Mobile App Development Jobs in Pune
|Having sound knowledge of the Cordova development framework.
• Capable enough to understand the requirement.
• Strong hand on design, development and problem-solving skills as well as good debugging and analytical skill.
• Ability to complete the assigned work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Daily work reporting.
• Object Oriented Programming principles.
• Cleanly written, well-organized and commented code is key. Additional Skills Requirement:
• Experience interacting with various APIs
• Flexibility to work effectively in a changing environment.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, and work assignments.
React Native Developer Job Description
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible React Native Developer to create novel Android / IOS apps that meet the needs of our target audience.
To this end, the React Native Developer's Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an React Native Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
An exceptional React Native Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the
ways in which Android/ IOS apps impact the world around us.
React Native Developer Responsibilities:
Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android/lOS devices.
Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
Collaborating with Ul and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
Job Title: Mobile Hybrid Developer
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
∙ Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
∙ Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
∙ Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
∙ Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
∙ Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
∙ Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
∙ Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
∙ Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
∙ Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
∙ A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behaviour patterns is mandatory
∙ Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
∙ Knowledge of NodeJS, MongoDB and CapacitorJS will be an added advantage.
∙ Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
∙ Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
∙ Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
∙ Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
∙ Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
∙ Minimum 2 years of hands on experience
∙ Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
∙ Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
∙ Strong problem solving and analytical skills
∙ Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
∙ Security mindedness in development practices
∙ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features ∙ Ability to work independently in small teams
∙ Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Overseas Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
- Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
- Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
- Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
- Interpersonal skills: good team player, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Min 0-6 Years of professional experience in developing games for MOBILE platforms - iOS and Android.
Salary INR 12-15 LPA
Job Location Work From Home/ Pune.
Work Timing IST 12:PM - 9:00PM
Deep Familiarity with IOS or Android Development
only Immediate joiners
- Should be hands on with Android/Flutter app development and related AWS development
- Should be a self starter and ready to learn the latest technologies
- Should be willing to work in a startup environment
- Should have good communication and logical skills
- Shoud be a team Player
- Should have knowledge of various frameworks
Hiring: Experienced React Native Developer | Mobile App Developer
Location: Vadodara Only
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 1+ year of experience working with Node (Backend) will be plus.
- 3.5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience of Android/iOS native mobile app development.
- Experience with build, deployment, unit testing tools, testing libraries.
- Experience of Payment Gateway integration in React Native.
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Typescript, Firebase-for remote configuration, Auth0, etc.
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, PureComponents , etc.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of web application like React.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and Google Play Store (Release Management).
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
• Leverage native APIs for deep integration with both platform
• Write unit and integration test
• Writing clean code and building reusable code
• Releasing application on iOS and Google Play Store
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
• Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab).
We are hiring for React Native Developers for an MNC,
Experience- 4+ Yrs.
Salary- As per company standard
Notice Period- Immediate to 20 Days Max
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
Thanks & REgards
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
- Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
- Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
- Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
- Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behavior patterns is mandatory
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Technical design of complex mobile applications.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Integrate third-party API's.
Release applications to iOS App Store and Google Play store.
Work with native modules and React Native bridges when required.
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high quality solutions.
Guide mid-level and junior developers to follow best practices of using React Native.
Good understanding of React design patterns like HOC, render props and their applications.
Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, release processes.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Constantly research and adopt new technologies / best practices
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
At least 5 - 7 years of mobile app development experience out of which 3+ years should be in React Native.
Proficiency in programming, data structures and algorithms.
Good understanding OOPS.
Must have at least 5 live applications on Play Store & App Store
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
- Responsible for building native applications that can run on multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, or Windows
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Must have experience in using Flutter.
- 10+ years’ experience with .Net/.Net core or similar enterprise-level technologies
- 5+ years successfully leading enterprise level software engineering and teams in the areas of software and/or cloud service
- Developing and improving engineering practices and processes
- Exposure to JS stacks like Angular, React, Node, TypeScript, etc.
- Exposure to working with XML, JSON and NoSQL and relational databases
- Developing highly scalable data-driven applications based on structured and unstructured data sets
- Exposure to Performance Engineering practices
- Exposure to Architecting Automated Testing solutions
- Exposure to patterns, tools and practices for CI/CD
- Using and architecting containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- Deploying enterprise grade production apps in AWS, or Azure, or GCP, etc.4+ years of experience with Agile Methodology and Tools – with a willingness to help teams become agile, high performing and foster a culture of team-work and sustainable
Nice to haves
- A passion for following recent industry trends and technologies
- Familiarity with functional programming techniques and technologies such as Scala, Clojure, or Lisp
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle with OWASP guidelines & practices
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
3+ years of professional Mobile Development experience Core strength with React or React Native Experience with Typescript, Redux, Node.JS is desired Proficiency with Native iOS or Android App Development (both would be a major plus) Knowledge of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store A working understanding and experience of Test-Driven Development and CI/CD best practices Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a plus)
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
We are here to advance human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all
about creating new meanings, while art is about self expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these
two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we
drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to
develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business
understanding and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is
just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a
breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we
do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize only idea as the boss. They live by imagination,
simplicity and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and
deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
- Experience in Mobile Application development using IONIC framework
- Understanding of REST based development
- Ability to work with remote teams in AGILE methodology
- Ability to understand and solve problems independently
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1000000 INR
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in Fintech payments and eCommerce.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release
• Experience working on iOS platform
• Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GIT
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong in C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design
Req:-BE/ BTech/ MCA, Exp.6+yrs
Exp.in developing solutions for Mobile Channel
Android mobile app development both in Hybrid and Native Technologies. Knowing iOS development using swift language is an added advantage
Comfortable in Android platform (Native & Hybrid) with Strong expertise in Designing the App functionality with UI expertise, System/Technical/Deployment architecture for App development from scratch to posting in app stores
Experience on App store Meta data preparation and push to the app store
Experience on Unit test cases and UI test cases
Strong in OOPS concept & Design patterns
Development Language: Primary is Java Knowing Kotlin is an added advantage
Experience developing application In TAGIT MObeix Platform
Development IDE/Build scripts: Android Studio, Gradle.
Tools/Libraries/Frameworks: Glide, Picasso, Retrofit, Volley, Firebase,Crashlytics, Google Analytic,ThreatMetrix, InAuth
Jenkins, Appium, Junit, Mockito
SCM/Tools: Git, Source tree, Github
Hands on mobile application security improvement
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive mobile and web applications.
Qualifications Required -
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computers
· Experience - 3-4 Years
· Some experience with Mobile App development will be plus
- Experience in with Node.js, Express.js, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL database - MongoDB
- Experience with AWS services
• Proficiency and hands- on experience with Flutter Technology with atleast 6 month+.
• Should have experience with native technologies like Android or iOS.
• Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third- party libraries and APIs.
• have published 2+ apps on playstore/app store.
• Should have knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Use of UI/UX tools such as Zeplin for writing components.
• Writing extensive application code using flutter.
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
• Experience with Agile development, scrum, or Extreme programming methodologies.
• Added Advantage if experience in platform technologies like ionic and React Native skills.
• Added Advantage - Experienced working with CI/CD or DevOps methodologies.
• Added Advantage - Knowledge of AWS.
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on both Android and iOS
- Build a framework as the application grows so our Apps and SDKs are unanimous.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Work with latest Security protocols and data transfer optimisations
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language from Java, Swift & Objective C and must be willing to learn the other two.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
- Strong understanding of in-device security
If you have experience Building apps for fast-growing startups
- If you have hands-on experience on iOS and Android both
- If you have experience working with Flutter.
Note:Our Android application is being written in Java
and iOS app in Objective C and Swift.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Business Development Executive
MBA (Marketing) with Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or Information Technology
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION REQUIRED
Business Development, Lead Generation, Pre-sales, Digital Marketing, Marketing Research, Research Analysis, Market Initiative, etc.
- Technology Acumen
- Must have a good understanding of digital technologies of Web/Mobile App Development, Cloud Services (especially AWS), Big Data and DevOps
- Overall messaging and branding
- Should be able to create brand offerings, brand positions, brand promise, messaging for target audiences with their trust and business.
- Digital Marketing
- Enhance social media presence with unique 10 posts/month and post them to 2-3 channels. Each post would be published for 5-10 times in a month across channels.
- 3rd party profiles and Management
- Shall create profiles on listing sites like Clutch, GoodFirms etc and help in collecting client reviews
- Lead Generation
- Should run targeted email and social outreach campaigns to target audience and bring appointments for your sales team to close
- Domestic/International Exposure
- Should have experience in dealing with international market & businesses (especially USA and Europe) as ours’ B2B market
- Content Strategy and Execution
- Should be able to define the content strategy and curate the quality content – posts, blogs, newsletters, website, etc.
- Should be able to help on working on proposal and sales
- Should be able to nurture the relationships with customers
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Demand/Lead generation through outbound marketing activities. Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Prospect Identification, Nurturing & Closure. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Lead Generation and Management by Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings / Cold Calling
- Strong lead generation skills (establishing initial contact and gathering information)
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Business Development Managers, within a defined territory, for specific lines of business, through telemarketing
- One would typically be involved in setting up a volume of qualified appointments to increase the chances of more contract conversion and ensure the healthy sales pipeline.
- Researching Organizations and Individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- New Business Acquisition
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Market Research and Analysis
- Understand client requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Clearly and effectively communicates the Company's Solutions to prospects
- Technology selling experience
- Experience with online demos and conducting virtual meetings
- Blend of Startup and MNC culture is an add on
- Self-starter who can function both individually and as part of a team
- Should visualize the big picture about the product and the partners' requirements
About Scalex –
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.