Redis Jobs in Pune
Job Title -Senior Java Developers
Job Description - Backend Engineer - Lead (Java)
Mumbai, India | Engineering Team | Full-time
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organisation!
The Impact you will create:
- Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
- Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
- Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
- Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
- Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
- Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
- You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
- 5-9 years of experience in backend development and must have worked on Java/shell/Perl/python scripting.
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices, continuous integration, and incremental delivery.
- Strong analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting skills, product line analysis.
- Follower of agile methodology (Sprint planning, working on JIRA, retrospective etc).
- Proficiency in usage of tools like Docker, Maven, Jenkins and knowledge on frameworks in Java like spring, spring boot, hibernate, JPA.
- Ability to design application modules using various concepts like object oriented, multi-threading, synchronization, caching, fault tolerance, sockets, various IPCs, database interfaces etc.
- Hands on experience on Redis, MySQL and streaming technologies like Kafka producer consumers and NoSQL databases like mongo dB/Cassandra.
- Knowledge about versioning like Git and deployment processes like CICD.
What’s in it for you?
- Immense growth, continuous learning and deliver the best to the top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- Opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Open culture where your creative bug gets activated.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success!
So let’s converse! Our inquisitive nature is all keen to know more about you.
JAVA, MONGO, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka, rabbitMQ
• Must have knowledge of build process using Webpack, Gulp, Capacitor
• AWS services like EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, S3
• Good to have knowledge of nxplat framework
• Good to have knowledge of Microservice architecture.
• Good to have knowledge of Python/Go
• Excellent communication
We are hiring for Backend Developer for Pune Kharadi.
Experience: Min 2+ Years with Python/Django.
Must have Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Python/Django code structure.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Good understanding of ORM.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL.
- Better to have code optimization techniques.
- Implementing integrated technology-based solutions and identifying integration opportunities for a similar package of services.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Nginx.
- Excellent knowledge of celery, RabbitMQ
- Excellent Knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good to have some knowledge of Angular and some frontend technologies like Html, CSS, Java script.
- Should take responsibility and ownership of delivery.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must have a Graduate/Master’s degree in any vertical or global equivalent from a reputed university.
- Certification in Python/data science would be added advantage.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong in Java
- Previous experience developing distributed, fault-tolerant applications using Micro services based architecture.
- Familiarity with several of the following technologies: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), CI/CD systems (TeamCity/Jenkins), Docker, Linux (Oracle Linux/RedHat), RESTful APIs, log analysis tools, debugging tools.
- Strong team player with outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with complex, rapidly evolving software development environments.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to drive, follow, and evangelize cross-team processes.
- Experience using distributed source code management systems such as Git.
- Experience using ticket tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Commitment to capturing and maintaining institutional knowledge.
- Significant work experience in startups or fast-paced enterprise technology development environments.
- Desired Skills:
- Hand-on experience in creating NodeJs applications preferably using the ExpressJS, any other NodeJS framework is most welcome.
- Hand-on experience in creating frontend applications using React or Angular.
- Good command over Databases both SQL/No SQL (Mongo DB, My SQL)
- Hands-on experience of GIT (version control tools).
- Good Communication Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- System Design Concepts.
- Leadership capabilities (He/she will be expected to manage team engineers as well).
Good to have Technical Skills:
Docker, Redux, Redis, MeteorJS, RxJs, GraphQL, AWS/GCP/Azure development. Core Responsibility Areas:
- Project/task understanding
- Designing and documenting
With advancements in technology, communication in healthcare can be made seamless and effortless. Lack of effective communication is one of the main causes of medical errors and unwanted outcomes. Daily Doc Healthcare App brings the technology in today's complex medical environment to give healthcare providers tools needed to have effortless, reliable and secure communication. Designed by doctors and nurses, we strive to make our platform better every day. Honesty and Integrity are our core values. We strive to innovate in healthcare to bring about positive meaningful changes in peoples lives.
- Strong knowledge of MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS)
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on Nodejs and MongoDB
- Building reusable code for future use
- Writing tested code and its documention
- 1+ years of experience in front end development and backend development is must
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS/SASS),React, Nodejs and Mongodb
- Strong Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages (REST, GraphQL, WebSocket/socket.io)
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Strong experience in React, React Hooks, Redux, Thunk | Saga, ES6, Typescript, ESLint, Nodejs, GraphQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Github, Docker
Bonus but not mandatory
- UI/UX designs
- Good hands-on and experience in Ruby on Rails, NodeJS and React/Angular/VueJs
- Knowledge of an SQL Database like MYSQL, Postgres.
- Basic Knowledge of programming in basic data structures and algorithms.
- You should have good experience working with relational and non-relational databases. We use Postgres and Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of version management with git.
- Awareness of TDD.
- CI/CD knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Will to design and maintain large scale distributed systems.
Our Client is B2B SaaS Product Co. in the space of HR Technology. They are helping organisations to take informed decisions in the areas like Hiring, Training and Career Succession processes. The company was formed in 2010 and since has become a market leader in HR technology space. The founders are alumni of Stanford University and their employees have experience in working with PWC, McKinsey and other similar leagues of organisations.With a bright vision of the founders, the organisation is in an expansion mode to capture niche markets and become a global leader in this domain.
- Experience in Back-End development using Ruby on Rails or NodeJS
- Experience in working on at least two of MongoDB / Postgres / MySQL & Redis
- Experience on MVC patterns using frameworks like Rails, ExpressJS
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and HTTP protocol
- Understanding Security aspects of the applications and can successfully implement OWASP compliant systems
- Strong understanding of Linux OS, File Systems, Firewalls etc
- 3 years Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Minimum 3 years in MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Must be from Product based companies
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
- 2 - 6 years of software development experience
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Software Development Engineer
- Good understanding of complexities involved in designing/developing large scale systems
- Strong system design skills
- Experience in technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka etc
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common machine learning algorithms. In-depth knowledge is a plus
- Experience of working with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive is a big plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and take ownership of the work
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building and maintaining large scale platforms
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build reusable APIs for our client-facing apps in Node.js
Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern cloud platforms Write tests and documentation as you implement features with your team Maintain expertise in current and emerging technologies and tools
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years’ Experience with NodeJS
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering Experience documenting and testing RESTful APIs
Experience working with databases in PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Redis
Experience and enthusiasm for working collaboratively with others in an Agile environment