8+ IT Solutioning Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | IT Solutioning Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 8+ IT Solutioning Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest IT Solutioning Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We're revolutionizing the way buildings are managed, shifting them away from traditional facilities management to a smarter, data-driven approach. IQnext is an integrated, centralized platform that is disrupting buildings and real estate infrastructure with its new-age cloud-based solution, delivering long-term sustainability and operational efficiency that is scalable across portfolios.
Job Summary :
To achieve our ambitious goal, we are looking for a Business Development (BD) Manager who is proactive in nature and works in a pre-sales and sales role, and generates leads on his/her own using different methods (B2B portals, emails, cold calls) from the enterprise/channel customer segment.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving new sales and the growth of IQnext in the channel/reseller segment. The person in this role will pioneer some of IQnext’s biggest deals by landing new logos and formalizing enterprise-wide relationships with companies via resellers/channel partners. You will gain knowledge and experience in the new age industry of SaaS and cloud.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Sales and Partnership & closely work with Cofounders.
- Identify potential customer targets from channel/reseller segments.
- Apply consultative sales skills to build relationships with channel/resellers to generate new business from their network -Close deals, acquire new customers, generate revenue
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about sales + technology.
- Has proven experience of 3-5 years in B2B / Corporate / Channel sales and selling tech-based products/solutions to business and technology stakeholders interacting with key decision makers.
- Has worked in the Commercial Real Estate segment and Selling experience in Facility Management Solutions, Building Management systems.
- Has experience in Pre-Sales & Sales.
- Team player, with excellent oral & written communication, and presentation skills and must be able to articulate technology & product positioning to both business & technical users.
- Has knowledge of the corporate/enterprise procurement process, decision-making criteria, processes they use, etc
- Is extremely motivated to succeed and is a problem solver.
- Knowledge of complex decision-making groups (or ability to grasp this quickly)
- Proven track record of planning sales pipelines.
- Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented, and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Incentive on sales
Medical Insurance (including dependants)
Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
Role –Customer Success Executive (Post Sales)
Looking to grow in a customer success role in a dynamic and fast paced SaaS environment ? NuVeda is the perfect place for you to explore your interests, use your strength to leverage your customer relationship.
Who we are?
A three-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, communication skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
- As a Customer Success Executive, you will partner closely with the Director of Customer Success, Implementation and Onboarding team and product team to ensure our customers realise the maximum value from their investment.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with our domestic and global customers with the support of the team to coordinate operational tasks.
- This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent organization, clear communication and a passion for using data to drive successful partnerships.
Keen to know more about how you could contribute?
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of our offering and the impact they can create for our customers.
- Coordinating and maintaining a detailed list of all tasks and communication with the client.
- Working closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Manage the process of creating review reports which will include : consolidating and maintaining reporting format, proof reading and pulling standard reports.
- Maintaining a task and discussion tracker to manage the timelines and go live details of the ongoing projects.
- Schedule regular/day-to-day client and internal meetings to understand the requirements, challenges and adoption status.
- Assisting the onboarding team for any new business set up activity that might arise from accounts.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Help CS Team drive customer references and case studies, and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
- Keep yourself updated about new products and services that could be of value to customer’s business.
- Co-ordinate with the QA team and Product team for timely closure of tickets and help the customer understand the usage.
- Handle customer escalations and ensure closure of the issues.
- Any graduate/masters/engineering in computer science who is ambitious, energetic, and highly motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- -2 years of relevant experience in B2B customer facing roles.
- Knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem (good to have).
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, solution oriented, logical thinking, analytical thinking, highly organized and active, proactive and learning ability will be highly desired.
- Account management and client relationship skills is preferred.
- Actively being part of end -end recruitment process
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents like job descriptions, employment contracts, relieving letters, etc..
- Create daily reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance, vendors.
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build a low latency serving layer that powers DataWeave's Dashboards, Reports, and Analytics functionality
- Build robust RESTful APIs that serve data and insights to DataWeave and other products
- Design user interaction workflows on our products and integrating them with data APIs
- Help stabilize and scale our existing systems. Help design the next generation systems.
- Scale our back end data and analytics pipeline to handle increasingly large amounts of data.
- Work closely with the Head of Products and UX designers to understand the product vision and design philosophy
- Lead/be a part of all major tech decisions. Bring in best practices. Mentor younger team members and interns.
- Constantly think scale, think automation. Measure everything. Optimize proactively.
- Be a tech thought leader. Add passion and vibrance to the team. Push the envelope.
Skills and Requirements
- 8- 15 years of experience building and scaling APIs and web applications.
- Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
- Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision is right/wrong, and so on.
- Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
- Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
- Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
- Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
- Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana, Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc.
- Working knowledge of building websites and apps. Good understanding of integration complexities and dependencies.
- Working knowledge linux server administration as well as the AWS ecosystem is desirable.
- It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.