Antier, a leading brand in Crypto Assets Management, is looking for a Golang Developer capable of writing custom blockchains and have good knowledge of C++ or Rust / Golang.
Antier – a leading blockchain development company – harnesses the power of blockchain and other technologies like distributed ledger and smart contracts to build scalable, asset agnostic applications such as white label exchange platforms (centralized, decentralized and P2P), smart wallets, ICO, STO, tokens and other enterprise blockchain solutions development. Our experts follow design thinking-driven approach to identify blockchain use cases and create intelligent strategies around the same to accelerate your deployments. Together, we are decentralizing the world by combining our deep domain expertise and rich experience to deliver blockchain solutions at enterprise scale.
Experience: 1-4 years
- Able to write programs with a compiled language (C/C++, Go, or Rust)
- Must have knowledge of SQL Database programming.
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster.
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies.
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates.
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a small team of developers on various work streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.
We harness the potential of varied Blockchain platforms to deliver innovative enterprise grade blockchain solutions that make a difference. Get a chance to explore a completely new environment of working.
About Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Follow emerging technologies
3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
Hands-on experience with Java, Springboot and Hibernate
Working knowledge in SQL
Familiarity with Agile methodology of development process
Chai Finance is re−imagining payments in Korea and other international markets. We are a Series B funded startup backed by prominent VC firms Softbank and Hanwa Capital
Chai Raises series B+ funding round - https://bit.ly/33NALeY" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/33NALeY
More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea and South East Asia. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to work on the product for South Asia Markets, and looking for engineers with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
PS: Chai (Korean) here stands for "Making a Difference" and not the 'Chai' in 'Chai Point'.
Culture and Values at Chai Finance
* You will be joining a team that stands for, as the company name 'CHAI' suggests - "Making a difference".
* You will be joining a culture that identifies more with Sports Teams rather than a 9 to 5 workplace.
* Your will have peers who are/have
** Highly Self Driven with A sense of purpose
** High Energy Levels - Building stuff is your sport
** Ownership - Solve customer problems end to end - Customer is your Boss
** Hunger to learn - Highly motivated to keep developing new tech skill sets
Who you are ?
* You are an athlete and building apps is your sport.
* Your passion drives you to learn and build stuff and not because your manager tells you to.
* Your work ethic is that of an athlete preparing for your next marathon. Your sport drives you and you like being in the zone.
* You are NOT a clockwatcher renting out your time, and NOT have an attitude of "I will do only what is asked for"
What will you do?
* Work on new product features of our international product
* Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in - product, design, infrastructure, and operations.
Here are some examples of our work
* Building intuitive, easy-to-use APIs for payment process.
* Integrating with local payment gateways in international markets.
* Building dashboard to manage gateways and transactions.
* Building analytics platform to provide insights.
Who are you?
* Have ideally 5+ Years of experience shipping high quality products.
* Understands how to build scalable, resilient, and observable distributed systems.
* Must have built applications end to end taking full ownership
* Ability to work as both Individual contributor and mentor junior members in the team
* Experience working at payment gateways or aggregators or payment related APIs will be strongly preferred.
* Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
* Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
* Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Best Practices in Engineering. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organisation. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially leadership roles like this - Ownership of your team, your product. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organisation & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
• Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
• Testing and debugging applications.
• Developing back-end components.
• Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
• Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Coordinating with front-end developers.
• Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
• Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Design and code efficient, scalable systems that can accept feedback from multiple hundred thousand employees and generate insights
- Design efficient and scalable event driven systems to process complex machine learning pipeline
- Experiment with data to come up with unique insights and that can benefit our clients
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to bring more value to our clients
- Investigate performance issues / scalability bottlenecks, existing queries and/or write new queries with performance optimization in mind
- Develop RESTful APIs that can be used by frontend to show insights
- Debug and fix production level bugs as and when they crop up
- Support ad hoc data analytics upon requests by clients, and believe us nothing creates a better DB understanding than handling ad hoc data requests
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and developing high performance web applications
- Experience with systems ingesting/processing high amounts of data is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Working knowledge of RESTful API paradigms
- Experienced in microservices architecture
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make a big impact
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Designing and producing necessary technical documents
- Helping the team to utilize best practices in RPA and programming
- Supporting the production solutions, including understanding the existing solution, making hands-on improvements and bug fixing
- Making direct/ indirect contact with client in support cases
- Learning and utilizing various RPA software
What you need to have:
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on experience on UiPath
- Minimum required is passing advanced training courses for UiPath
- RPA certification is a plus
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Automation anywhere
- Passed certified Advanced/ Master RPA professional exam is a plus
- Sound understanding of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Have experience with C#/ C++/ Java is a plus
- Have experience with HTML/ XML is a plus
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts is necessary
- Ability to perform under pressure
Overall Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated Unreal Engine developer who understands the value of working on unique applications and is extremely passionate about innovating and inventing/discovering new things. The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our platform lineup. The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Perform full life-cycle software development
- (Requirements: analysis, Tech design, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, and support).
- Work directly with researchers and project stakeholders to ensure proper software design and delivery.
- Design and develop modular platforms.
- Stay updated on current trends in AR/VR/MR/XR.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in rapid timing.
- Writing unit tests for important logic and services.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Credentials we are looking for:
- (Senior UE Developer) 5 years+ of experience with game development and at least 3 years of experience with Unreal Engine
- An entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation within a target industry.
Skills essential to the role:
- High proficiency with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints
- High-Level C++ skills within Unreal Engine 4 and outside.
- Extremely good problem-solving skills
- Networking, replication, and multiplayer integrations with VOIP services and video.
- Knowledge of the Google and Apple app store functionality and build processes.
- Core knowledge of how Unreal Engine 4 works internally
- Ability to modify API’s to get the desired result within Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to create and modify plugins within the Unreal Engine framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable and modular application.
- Skills that will add value:
- AWS and Gamelift
- PHP, databases and Web Integrations
- Understanding of live streaming formats such RTMP.
- Basic design skills and minimalist sensibilities. No major design skills required, but an understanding of what makes something look good.
- Basic cross-platform CG asset implementation skill
- Collaborative working using version control tools such as Git and project management applications.
- Low-level project planning and estimation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A wicked sense of humor (you’ll need it).
Role & Responsibilities:
Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
Lead development teams
Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
Participate in design discussions
Design and Architect small modules
Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring, JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC,
container technologies like Docker is a plus.
Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
Strong technical documentation skills.
Good oral and written communication skills
Turtlemint is one of India's largest InsureTech companies. Launched in 2015, Turtlemint works on educating customers and helping them research across all segments of insurance. It also has its own network of advisors who are empowered with all necessary training, tools and license to sell insurance and other financial products like Mutual Funds, Loans and e-Gold. It has a wide multi-brand distribution network through its multi-language mobile application - MintPro
With an advisor network of over 100,000 that caters to 1.5mn+ customers across 800 cities in India, Turtlemint today has an overwhelming majority of Indian insurance companies as its partners. With a goal to improve the skill and knowledge of the Insurance advisor community, it has invested in technology offerings, online trainings and shareable content. The Mumbai-based Startup has been funded by Sequoia Capital, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures.
Explore more about us on – www.turtlemintmoney.com and www.turtlemint.com &
In the News : https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/17/india-insurance-startup-turtlemint-raises-30-million/
• Design, implement, and support scalable and functionally resilient public REST APIs
• Support and help cultivate product mindset culture, by working directly with - business and product management to understand customer needs, perform customer requirement analysis, and collaborate on roadmap planning and its execution
• Advocate for best practice development methodologies across the entire team and help iterate on software development processes and standards
• Contribute to the development of test automation
• Demonstrate flexibility and leadership in a fast paced startup environment while remaining focused on the responsibility of creating sustainable and scalable platform code base
Experience and Skill required:
• Experience designing, developing, delivering, and scaling modern web applications
• Strong experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, C/C++, C#
• Demonstrated expertise working with at least one modern enterprise application frameworks like Spring Boot, Play Framework, Django
• Demonstrated expertise in building scalable distributed applications in microservices architecture
• Expert knowledge of best practice software engineering methodologies and coding standards
• Strong and proven advocacy for Test Driven Development is preferred
• Experience with SQL (mySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL (MongoDb, DynamoDB, Aerospike or Redis)
• Production experience in running cloud based enterprise-grade systems at scale
• Natural ability to process requirements, figure out multiple execution options, their complexity, and estimate the scope of work required to get tasks done
• DevOps experience
• Cloud experience (AWS required, Google Cloud Platform bonus)
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Finally, and most importantly, drive, energy, and motivation to succeed with delivering great customer experiences
Experience: 4-8 years
What you get:
- To work in an early stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space - To directly work with founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay - Silicon Valley like culture - Competitive salary