About Brainizen Technologies
- Knowing GoLang and/or Solidity is a definite plus but not a requirement
- You have a passion for writing code as well as understanding and crafting the ways systems interact
- You have experience deploying to and implementing solutions in AWS
- You believe in the benefits of agile processes and shipping code often
- You are pragmatic and work to coalesce requirements into reasonable solutions that provide value
- Deploy well-tested, maintainable and scalable software solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of the technology stack and product
- Collaborate with other engineers to architect scalable technical solutions
- Embrace and improve our standards and processes to reduce friction and unlock efficiency
Current Ecosystem :
ShibaSwap : https://shibaswap.com/#/
Metaverse : https://shib.io/#/
Game: Shiba Eternity on iOS and Android
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer science or related field
- 4-10 years of experience as a software engineer in a product development setting
- Deep experience in Python with demonstrated ability to build modern products
- Experience in designing APIs and integration patterns, implementing secure and sustainable products with a focus on quality and scalability
- Experience in FastAPI, Django, or equivalent
- Experience in data modeling and efficient usage of PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or equivalent
- Experience with modern components like async python, pedantic, sqlalchemy, alembic, celery, google products API integration, etc. is a plus
- Understanding of CI/CD practices including code check-in policies, automated unit tests, automated code deployments, etc.
- Experience building feature-rich and scalable web apps is a plus
- Ability to grasp new technologies and use them effectively to create industrial-strength software
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Writing test cases for automated testing
• Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
• Experience with popular React workflows Redux, Saga, Axios
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
Are you a cricket enthusiast who also loves to build world-class
CricHeroes is looking for an All Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one of a kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are an action and result oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
- You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common
- design patterns.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is the world's largest Cricket Network with more than 7 Million
users. It helps local cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition and
improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and
- updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in
- technology development.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 2-6 years
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- You have demonstrated a track record in delivering ambitious targets.
- You believe in teamwork.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
- Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
- You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
- You will prepare and produce releases of the software platform and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- A good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the
scores by building a one-of-a-kind app for all the cricketers around the
world, please apply here.
What you will do:
- Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to define and clarify requirements.
- Provide technical and work direction to the other global developers (be their conduit to the local team)
- Hands-on development of defined architecture and design of both front-end and back-end programming.
- Ability to keep informed of industry trends and technologies.
- Ability to break down complex requirements into specific work items.
- Implement and carry out unit testing.
- Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be automatically built, deployed, and tested using CI/CD pipelines across all of the release cycles from dev to production.
- Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
- Degree in Computer Science, technical field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven ability to develop resilient code that performs, and scales based on application usage.
- 3+ years of experience building RESTful web services using NodeJS
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks like UnitJS, Mocha
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Atom or Eclipse
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed and global environment
- Understanding of building applications deployed in the cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) leveraging PaaS and IaaS Services
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong problem-solving orientation
- Can manage multiple competing tasks/projects at the same time
- Strong team and customer service focus
Skills: Dot Net framework, Asp.net, C#, SQL Server 2011
Should be willing to learn existing application flow and code quickly and perform the required operations on it.
Should be able to investigate the issues technically in detail.
● You will build robust secure and scalable microservices to build the Rentomojo application and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
● You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
● Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
● Experience of working in teams that are run with - agile- processes
● Experience manipulating large data sets using both relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Cassandra)
● Comfortable with managing AWS setups
● Reliable knowledge/experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs ● Solid knowledge of the foundations of security and best practices
● Experience with docker and kubernetes deployments
● Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, Webpack