Design and develop server-side web applications using Node.js
Write high-quality, testable, and scalable code
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features
Implement and maintain software design patterns and architecture
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Optimize application performance and scalability
Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve code quality
Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in web technologies and frameworks
2-4 years of experience in developing server-side web applications using Node.js
Experience with popular Node.js frameworks such as Express or Hapi
Familiarity with database technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
Knowledge of web security best practices and techniques
Experience with Git and other version control systems
Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
Good communication and teamwork skills
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about developing high-quality, scalable web applications, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Proficient knowledge of Django and Django REST framework
- Experience and good understanding of Redis
- Good knowledge and understanding of PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Proficient in NoSQL document databases especially MongoDB.
- Understanding of threading and multiprocessing in Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good-enough understanding of version control systems like Git or Mercurial
- Strong unit-test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of container technologies (specially Docker) and orchestration systems is a plus
- Strong understanding of various Python Libraries, APIs, and toolkits
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodology
Design systems independently with minimal interaction from the architects
Lead a team of software developers to implement systems
Continuously find ways to increase the quality of the code
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to
Anticipates problems and future technical needs and takes necessary steps to address issues.
Enthusiastically follow industry trends and developments
Understands how various technology and tools work so that the team picks the right tool for the
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years. We currently have 600+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas. Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home
Our Website - https://www.gohighlevel.com/
YouTube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a senior software engineer for the platform team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building common services that shall be used by other product engineering teams. The candidate will be involved in solving complex engineering problems and building solutions around efficient event-driven communication. you will play a crucial part in architecting, developing, and maintaining the backend infrastructure.
- Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
- Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
- Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
- Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
- A thorough understanding of event-driven architecture is a must
- Extensive hands-on experience with NodeJS & Typescript is required
- Proficiency in Message Queues ( Kafka/Google PubSub or any other) is required
- Experience in writing common library code is a plus
- Experience with GCP Cloud Tasks, and Cloud functions is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of engineering experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Strong people, communication, and problem-solving skills
What to Expect when you Apply
- Exploratory Call
- Technical Round I/II
- Cultural Fitment Round
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 5 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 40 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
At HighLevel, we value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities, and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences while providing excellent service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Fitelo is one of the fastest-growing companies. We all work together to serve our
clients in the best possible way, and we like to have a lot of fun while we are at it.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer who will be working with the team on
MongoDB and NodeJs.
● Professional experience with building and integrating with REST APIs
● Professional experience working with repositories, artifacts, and
creating build & release pipelines
● Exposure and experience in back-end web development with
● Experience in developing Microservices in NodeJS
● Collaborate with clients and internal product teams to understand their
expectations and requirements
● Define the overall, multi-tier application architecture, and select appropriate
web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns
and best practices to be used for new project engagements
● Proactively identify architectural gaps and weaknesses, and
recommend appropriate solutions for existing project engagements
● Collaborate with, lead, coach, mentor and direct a team of UI
engineers, user experience designers, and visual designers to deliver
best of class user interfaces for web, mobile and tablets
● Define and establish coding standards
● Provide functional/non-functional, design, and code reviews
● Identify and evolve common tools stack, design and develop reusably
frameworks/components to standardize and accelerate
user interface development across various user interface development
● Research and implement new / emerging web technologies and
frameworks to improve user experience and UI engineering
● Backend: Node JS, Express, Mongoose, Firebase
● Database: MongoDB
● Cloud: AWS, EC2, docker
● Git and Git flow concepts
● Test-driven development
● Familiarity with Type ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
● REST API
● DevOps and CI/CD (preferred)
Industry Type - Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Employment Type - Full Time/ Permanent
Education - Any Graduate or Postgraduate- Any specialization
Location - Mohali
At FITELO, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take
everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settle for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and
do the unexpected. We're a team of healthcare experts from doctors to dieticians
to fitness coaches helping people to achieve their fitness goals. You have an
immense opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of our team who
have experience working in some of the best organizations like Price water
house Coopers, Nissan, IIT, and IndusInd Bank, just to name a few
Must have Skill Sets
- Go lang + Microservices
- Familiarity with MAC/Linux environment, Shell script
- Knowledge of microservices and architecture
- Knowledge of Uber Tech Stack would be a bonus ○ Will ensure candidate who are selected will undergo training on Uber Stack as a part of their induction to Uber
- Basic SQL knowledge
Expectations from the candidate
- Strong hands-on experience in understanding requirements and creating microservices using Go lang..
- Exceptional debugging and problem-solving skills on large codebase
- Be a proactive thinker and demonstrate keen sense to find solutions to challenging problems
- Product sense: Create more than beautiful code. Play a crucial role in choosing what we build and how we build it.
- A penchant for collaboration & a team player: Work cross collaboratively to drive impact across orgs. Be open to candid feedback for improvement. When required step up to the role of a tech-lead to ensure effective coordination and communication
- Independent to explore all the end points in UBER environment and coordinate with different Line of Business to understand the correct microservice for a business use case.
- Ability to convert a high-level PRD into a detailed ERD for execution. Coordinate with business teams to understand the functional requirement and convert it into engineering logic
Primary Skills :
4+ Years with Java
2+ with Microservices
6 months to 1 Year with Golang
Exp : 4+ Years
Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
Max Budget : 28 Lakhs
End Client : UBER
Hello to the Amazing Devs out there,
We're ToastApp. We're on a mission to revamp the Dine-In experience for the customers as well as for the restaurants.
We're growing rapidly and this search for a new techie is to enable us and push for exponential growth. This is where you come in. You're a proactive, sharp and self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and take ownership across our applications. You love communicating and working with others in your team towards success, taking us from where we are now to where we want to be!
Our ideal candidate has:
Strong knowledge of Python (3+ years)
Experience with Redis and queues (Celery/Dramatiq)
Strong knowledge of MongoDB and PSQL DBs
Experience with modern APIs based on REST (Flask, FastAPI)
Fluent English and excellent communication skills
Passion for writing clean code and tests
Nice to have:
Experience creating products for developers, data engineers and/or data consumers
Experience with ElasticSearch
Hands-on approach and is proactive
A keen eye for detail, striving for perfection
Our tech stack:
On a typical day, you will:
Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development
Create and develop new functionalities as well as maintain existing ones
Write clean and scalable code
Learn best practices from other team members
Our team is based out of Hyderabad. We believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that's free of distractions.
8L - 28L Based on experience
22 days holidays
Performance-based Quarterly Bonus
Open Position for Dot Net Developer Profile:
Require hands-on .NET, SQL experience with working knowledge in MVC and SaaS.
Experience of .NET, C#, SQL Server, MVC, SaaS (Essential)
Experience in IIS, REST, AJAX, XML, open source, cloud computing (Desirable)
Company: Sidqam Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Noida (Currently Work from home)
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Healthcare IT experience is a definite advantage
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: Software Product
Functional Area IT Software: - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Salary: Upto 15 LPA
UG : B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG : M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers
We are a team of high-energy, enthusiastic, highly-skilled, and experienced health informaticians, clinicians, technical geeks, and sales and marketing enthusiasts who together want to improve patient experience with the help of technology.
Each person in our team is special because of who he or she is and what we can achieve together. This makes for a special company! Our company, Sidqam Ltd. was established in September 2014 and is headquartered in Manchester, UK. Although a startup, the co-founders of the company have over 15 years of experience each in the healthcare IT industry, working for the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in Ruby on Rails, RDBMS & Nosql and Background Job process management.
- Experience with Angular.JS, Node.JS, PWA, AWS, Google Cloud a major plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
Responsible for architecting and implementing optimal development processes, leading the entire development team, making major decisions, conducting code reviews with a hands on approach to the development of all front-end/back-end and/or mobile functionality.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.