Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be experienced in leading and developing a support team within a product support environment
- This position will oversee the teams active case workload and provide guidance where required with a focus on a high-quality world-class customer experience.
- Oversees top tier customer critical account technical support situations to insure all elements of technical support are progressing to issue resolution. Initiates and facilitates the discussion with customer and respective resolution stakeholders during critical issues. Ensures timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal groups from both the technical and management perspectives
- Assists with the maintenance of and compliance with department policies and procedures
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assist in driving the delivery of these training initiatives
- Mentors and coaches Technical Support Engineers, soft skills, case management, technical skills, etc.
- Participates and leads hiring to get the best available talent
Qualification (Knowledge & Skills)
- 6-8 years of Experience in Production Support. Preferably in the BFSI domain.
- Experience of leading L1 & L2 support resources
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer with the ability to obtain a working knowledge in support of their business objectives in relation to the delivery of secure applications and data
- Prior experience working for a global IT vendor in a similar role
- Ability to facilitate and manage cross-team collaboration to solve customer issues working with teams in person and virtually
- Experience serving as a customer advocate able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
- Ability to keep calm and cool during critical situations and skilled in handling high profile situations with ease
- Must be motivated by challenges, results driven, and able to recommend multiple solutions for a problem
- Strong negotiation and difficult conversation skills for leading critical discussions and setting customer expectations
- Experience creating concise reports for customers, following customer situations/incidents (Incident reports and RCA)
- Proven ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to share constructive feedback; be able to adapt to and embrace change
- Three years bachelor regular degree
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical support environment with 1 - 2 years of people management experience
- Understanding of SLA definitions and tracking.
- Understanding of Support metrics
- Excellent in Customer communication and has a natural flavour for Customer Service
- Good people management skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments
- RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
- NodeJS (PM2 is a plus)
- MongoDB and Oracle , RabbitMQ
- Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
- AWS (Covers S3)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Startup experience is a plus
About Skanda Projects
Requirement & Job Description
Experienced & Dedicated Candidates are required for handling International Inbound calls , major job role will be to answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, provide general information. You will be a part of the contact team that believes in Delivering Joy through exceptional customer experience for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
Desired skills & Experience :
Should be a graduate
Should possess Graduation in German Language (Level C2)
If has some international voice experience of minimum 6 months in reputed International BPO would be an added advantage
Should have flair for customer service , Excellent upselling skills
Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts/Offs
Hiring for Customer Care Executive (WFH after 30 days training)
Work From Office
✓ Salary - 15.5CTC
✓ *Qualification - Graduate Fresher or Experience (Graduation not mandate for experience)
✓ Excellent Communication skills in English & Tamil
✓ Good typing Speed
✓ Rotational Shift & Rotational Week off
✓ Location - Sunkadakatte_, Vijaynagar , Rajajinagar, BLR
30 Days training and OJT will be @ office post that WFH But candidate should be comfortable to come to office as per the process requirement.
- Work with cloud application migration leaders to define and create application migration
- Work with Infra engineer, Dev Ops, Application Teams and others in executing migration
projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption
- Provide cloud migration expertise covering infrastructure, application architectures, cloud
capabilities, security, etc.
- In collaboration with application teams, review and identify candidate applications for
cloud migration based on pre-defined application rationalization
- Define appropriate migration strategy for each application (Rehost, Re-Platform,
Rearchitect, etc.) while considering cost and complexity of the various options
- Help identify potential risks that may impact migration projects and identify appropriate
- Ensure migrated applications comply with required security requirements
- Measure relevant cloud application migration KPIs to ensure overall program health and
- Experience with configuration, migration, and deployment experience related to Azure
and AWS/Other cloud platforms IaaS/PaaS Technologies
- Work closely with Cybersecurity to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Must have skills: Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, IaC, Cloud Native know-how, Application
- Add-on skills: DevOps – Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins/Chef, Cloud Security
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our engineering team and help us support & maintain IT requirements.
- Responding to technical support queries from Team Members forAssets and software applications
- Setting up and installing new Laptops and software
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software, and other required applications
- Diagnosing and fixing hardware or software faults
- Maintaining inventories of Assets and software
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Conducting regular preventive maintenance
- Adhering to reporting protocols and documentations
- Ensuring a high level of Team Members satisfaction
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Any Bachelor’s degree, or a related field qualification.
- Must have 2+ years of work experience as a IT Support
- Knowledge of backup process
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Technical Support Engineer – Elastic Stack
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
· Be the First point of contact for support queries
· Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
· Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
· Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
· Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
· Provide support for installation and configuration.
· Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
· Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
· Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
· Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
· Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
· Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
· Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
· Hands-On experience of Linux operating system
· Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
· Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
· Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
· At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
· Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
· Engineering or equivalent degree
· Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
· Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
· Attention to details.
· Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Cloud Support Associate - Gurugram
Regular working days - Sunday to Thursday
Shift Timing - 9 AM to 5 PM
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Building on the rapid success and adoption of MongoDB, we are delivering applications and services that make it much easier to manage and scale database deployments. These next-generation systems are a growing list but currently include products such as Atlas, Cloud Manager (cloud.mongodb.com), Compass, etc to name a few.
Our Cloud Support Associates provide their exceptional analytical skills and customer service to ensure that MongoDB users are successful with our suite of MongoDB application-layer products. We’re looking for individuals who want to dig into the details of how “big data” and “web-scale” systems are successfully assembled and operated every day by organizations of every size and flavor.
Cloud Support Associates are a key part of our elite Technical Services organization that supports MongoDB customers worldwide, with teams in locations including New York, Austin, Palo Alto, Sydney, Delhi, Dublin and Tel Aviv.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to get comfortable working with the cloud every single day and be part of a team that works at the frontier of SaaS services and database systems, this is the role for you.
Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
- Investigate customer’s technical issues to find solutions, discover and report bugs
- Technical troubleshooting, log and server analysis
- Customer support by cases or over the phone
- Gather feedback from customers and redirect it to sales, engineering, product and marketing teams
What are we looking for
- A passion for solving customer problems
- Prior knowledge of AWS, or other public cloud
- General knowledge of OS (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- A focus on customer service
Good to have
- Foreign Language
- Previous Support Experience
To drive our employees' personal growth and business impact, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunity employer*
2) Installation Configuration & troubleshooting of Open source tools and software setup..
3) Installation Configuration and management in SSL Certificate on public faced web servers..
4) Hands on experience with web technologies eg. Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat and Httpd.,
5) Hands on experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti, Sysmondand N/W monitoring..
6) Should have strong OS administration skills on Linux, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, and CentOS..
7) Should have familiar knowledge on AWS, AZURE and Cloud Technologies..
8) Should have knowledge and familiar with Postfix, Sendmail, SES, Zimbra and mail service..
9) Experience and knowledge in Version Control System like Git, GitHUB, Gitlaband SVN..
10) Bash or python Scripting experience as per daily activities and process needed
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to assist our rapidly growing customer base. As part of our integration team, you will be the primary point of contact for all integrations.
You would be responsible for helping our clients integrate with OneFin APIs, configuring our system for clients and providing ongoing help to them to resolve any issues. Eventually you should be able to automate common issues and development of solutions.
You’ll fit right in with us if you have a passion for unraveling complex issues and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to work in an open, collaborative environment side-by-side with our development engineers to help customers and shape future product design, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Understand and explain APIs to clients.
- Help clients integrate OneFin APIs.
- Research and identify solutions to issues during integration.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Become a product expert for clients.
- Configure OneFin system for customized usage by clients.
- Identify and write internal and external technical articles or knowledge-base entries, like typical troubleshooting steps, workarounds, or best practices, how-to guides etc.
- Automate solution of common issues using Python.
- Help live clients resolve issues and coordinate with the development team for issue resolution.
- BS/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing code in Python.
- Understanding of web based systems.
- Proficient in understanding and writing JSON.
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for pinning down technical issues, and solving problems.
- Enjoys a fast-paced startup environment.