If you are passionate about the .NET desktop application development and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.Your goal will be to work with internal and external teams to design, develop and maintain software. You will be a part of a product team who has been working for more than 10+ years with the client. You will be involved in client communication as well. Also, you can visit us at www.digi-corp.com to know everything about us.
What are we looking for?
- You will work with a team working on Healthcare products.
- Proven experience as a .NET desktop developer with minimum 3+ years of experience required Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, VB.NET – Preferred).
- Good to have this skill sets : C# oops knowledge, .net web technologies, .net MVC, SQL Server, .Net Core
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (SOAP).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Front End frameworks like Angular, React will be added advantage.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- You will Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using vb.NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing product.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
About Digicorp Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Digicorp was started back in 2004 by 4 friends and computer engineers - Kuntal Shah , Sanket Patel , Nachiket Patel , and Abhishek Desai .We help startups build usable software products. We also build products for ourselves and spin off ventures around the most promising ones.
• Angular or React JS
As a Senior Software Engineer / Dot Net Developer, you will:
• Design and develop applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC and .Net Core
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Deep understanding of object oriented design principles & patterns
• Demonstrable ability to write clean, structured, maintainable code
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Must display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand a new business domain, a
new product, the product’s business and technical underpinnings
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Five or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration using the following tech stack:
In-depth knowledge of .Net Framework.
Should have experience in C#.Net, LINQ and .Net Parallels.
Hands-on experience in MVC 3.0 or webforms or winforms.
Must have experience in working WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
Experience in WPF, Windows forms, Silverlight and Enterprise Libraries is preferred.
Should possess strong architectural and design skills; implemented various design patterns and frameworks.
Hands-on experience in SSRS and Reports development and support
Experience in SQL Server 2008\2012 is mandatory. Should be able to write complex stored procedures and functions. Optimize long running queries using tuning advisor and Execution plan.
► Experience with C++ Windows and Linux operating system is mandatory.
► Sound knowledge of STLs, multithreading.
► Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and their application.
► Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
► Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum) and agile
engineering practices (e.g.TDD).
► Knowledge of Scripting languages such as shell / bash scripts are desired.
► Good knowledge of SVN or any Source control.
► Experienced with unit test frameworks.
► Computer Science (or related) degree.
► Understanding of capturing functional requirements through use cases, user
stories and personas.
► Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design.
► Willingness to travel to Germany on a Short/Long term basis.
Candidates for this role must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least three years of experience writing production code of increasing complexity
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Scala, Python
- Experience refactoring code and evolving architectures
- Experience crafting unit, integration, functional and regression tests
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Experience applying service-oriented architecture techniques to production use cases
- Experience in developing secure, multi-platform mobile applications
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Profile : BE/MTech/BCA/MCA (2020 or 2021 Graduates with a minimum score of 50% or a CGPA Score of 6)
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET and MVC 5
- Certification in Dotnet is a must and any other certification will be an added advantage.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Passion for Technology & Innovation
- Good Problem Solving, logical and Analytical Skills
- A Great Team Player
C# Developer @ Pune
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· 3+ years professional experience in software development building production software systems
· Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
· Proficiency in a modern programming language, preferably in C#
· Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, dynamic, agile development environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
· Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
· Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
· Experience with UI/UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users / domain experts
· Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Active on Github or StackOverflow
· Comfortable with the Linux command line and Git
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience leading and mentoring junior software engineers, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Understanding of microservice development and best practices
The person in this role will be developing software in the Innovation and Research team. The software development activity could be prototype code, researching an emerging technology, developing applications and microservices, testing harnesses, DevOps pipeline steps, and cloud development technology. The person in this role will be on an Agile Scrum team, and will participate a daily scrum meeting, updating story tasks, and providing daily updates to the team.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Documenting design, testing, or story details for a proposed implementation of a software feature or service
· Reporting out research findings to the broader team or organization
· Implementing software ideas
· Writing stories for software implementations
· Writing test code for validating software implementations
· Developing DevOps pipeline steps and/or DevOps tooling
· Agile Scrum activities (daily scrum, updating stories and tasks, sprint reviews)
· Research into a new software technology
Exciting opportunity for a MTS 3 in our Blockchain Engineering team. You will be working with a team of engineers dedicated to making the VMware Blockchain Platform the dominant Enterprise Blockchain solution.
At VMware, we are building an Enterprise Blockchain with innovation, enterprise-grade capability, and solutions that will power blockchain in every market sector.
You will work with a team of talented and supportive individuals from across the world as well as members of the academic community and VMware’s Research Group in this role. Our team values diversity, collaboration, and open thought while supporting VMware’s EPIC2 values.
Are you ready for your next great challenge with the Blockchain Engineering team in VMware?
- Contribute to implementation of an enterprise blockchain solution. This includes but is not limited to work on the Byzantine Fault Tolerant State Machine Replication layer, work on the execution engine and smart contract layer and work on the ledger layer.
- Collaborate effectively with other engineers and researchers to solve complex problems
- Collaboration with cross functional teams involved in the product delivery
- Working with global team in different geographical locations
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies.
- Deep understanding of distributed computing concepts in practice
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment,
including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies.
- Strong development experience in C++( v11 and higher) in Linux
- Expertise in one of the following: distributed systems, security/cryptography
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to lead challenging demands.
- Experience with leading the everyday activities of a global engineering team using Agile/Scrum processes.
Who you are:
- Self Starter – Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills with a “Team First” mentality.
- Technical engineering excellence, innovation in everything you do.
- “Growth” mindset in tackle problems and creating great solutions.
POSITION - Tally Developer
QUALIFICATION - Graduate
WORK EXPERIENCE - 3 - 5+ years
LOCATION - Gurgaon
- Candidate with minimum 3 to 5 years of strong experience in Tally Customization Development
- ERP9 TDL program development & implementation
- ERP9 Technical support
- Manage Tally Customization & Tally Integration requirements
- Tally Definition Language, Excel, XML and Tally
- Tally Integration with other systems / database
- Good knowledge of Finance and accounting with commerce background.
- Good communication skills and customer handling experience
- Experience with other development languages (Asp.Net, MVC, HTML, SQL) is added advantage.