We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
3+ years of professional Mobile Development experience Core strength with React or React Native Experience with Typescript, Redux, Node.JS is desired Proficiency with Native iOS or Android App Development (both would be a major plus) Knowledge of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store A working understanding and experience of Test-Driven Development and CI/CD best practices Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a plus)
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
We are here to advance human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all
about creating new meanings, while art is about self expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these
two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we
drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to
develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business
understanding and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is
just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a
breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we
do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize only idea as the boss. They live by imagination,
simplicity and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and
deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
React Native framwork app developement for IOS and android.
Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
Working with Redux architecture.
Expo tool for development and app release ( Advantage)
APK and IPA generation using expo tool.
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English
2. Knowledge of different areas like UX / UI, Application / Infrastructure Architecture, Payment Gateways, Support etc. to build best in class product.
3. Oversee the architecture of a product to attain maximum efficiency
4. Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
5. Establish an application deployment process.
6. Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer’s evolving behavior on tech
7. Server side administration and Mobile app maintenance
8. Ability to design and architect new features in existing product
9. Plan infrastructure on cloud for future requirements
10. Testing and QA monitoring
11. Day to day management of team on work products, review effort estimates provided for the requirements
12. Ensure timely delivery based on discussed project pla
We are hiring React Native developer
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
- Experience in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Building custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS
- Designing highly scalable, testable code
- Discovering and fixing programming bugs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Understanding of good Object Oriented Design principles such as SOLID
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience with Clean Architecture
- Experience with Dart/Flutter packages and APIs: bloc, flutter_bloc, Streams, rxDart
- Experience in Native Mobile app development Kotlin and Swift
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- React Native
- Location: Mohali Phase 7
- 5 Days Working
Key Skill - React Native
"1. Proficient in React Native, Redux, Type Script 2. Experience architecting and building commercial apps, released in both the App Store and Play Store "
1. Knowledge in Android app or iOS app development 2. Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS"
Job Description -
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code • Development of UI elements and Integration with APIs • Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Ensure high performance and responsiveness of request. • Must be able to write solutions that scale • full-time work experience in React Native • Self-motivated with excellent work ethics • Experience in React Native bridging concepts • Experience with Typescript. • Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS. • Design, development, coding, testing and debugging skills .
DCI Marketing – http://dcimarketing.com
The DCI-Marketing Team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional to work as Data
lead/Data architect for the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role is a techno-functional –
both hands-on and serves in project management/meeting timelines and quality requirements. The
candidate will assist with building a functional DataOps practice in both custom and purchased platform
And this position is for DCI Marketing Business Team working from GIC Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Experience in complete software development life cycle
Design, code, test and debug Cross platform Mobile applications
Ability to take direction prototyping and innovating new UI concepts within the mobile
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Solid English written and verbal communication skills
Strong desire in learning new technologies and methodologies
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
Educational qualifications - BE/MCA/M.Sc. in Computer science/Electronics/EE
Experience - Total 8 yrs – 10 yrs. (6 yrs – 8 yrs Years of experience in the mobile app field)
developing cross platform/Hybrid mobile apps is a must
As a mobile developer, you should have experience in the design & development of Crossplatform
mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter
Framework. Preferably Cordova/Ionic
Good Knowledge in HTML and CSS, AngularJS, Angular (2 and above versions), Typescript
Experience in integrating RESTful API services. Solid understanding of JSON / XML data
CodePush in the App Center and integration with VSTS is desirable
Comprehensive application compiling / building experience (certs etc.)
Good understanding of Device-App communication protocols - Wifi, Bluetooth low energy
(BLE), USB, NFC etc.
Strong experience in integrating application with Cloud platforms.
Experience/Knowledge in firmware OTA (over the air) environment in upgrading and
debugging of software.
Experience with Third party libraries and Rest APIs.
Knowledge on Xamarin is huge plus
Good knowledge of implementing authentication and security features into the application.
Exposure to embedded Android / iOS application development is desirable.
Should have better knowledge of debugging. Experience in using debugging tools will be an
Must have experience in practices – unit testing, Documentation
Work independently on the issues/responsible for maintaining the mobile applications