experience in Mobile Application, design & development
Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad) iOS App Development, Xcode,
Strong OOPS Concepts, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON/XML Parsing,
Third-Party Integration, Push Notification, Design Pattern.
Experience, designing, developing Native application for iOS is a must Knowledge on best practices,
design patterns in mobile application development is a must Knowledge on Swift is an added advantage.
Primary Skills: Objective C, iOS Native app development using web services, Swift, Core Data, iOS, SDK, XCode
Roles and Responsibilities :
Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented- Design principles Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile application developer who likes being part of an innovative team, where he/she will get to work on the best product in the market. Able to Design and develop Hybrid Mobile applications using the latest web technologies, primarily React native.
● Who can join immediately
● Opportunity to work in Cloud-based Data Solutions and Products.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Extensive experience in Hybrid Mobile application design and development using
● Has a minimum of 2+ years of experience in React native.
● Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration.
● Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
● Experience with Git.
● Worked in Agile projects.
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to work both in teams and individually.
We are looking for a Mobile application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS, including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. You will be responsible for the product development with quality and by following the engineering practices. The candidate should be a team player who should be able to code, do the peer code review, defect fixes wherever needed on the existing product.
Design and build applications for iOS
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Innovative thinking for problems solutions. Solid implementation
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Achieving Code, module delivery dates within time
Help maintain code quality, organization, automatization, and documentation
Uses Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
Develops unit tests for all new code
Has all code changes peer reviewed and must peer review code when required
Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
Well versed with usage of debugging tools to analyze and solve complex problems independently
Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams Skills:
Proficient in all versions of Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Experience in App Store distribution process and Enterprise distribution of Apple
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading, background thread handling and iOS file systems
Knowledge of private framework in swift and objective C languages
Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
Experience of automated testing platforms and unit tests for Mobile applications
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus Knack for benchmarking and optimization Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
Hands on experience in using Jenkins
Familiarity with continuous integration
Good Knowledge in design patterns
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English
Good time management skills
Certification of iOS development, swift language will be value added Experience with Cocoa APIs on iOS and Apple frameworks AR, ML and swift UI is good to have
2-4 years of work experience in Mobile application development.
Pay/compensation: Benefits: Health Insurance (including for Parents); Personal Accident Cover.
About the Role:
You will work closely with the founders to build mobile SDKs for dyte. Our SDKs allows clients to integrate live audio/video interactions in their own app, it optionally comes with its own user interface.
You will be invovled in making a seamless developer product, code that will run in varying frameworks, operating systems and network conditions.
As in any startup, your responsibilities will vary frequently. You will wear multiple hats and will work with many different technologies. You might have to talk to clients directly, and you have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment!
You are expected to lead the mobile development for our mobile SDKs and work closely with Designers and Video engineers to push the limits of mobile communication tech.
What you'll do:
● Solve complex architecture problems
● Be a leader / active contributor to the team to plan, design, and build solutions for our mobile platform.
● Work on the UI or UI Components for our SDK
● Ensure the high performance movement of media to and from the device
● Explore Flutter / React Native internals to build bleeding edge code
● Explore and optimize the build toolchain to deliver reliable, performant SDKs
● Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
● Work closely with the founders to decide the direction of the product.
● Ensure that our customer's experience is the very best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are:
● Expert level understanding of one or more mobile tech - Flutter, React Native, iOS (Swift/Obj-C), Android(Java/Kotlin), NDK.
● You like deep diving into how things work under the hood.
● You are experienced working with debugging and profiling tools.
● You like to squeeze out every bit of performance / size improvement out from your code
● You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into new technologies, platforms, and problem spaces.
● You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
● You care about the user experience and you know how to build user-friendly mobile applications.
● You have experience with video conferencing, networking , WebRTC concepts
● You have experience with reverse engineering, specially frida.re
● You have experience with exploring linux/android/ios internals
● You have experience with Appium
● You have experience with continuous integration. Experience with AWS
● A degree in Computer Science or a similar area
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotitable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days
Job purpose/Skill Set:
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank etc develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple iOS Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Understanding of end to end mobile development life cycle
• Experience with latest iOS frameworks
• Experience with databases like Realm, Coredata etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoapods
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
• Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with Android app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Published personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 100% reimbursement for all job/growth related courses you complete in Udemy
• 24x7 stocked pantry with snacks and Coffee/Tea. Highly subsidized lunch.