Greetings from Starkflow!
We are hiring a ROR Developer for one of our direct clients.
About the Client:
Founded in 2009, Client is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
Job Role: ROR Developer
Experience: 5 +Years
Job Location: Chandigarh/Gurgaon
As a ROR Developer, here is what you will Bring:
- Should have around 5 years of relevant work experience
- Writing effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Building back-end components for web applications
- Testing applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Creating back-end solutions, building efficient gems and integrating front-end
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Ruby libraries,
- Expertise in Rails
- Understanding of agile software development
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Should have experience in building/deploying web applications using the RoR framework.
- Postgres, Heroku, and Git knowledge are also required.
- Salesforce understanding is a bonus.
- Communication is mandatory as this is a client-facing position.
About StarkFlow LLC
- Job Description:
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
- Be honest, reliable & consistent
- Write efficient & clean code
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
- Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Node.js, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 8+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.
This role is tailor-made for you if
- You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level large-scale web applications
- You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages (Ruby, Go, Python)
- You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue
- Practical knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
- You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
- You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
We already like you if
- You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
- You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
- You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
- You have created some amazing open-source projects
- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
- 10 + years of experience and expertise in database and systems architecture design, development and implementation;
- Expertise and experience in data structures, indexing, query, and retrieval;
- Excellent data management skills including ensuring data integrity, data access, security and archiving procedures;
- Knowledge of the language technology and video extraction research domains to be able to converse fluently with the research communities to transform research requirements into concrete formalisms.
- Experience in cross platform development for multiple variants of Unix, Linux including 32 and 64 bit
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases, statistics and algorithms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Design, implement and test novel database architecture designs to accommodate the multimodal data types used in Client managed technology evaluations
- Administer and monitor database and address data security solutions as applicable
- Design and develop efficient techniques for fast, optimized data access and transfer of distributed or networked database systems
- Design, implement and test novel data structures, data search, query and retrieval solutions to enable access to and processing of the multimodal data types used in Client managed technology evaluations
Job Title: Odoo Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India- Bangalore/Pune
Reporting To: Manager ERP Solutions/Director Cloud Engineering
Work Hours: 9 hours (Indian Shift)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for interacting with internal and external customers, gather requirements, map it to the system design solution if required, discuss it with Functional consultant and deploy/implement it and post implementation support.
BSc Computer Science, Electronics, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Experience – 1- 3 Years
- Good understanding of ERP Process and system
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in implementing Odoo Sh preferably, Odoo Online, Enterprise, Odoo Community Edition or experience in implementing any other ERP Software.
- Good Knowledge on the following: Purchase Process (Procure 2 Pay), Sales Process(Order 2 Cash), CRM , Accounting, Manufacturing
- Good knowledge on SQL, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge on ORM methods, Xml, Jquery/JS
- Good to have knowledge on Odoo Framework, Installing Odoo, Customize modules, create modules.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
1- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
2- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to details Interact with individuals to provide needed information
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for learning new concepts, technologies and understanding them to utilize in a customer facing/service environment.
- Should be able to work in a team environment and independently.
1- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
2- Ensures timely response to client and internal peers.
About the job
We are looking for a Back-End Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Develop and Maintain REST API's
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow and encourage Test-Driven Development (TDD) Approach
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong foundation and knowledge about Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Champion of the TDD approach
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in Python programming language
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance