8 years of experience developing applications, web applications using C#, ASP.NET,Ado.Net , MVC, SQL
Experience coding/programming/ developing with of .Net, C#, and SQL development
Experience developing web based application using MVC framework;
Knowledge of WebAPI and MVC
Good experience with AngularJS would be preferred.
Good team player, quick learner, capable to work in high-demand work environments, and ready to accept and take on challenges
Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies
Good communication skills with the ability to work in large teams and interact with technical teams
• 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.net, web API, SQL Server, and Testable code.
• C# with Strong in OOPS,
• Hands on experience in React JS or Node JS,
•Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
• Must have at least 1+ year experience using React or Node JS.
• Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with junior team members.
• Conceptual knowledge of middleware architecture.
• Strong experience with Agile processes.
• Exposure to tools to optimize web application performance-MH
• Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams
• Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
• Experience working with CRM Products
We are looking for Tech Lead to join our Engineering team and lead all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, writing clean Java code, troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality. If you are a person who has proficiency in Java technologies, good analytical skills, the ability to design software systems and anticipate issues, and frame remedial actions with excellent teamwork skills; We would like to speak to you
1. Design, develop, scale, and maintain backend services in Java
2. Collaborate with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
3. Work on individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
4. Improve reliability, scalability, observability, and security of the backend systems.
5. Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code
6. Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
7. Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
8. Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
9. Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
10. Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
11. Experience with software design and application programming
12. Understanding & experience with software design patterns, restful APIs, and microservice architecture
13. Experience with software design and application programming
14. Strong debugging skills
15. Exposure to CI/CD and Test-Driven Development
16. Nice to have are Unix / Linux, database SQl / NoSQL, Java Spring, working knowledge on scripting (Perl, Shell Scripting).
- Develop, test and maintain architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems using high-performance data pipeline.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Identify performant features and make them universally accessible to our teams across EE.
- Work together with data analysts and data scientists to wrangle the data and provide quality datasets and insights to business-critical decisions.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, quality, testing, and production readiness of the services you build.
- Define and evangelize Data Engineering best standards and practices to ensure engineering excellence at every stage of the development cycle.
- Act as a resident expert for data engineering, feature engineering, exploratory data analysis.
- Experience in developing data pipelines for large-scale, complex datasets from varieties of data sources.
- Data Engineering expertise with strong experience working with Python, Beautiful Soup, Web Scraping.
- Knowledge with Cloud-based data technologies such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks is optionally desirable.
- Moderate coding skills. SQL or similar required. C# or other languages strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills. You can learn from and teach others.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency
Solve challenging problems with cutting-edge design and algorithms.
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and
codebase, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep
our systems robust and resilient.
What you'd have?
5+ years of professional backend programming experience
Experience with Python programming language
3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented
architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
Experience with API Gateways, and a strong understanding of API management
Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to
Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Your role as a Solution Architect will be able to perform;
- hands-on coding
- guide the team through industry best practices,
- lead the team by example,
- be the SME in Sharepoint,
- implement and execute the technology roadmap,
- and long-term thinking of strategies to migrate or build a new app using SharePoint Online.
You will be directly reporting with the C-level suite, and collaborating with them to build and execute the technology roadmap. Our distributed team is based out of India, US, and Ukraine. This is a remote full-time job.
This role requires you to spend time coding and engineering. Please do consider applying only if you are okay with getting involved in engineering and working in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
If you are someone who brings 7 to 10 yrs of experience working in the Microsoft Tech stack (SharePoint, ASP.Net, VB, C#) and wants to work with a growing product company, this opportunity is for you.
CTC is not a problem for the right candidate.
I came across your candidature and want to discuss on a suitable role with us.Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume. Software Development Engineer – SDE 2. Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Gurgaon/Chennai/Pune As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward. Top Skills You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C# You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations. You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed. Roles & Responsibilities You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact. You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications. You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems. You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale. You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value. You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer. You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon. You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively. Skills & Experience Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field. Experience in software development and full product life-cycle. Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability. Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
A backend developer works alongside front-end developers, full stack developers, programmers or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs. They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads—be that traffic or demanding scripts. They are also tasked with
maintaining and testing existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible. Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyses, designs, develops, and codes REST API using NodeJS more programming languages, Web and Rich Internet Applications.
• Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
• Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
• Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
• Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyses program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
• Manage staff of 2-3 & manage microservices of software most effectively and efficiently.
• Reviews project proposals evaluate alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
• Designs and defines specifications for systems.
• Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
System Design Concepts:
- API Gateway
- Message Queue
Graduation - B. Com + IT Certification/ B.Sc. - IT / B.Sc. Comp Sc./ B.Sc. IT/ BE-IT/ BE-Comps
Oracle, SQL, Java, Node JS, REST API Debugging.
Client Management; Good interpersonal skills; Good Communication
- Experienced in C# MVC ASP.Net, Net
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- Development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, jQuery.
- Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to write clean, scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
➢ Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design
platform and content management platform
➢ Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products
and mobile apps
➢ Maintain engineering infrastructure
➢ Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
➢ Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
➢ Build a web product that users love.
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related
➢ You have at least 3+ yrs of experience working with large scale web
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills
➢ You have prior ownership of the delivery of an entire feature/subsystem
You know your way around these:
➢ Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
➢ Object oriented programming with Java/Python/Ruby
➢ HTTP and REST web services