Return Prime is a micro saas changing the perception of returns for top brands across the globe. In a short span of year, we power over 3000 eCommerce merhcants across 78+ countries. We are growing rapidly and looking to add another hustler with hands on experience of building scalable application. If you want to be a part of lean team and build the future of returns in eCommerce, show us what makes you different from rest?
You are one among us if you are a good fit for below skills :
● Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Back-end developer.
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
● Hands on experience with JS, ES6, NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB, Building.
● REST APIs and GraphQL- Excellent analytical skills.
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Understanding of Shopify and Shopify Apps is a plus.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Ability to work with uncertainty and accomplish goals.
● Ability to research and make strategic decisions on the breadth of technologies necessary for success.
● Ability to contribute strategic insights into the vision and mission of our company.
● Having an entrepreneurial bent of mind- able to take a vision in words and ideas, and translate them into technical problems and implement the solution.
- Design and build highly reliable, scalable and performant infrastructure for media heavy workflows.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the infrastructure you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- 4 to 10 years of industry experience in software engineering with at least 4 years in Video, Audio & Image processing and streaming technologies.
- Deep expertise with various codecs, compute efficiency, streaming protocols and network topologies for media heavy workflows.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, libraries and systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build best of class, performant services.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance.
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- (Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack)
- (List education level or certification you require)
As a Senior Database Developer, you will design stable and reliable databases,
according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for planning, developing,
testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve
data effectively. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure
system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to
provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and
organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Working cross functional teams to develop robust solutions aligned with the
• Maintaining communication, providing regular updates to the development
team ensuring solutions provided are fit for purpose
• Training other developers in the team on best practices and technologies
• Troubleshooting issues in the production environment understanding the root
cause and developing robust solutions
• Developing, implement, maintain and solutions that are both reliable and
• Capture data analysis requirements effectively and represent them formerly
and visually through our data models.
• Maintaining effective database performance by identifying and resolving
production and application development problems
• Optimise the integration and installation of new releases
• Monitoring system performance, test, troubleshoot and integrating new
• Proactively recommending solutions to improve new and existing database
• Providing database support by coding utilities, resolving user questions and
• Ensuring compliance to database implementation procedures
• Performing code and design reviews as per the code review process
• Installing and organising information systems to guarantee company
• Preparing accurate documentation and reports
• Migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
• Stakeholders’ analysis of our current clients, company operations and
applications, and programming requirements
• Collaborate with functional teams across the business to deliver end-to-end
products, features enabling enhanced performance
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of data structures and database systems
• In depth expertise and hands on experience with MySQL/MariaDB Database
• In depth expertise and hands on experience in database design, data
maintenance, database security, data analysis and mining
• Hands-on experience with at least one web-hosting platform such as Microsoft
Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) etc.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web
• Basic knowledge of networking, Desirable knowledge of business intelligence
• Desirable knowledge of data architectures related to data warehouse
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s
• Critical thinker, Team player
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical and Strong organisational skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Technical Lead - Backend
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
As a Technical Lead, you will be developing the detailed design structure, implementing the best practices and coding standards, leading a team of developers for successful delivery of the project. You will be working on design, architecture and hands-on coding.
- 6+ years years of server-side application development experience with Java, Spring boot, Microservices, AWS
- Demonstrated experience delivering highly scalable products
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
- An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills.
- Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent design and architecture knowledge.
Preferred Qualification : Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Tech Stack: Lang: Java, DB: RDBMS, Messaging: Kafka/RabbitMQ, Caching: Redis/Aerospike, Micro services, AWS
- Strong experience in scaling, performance tuning & optimization at both API and storage layers
- Hands-on leader, and problem solver with a passion for excellence.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Leading parts of the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
Working with our Sales and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
Contributing to our side projects and free tools for the education industry.
What do I need? 🤓
1-2 years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (for example, PHP, Python, etc.) but it doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
Deep knowledge of SQL Databases
Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
Willingness to learn and use new technologies
Ability to debug complex systems
Brownie points 🍰
Using a framework (for example, Laravel, Code Igniter, Django)
Understanding of containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) along with ability to deploy to AWS ECS (or similar tools)
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Take a tutorial, on us
Monthly remote meals
Tech stack 🔨
Why Classcard? 🚀
We are still in the early stages of our journey. You will be working closely with our users, acting on both their feedback and what our data says. Things you build here will have tremendous impact on both our business and Classcard as a company.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
Quick phone call with a member of our engineering team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Classcard.
Technical discussion with a senior engineer
Pairing on an interesting problem
Meet the founders
- Participate in the development of application software
- Own the detailed design of the system.
- Comfortable in design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component, etc.)
- Works with the team for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Creates products according to the specifications and software development process
- Helps the team meet their daily and iteration objectives
- Works to remove internal and external impediments in the Scrum team
- Facilitates continuous improvement with regular inspect , Adapt and team retrospection, Interface and Participate in Scrum of Scrum
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-7 years’ experience hands-on in Node JS experience, Good Java script fundamentals. Python experience will be a plus.
- Should be experienced in web-based applications and micro-services architecture.
- Experience in relational databases ( PostgreSQL or Redshift)
- Exposure to MOCHA, CHAI test framework
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development.
- Experience of working in Cloud environments like AWS etc
- Knowledge of deploying application on Cloud Foundry
- Excellent coding and debugging skills. Knowledge of design patterns and practical application of the same
- Knowledge of Privacy & Security Rules, aspects for Software is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work with teams.
- Software Craftsmanship mindset.
- Proactive and self-driven possesses a due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target to deliver in an agile manner.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; good problem-solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
We are an IIT Bombay incubated, early stage healthcare start up developing a mobile based Ai technology to help reduce health risks for women during their pregnancy. Our Founders are Harvard and Columbia University alums with extensive experience in digital health in the US and India.
Role: Back end developer ( Python + Flask/Django, Location Mumbai, Marol):
- 1-4 years hands on experience in Core Python with preferably Flask framework for complex web and mobile applications.
- Deployment experience
- Must have experience with Mongodb, MySQL and AWS
- Experience in Redis, Aerospike
- Good command of API development and deployment ( G Unicorn, Supervisor, Jenkins) Algorithms, system design, OOPS concepts.
- Agility and flexibility to in start up environement with focus on customer, excellent communication skills, and high level of responsibility and responsiveness.
- Project management, scheduling, allocation and delivery.
- Proven experience in agile development, sprint planning and backlog management.
Good to Have:
Experience in Machine Learning, Dialogflow or Rasa for NLP,