Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have Strong coding skills in mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in swift
- Sound Experience in backend with high-quality code
- Should be strong in iOS design concept
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
If you are interested share your updated profile. And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
About Uplogic Technologies Pvt ltd
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 2-4years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
Company Description: A content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other trending content. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our Mobile Apps development team working on the designing, development, and maintenance of iOS apps.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad
- Extensive Swift and Objective-C programming and solid experience with the iOS SDK and IDE Xcode
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Strong OOPS knowledge and fluency with Apple MAC OS X
- Expertise in auto layouts to make adaptive layouts
- Experience with major iOS frameworks/Tools like Core Data/SQLite, Core Animation, Core Graphics, MapKit, UIKit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to handle the tasks independently
- Knowledge of publishing apps on the app store
Good to Have
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks: Flutter / React Native
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development and work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure that functional and technical design meets product and business requirements
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
F22 Global Labs Pvt Ltd began its journey in 2014 as a startup studio based out of Chennai. We help entrepreneurs all around the world build their vision into beautiful software products - web and mobile applications. We are the rocket fuel for other startups across the world, powering them with extremely high-quality software
We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
We usually work with 10-15 startups a year across various industries like Edtech, Healthcare, Campaigning, Legal Tech, Food tech, Entertainment, E-Commerce etc
Know what makes us awesome?
- Never stop learning with our team subscriptions to the best developer education sites (Pluralsight, Frontend Masters. Egghead etc.,)
- We mobilize and engage Tech communities like WomenWhoCode & Chennai Ruby Community through meetup.com
- We organize Monthly Tech Talks on trending topics like Ruby, Rails IoT, iOS etc and offbeat languages like Haskell , Elixir and D.
- We have flexible work timings and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What will you work on?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Do you fit in?
- 2 years of experience in React Native
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
Mobile App Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Mobile App developers to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience working in a development team with hands-on experience in Android / iOS/Cross-Platform Development frameworks
· Design and build different layers of the iOS app or/and Android mobile applications
· Experience in submitting at least one application to Google Play Store or Apple App store
· Work on building a product from scratch and involve in the entire application lifecycle concept, design, test, release, and support
· Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and APIs
· Hands-on Flutter, open-source mobile application development framework
· Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
· Worked on open - source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
· Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
· Willing to learn new technologies and work on research-orientated projects
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
· Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Proficient with Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Immediate Joiners are preferred.
Company website- www.clarigoinfotech.com
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
Job Description: Core Member of TELYPORT TECHNOLOGY TEAM
We are looking for a Sr. iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
We never really thought that a college degree was the thing that you had to have to do well. We trust in team’s deliverables, smart & the hard work.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT’s iOS STACK
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills: LOVES iOS & APPLE’s WAY OF HANDLING THINGS
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building iOS products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
- Candidate should be expertise in iOS technology.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Swift 3 , Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Built and published commercial iPhone and iPad applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Animation, etc.
- Candidate can develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have a good knowledge of Java Application development.