets/issues raised with recommendations, work-arounds, updates and action plans.
• Log Software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with the engineering team to analyze defects and track them to resolution.
• Record Cancellation Reasons for Customers & work with the business teams and product teams to find solutions to take proactive steps to reduce churn.
• Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback including issues raised & new feature requests.
• Prior experience of supporting enterprise-level customers
• Demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills
• Well-organized with utmost care for details, along with excellent comprehending skills to address issues
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills to work with multiple customers
• Good Understanding of web technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Related
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a customer support role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently