About Brainizen Technologies
- Develop Spring based server-side components of Enterprise applications.
- Build self-dependent modules which can integrate with external applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- We're looking for developers with 2-4 years of experience
Required Candidate profile
- 2 - 10 years experience
- Proven experience in server-side java development.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- String Knowledge in Java, Spring framework.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Perks and BenefitsHealth insurancea learning environmentopportunity to work on cutting edge technologiesexposure to key customers in India and abroadwork closely with senior leadership that has already developed world class products
Interested candidates can apply from all over India as we are operating remotely.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer * Write clean codes with relevant test cases
Roles & Responsibilities-
· Prototype quickly and optimize iteratively
· Integrating front end with server-side logic
· Implement security and data protection measures
· Document the work properly
· Implement feedback received from end-users
· Deployment on cloud
· Understanding of code versioning tools like git
· Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in MEAN Stack development i.e MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js
· Extensive Experience in API integration and development.
· Experience with version control systems and repository management.
· Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
· Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the following:
· Backend frameworks like Nodejs, expressjs
· Working with RDBMS
· Familiarity with MongoDB would be beneficial
· Frontend frameworks like Angular, React / Svelte
· Web server like Nginx
· Familiarity of working with WebSocket’s
· Docker understanding
Notice period- Immediate joiner/ 15 days
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Pixel-perfect implementation and integration of our approved user interface
- Design and construction of REST API
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Design and deployment of database
- Integration of data storage solutions including various databases, blob stores, key-value pairs, etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Handle overall website deployment and build process
- Work closely with different stakeholders to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- 1-5 years of experience in web development and coding within a cross-disciplinary environment
- Must have exp. on PHP, MYSQL, MVC, Linux, logging, Unit testing, Subversion, Restful/soap
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion
- Expert in back-end programming language PHP with Laravel framework and IDE
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/ syntaxes/ libraries
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework both front-end and back-end
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with version control system preferred Git
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experienced in full web development life cycle from requirements gathering to Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Min 2-3 Year Experience. Preferably in the E-commerce domain.
- Proficient with both MySQL and NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo)
- Strong hold on Python
- Ability to do software design for a enterprise web application
- Working knowledge of a MVC front-end framework
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
Company is a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature
Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via Kubernetes and OpenShift.
We are looking for a Lead Server-Side Engineer, who also enjoys working on dev-ops, infrastructure and orchestration, and can help build out our existing API and infrastructure.
We are a really small team right now, and this is our first technical hire outside of the founders, so it’s a great opportunity to be part of something that is looking to scale quickly!
We are looking for someone who loves working with:
- Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise
- quality over quantity.
- Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
- AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super
- important to us.
- The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
- We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
- If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
We are a 100% remote team, currently based on the West Coast US and in Europe
About Sportz Interactive
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Designation: Senior Associate
Office Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
Position description: 3+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Actively work on server-side development on the .NET framework
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions like Postgres SQL and Redis
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem-solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: C#, OOPS Concepts, Web API, MVC, LinQ, NET Core 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, DI, WCF, Cron Job / Services, Database Development - MS SQL/Oracle DB/PostGreSQL/Redis/Cassandra, Architectural Patterns, Design Principles, OWASP Adherence, Testing Frameworks like NUnit, Nginx, AWS - Cloud Computing, Async Programming.
We’re looking for a senior full stack developer (MERN) with a proven experience to design and create software. The responsibilities will include coding both on the front and back-end, writing APIs, and React components.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and react components
- Perform peer code reviews
- Reporting Designation: Full Stack Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD.Full Stack Development)
- Reporting Department: Software Product Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD)
Required work experience
- Industry: IT
- Role: Web Development
- Years of experience: 3 to 6
Key Performance Indicators:
- 3-6 years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- End-to-end full stack experience designing and building scalable applications
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions –
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Experience :- 1-3yr
Location :- Mohali
work from office
5 Days working culture
Icicle is looking for an experienced RoR developer who can effortlessly build with us the cleanest of all designs. We're looking for passionate Ruby on Rails developers to join our IT team in Mumbai.
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do?
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to:
- Participates as an independent contributor on an agile development team working closely with team members to effectively deliver high quality code.
- Complete ownership of a product or feature from development to launch.
- Coordinate and participate in the code review process to ensure delivery of high-quality, testable code using best practices and current software patterns.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Get complete control of the product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3+ years in depth hard core experience in Ruby on Rails
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable maintainable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Skillset in Testing using Rspec
- Demonstrated skills and experience with writing testable code and using related best practices.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as REST is required.
- Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
- Knowledge in working with AWS or other cloud platform
- Experience in working with limited direction while exceeding delivery expectations.
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the teams coding quality.
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
Rspec (or any other Unit testing framework)
Capistrano, Docker, Heroku, AWS, Kubernetes
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Experience working in JS and front end frameworks (React)
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!
Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what's under the hood of our pages and services
Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, and UI deliverables are completed on time
Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Who fits the bill? :-
2-4 years of experience in building tech products with user focus Excellent problem-Solving skills using design patterns
Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
Excellent coding and debugging skills in NodeJS and a deep understanding of web architecture.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Experience working with MongoDB understanding of database and query efficiency basics
Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques
Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs
Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements- Experience in building scalable systems is an added plus
About the Company:-
Perspectico AI is an AI-based value matching tool for recruiters to hire candidates based on customized paraments, faster by leveraging elements of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, Perspectico AI has more than 150 recruiters using its product and is undergoing rapid expansion in 51 cities across India. Being a tech product company, Perspectico AI is a brand under Perspectico Learning Private Limited, founded in 2017, by an SSCBS Alumni.
Perspectico AI has recently received angel funding and has been widely featured in national and international media including Yourstory, Economic Times, Entrepreneur, VC Circle, The Hindu, Indian Express, among others.