Tech Support Jobs in Mumbai
Position: Technical Presales Manager
Job type: Full-time/ Permanent
Total Experience: Minimum 4-5 Years
- Maintain, drive, supervise and implement robust technical standards, systems and processes
- Influence technology strategies and decisions with a high level of expertise and knowledge
- Provide direction and support to ensure compliance with relevant legislative specifications and standards
- Lead a team of staff developing products, and addressing training needs when necessary
- Coordinate the regular testing of products to address faults, and provide evaluations to improve them
- Act as a key contact with customers who have technical issues
- Experience in handling technical support Team
- handling the escalated issues and resolving them over the phone/e-mail/remote meeting.
- Addressing end clients and channel partners/system integrators/solution partners/service providers/consultants.
- Conduct product demos and training
- Should be open to work in general shift.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Organisational and team leader skills
- Knowledge of process improvement and validation
- Knowledge of regulatory standards relevant to your industry
- The ability to investigate and identify trends
- Good Knowledge of Hardware and Networking concepts
- Good Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac OS, Android and iOS
- Good Knowledge of Antivirus, Endpoint security, DLP, MDM, and Remote technologies.
- Should be capable to handle a team of L1 engineers.
- Prepare documents on technical knowledge.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Level I Technical Support Engineer to join our team in Mumbai, India.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Provide technical support to Egnyte's clients and partners
- Provide support via e-mail, phone and Zoom
- Work effectively and professionally with users who span from IT, business users, partners and executives
- Provide a workable solution that addresses client issue based on their use case
- Master Egnyte's product capabilities and serve as the subject matter expert within the support organization
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and Sales to effectively take issues to resolution
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Write technical documents such as service and product FAQ's, guides, and manuals
- Excellent customer engagement and communications skills
- Familiarity with Support Ticket, Call Center, and Knowledge Based Systems
- Minimum three years of experience in SaaS support
- Experience in administering Windows 10, Mac OS and Linux (any distribution)
- Experience in administering Windows Servers (2016, 2019)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Bonus if you have:
- Virtual Machine Environment (i.e. VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience with Cloud Based File management systems
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Disruptive Electronic Accessories Brand
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
at STAC Fine Jewellery
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com . We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently