Skills we are looking for
Strong understanding of backend components like AWS services, queues, server
deployment, elastic search, Mongo DB, hands-on video streaming and conferencing
Good at writing scalable CRUD REST APIs.
Familiar with Java Framework Play/ Spring boot
Strong logical problem-solving skills
Backend Engineer (4+ Years)
Develop quality software
Taking ownership of the feature development, testing and publishing.
Mentoring upcoming team members.
Working on Feed recommendation
Degree: Doesn't matter if you have a bias for action and fulfill the required skill sets.
Development experience with programming languages
Understanding of core software development components.
Previous experience with B2C products, Consumer products for a mass user base
is a plus.
Opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team, with proven
experience in building products for 100M+ users.
Get to know all nuances of startup building from scratch.
You will be part of the company's founding engineers team and will get a chance to
grow your team.
Work in a fast-moving product-building process with an opportunity to grow faster in
Equity in a company depends on your experience and skill set.
About Eximius Ventures
• Core Java, J2EE, OOPS design, Restful Web Services.
• Strong knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate / Eclipse Link
• Knowledge of various Design Patterns and their practical application.
• Sound knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL/Postgres/Oracle, including schema design.
• Comfortable with advanced SQL queries and SQL Tuning.
• Proficient in general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
• Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
• Basic knowledge of Ajax and JS libraries like Angular/React.js, etc. and CSS will be an added advantage
• Exposure to Linux environment would be an added advantage.
• Agile / Scrum Development Experience preferred.
• Comfortable working with a microservices architecture and familiarly with NoSql solutions.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Good analytical, grasping and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands-on skills in configuration of popular build tools, like Maven and Gradle
• Good knowledge of testing frameworks such as JUnit.
• Good knowledge of coding standards, source code organization and packaging/deploying.
• Good knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends.
• Design, Development and Delivery of Java based enterprise-grade applications
Ensure best practices, quality and consistency within various design and development phases.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
If you are looking for a relaxed job, then this is not the startup to work for.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and backend data modules.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand the requirements and develop solutions
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 6+ years of experience writing multithreaded programs running in Java
- Experience on Java, Spring Boot,, Apache Nifi , workingDocker, EKS, Azkaban, Jenkins
- Experience with Git and build tools like Gradle/Maven/SBT.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, profiling, and optimization.
- Have elegant, readable, maintainable and extensible code style.
- Experience on AWS is preferable
- Knowledge on top algorithms like sorting, heap/stack, queue, search, etc.
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with ability to deliver code of quality quickly.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Web services
- JSP Servlet
- Exception handling
- Rest API
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.